• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is god a 4th dimensional being?

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
Distorting the concept of 'dimension' might help explain almost anything so long as one does not require the explanation to be coherent.
That was inherent to the concept as it was presented. One dimensional existance did not comprehend the incursion of two dimensional existence. it could only be understood from the two dimensional explantion. therefore it is unreasonable to think that we have a coherent explaination of a different dimensiional incursion into our three dimensions.

You present yourself as coming from another dimension. Please explain miracles to us.

logician

Actually, all dimensions beyond the fourth are theoretical only, i.e. unproven, and I doubt anyone is living in any of these supposed entities.

ellenjanuary

We may use a lot of frameworks and conventions, but I'm only seeing two dimensions. I'm stuck on time and gravity, light and absolute zero; and this place in between where we assume, and threes fall from the sky trying to call themselves god.