• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is God a Woman?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Mary was impregnated by God after she was betrothed but before the marriage ceromony was performed. Joseph wished to "put her away" thinking that Mary had cheated on him. God intervened on Mary's behalf and Joseph married her. Jesus was born after the marriage ceremony.
So if I get my neighbor pregnant, the baby won't be born out of wedlock because the mother is married to my cousin?

Draka

Wonder Woman
As I said before, I'll leave the mechanics of it to your lurid imagination.

Look, if you have no answer for it all then just admit it would you? You were the one using biology when it suited you, but then dismissing it when it didn't. Try to be consistent at the very least. Currently you are flying the flag of hypocrisy over your head. Back up your stance or admit you are wrong. Simple as that.

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
"Bloodine", "DNA", "conception"... these things are pretty hard to take figuratively. Can you explain the metaphor, then?

Edit: "mechanics"...
The Bible offers no explaination as to how the mechanics of the conception happened. Yet the Bible is clear that Mary was a virgin when it happened, that it wasn't Joseph, that it was the Holy Spirit and that Jesus was the only begotten of the Father.

Now, if Jesus came from the line of Adam then He would have been under the curse of death that Adam passed onto all men, ergo by being God's son He was not under the curse and was able to be offered as the perfect sacrifice for the sin of mankind.

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
Look, if you have no answer for it all then just admit it would you? You were the one using biology when it suited you, but then dismissing it when it didn't. Try to be consistent at the very least. Currently you are flying the flag of hypocrisy over your head. Back up your stance or admit you are wrong. Simple as that.
I've already answered it. you wish to ignore it.:shrug:

Draka

Wonder Woman
I've already answered that. You've chose to ignore it.:shrug:

Do you didn't. If you did, then point me to the post where you did.

You say the holy ghost did it. Well, then, is the holy ghost god's magic penis or something? You did say the holy ghost "came upon her" right?

Draka

Wonder Woman
doppelgänger;1408834 said:
See, I told ya, Draka. Magic holy DNA! I don't think they had turkey basters back then.

Who needs a turkey baster when you have god's magic penis and his holy seed?