• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Everyone a Conspiracy Theorist in One Way or Another?

Is Everyone a Conspiracy Theorist in One Way or Another?

• Yes, everyone is

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Not me, but others are

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I am, but not everyone is

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Heyo

Veteran Member
Considering that there was a conspiracy organized by Mafia and Deep State here in 1992, we need to thank heroes like judge Falcone and judge Borsellino.
If they hadn't been conspiracy theorists, they wouldn't have exposed it.;)
So I guess it is patriotic.
Yeah, but what about thinking that climate change is a hoax pushed by China to hurt the US economy?
What about the conspiracy theory that the democrats have rigged the election?
What about the conspiracy theory that the CDC over reports on Covid while other countries under report?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Yeah, but what about thinking that climate change is a hoax pushed by China to hurt the US economy?
What about the conspiracy theory that the democrats have rigged the election?
What about the conspiracy theory that the CDC over reports on Covid while other countries under report?

Yes...indeed...I was speaking of the juridic field only.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Conspiracy theories are usually unpatriotic and the theorists often called lunatics.
But does nobody seen the paradoxical situation when the conspiracy theorist in chief is the government?

That's what I would ask. Very often, allegations made by the government can be just as thin or unbelievable as allegations made by conspiracy theorists. For example, the government alleged that Spain was behind the destruction of the USS Maine in 1898, which was used as a pretext for the Spanish-American War. It was much the same with the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

Do people typically hold the government to a different standard when they make an allegation, as opposed to allegations made by private citizens?

Heyo

Veteran Member
That's what I would ask. Very often, allegations made by the government can be just as thin or unbelievable as allegations made by conspiracy theorists. For example, the government alleged that Spain was behind the destruction of the USS Maine in 1898, which was used as a pretext for the Spanish-American War. It was much the same with the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

Do people typically hold the government to a different standard when they make an allegation, as opposed to allegations made by private citizens?
A patriot™ never questions the official version.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm not going to argue about 9/11. That ship has sailed a long time ago. But just poke a bit at your simple explanation: the logistics was the same for the terrorists or a government (or secret government) organization and much of it was easier from the inside. Are you implying that a bunch of goat herders can pull off what the US government can't?
They weren't goat herders. The organizers like Bin Laden were educated, the people who carried out the attacks had pilot training; dismissing them as mere goat herders just doesn't work (and even if they were, ninjas were often farmers and peasants, so it doesn't really mean anything).

Heyo

Veteran Member
They weren't goat herders. The organizers like Bin Laden were educated, the people who carried out the attacks had pilot training; dismissing them as mere goat herders just doesn't work (and even if they were, ninjas were often farmers and peasants, so it doesn't really mean anything).
You haven't looked much into the matter, have you?
Bin Laden was named as the organizer before the second tower fell. That ticked me off and I didn't believe the story. Turned out I was right in my mistrust, as bin Laden was never officially accused. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is officially the architect of 9/11. (But that may also be propaganda.) Alas, the name bin Laden stuck and was used over and over again, even by people who should have known better.
That doesn't make the conspiracy theory any more true but it's a good indicator of who paid attention and who didn't.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You haven't looked much into the matter, have you?
Bin Laden was named as the organizer before the second tower fell. That ticked me off and I didn't believe the story. Turned out I was right in my mistrust, as bin Laden was never officially accused. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is officially the architect of 9/11. (But that may also be propaganda.) Alas, the name bin Laden stuck and was used over and over again, even by people who should have known better.
That doesn't make the conspiracy theory any more true but it's a good indicator of who paid attention and who didn't.
Did I claim Bin Laden was the only one? In fact, my wording states I jnow he wasn't the only one. I've looked into it enough to know he had to be talked out of attacking the White House due to the strict no fly zone.
How about next time you read carefully amd ask questions instead of assume ignorance?