• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Invocations

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
"O God , I seek refuge in You from grief and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from being overcome by debt and from being overpowered by men (i .e. other people)."

"O Allah, suffice me with what You have allowed instead of what You have forbidden , and make me independent of all others besides You."

Amen!!

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
"We are from God and unto Him we return . O Allah take me out of my plight and bring to me after it something better. "

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
[SIZE=+1]O Allah, there is no ease other than what You make easy. If You please You ease sorrow. [/SIZE]

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
"Oh Allah, I seek Protection in Your Pleasure from Your Anger, and I seek Protection in Your Forgiveness from Your Punishment. I Seek Protection in You from You. I cannot count Your Praises. You are as You have Praised Yourself"

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
O Allah! Let us be among those who had complete trust on Thee; so You sufficed them; and they sought guidance from Thee; so You directed them to the right Path; and they asked help of Thee; so You assisted them.
Amen!!!

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Oh God! keep my feet firm on Your right Path so that I should not stagger, and guide me to the true faith so that I should not go astray.
Amen!

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
"My God! permit me to give thanks for Your blessing which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do good which pleases You, and admit me, with Your mercy, among Your righteous bondsmen" [Surah Naml, 27:19]
Prophet Solayman "Solomon" (peace be upon him) made this supplication

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
O Allah, if I ever was too afraid to stand up for Your Religion because of what others would think, then Forgive me, for I was a fool for doing so.
O Allah, Please Protect me and each one who submits to You, and Protect especially the orphans and the widows.

O Allah, Please Strengthen the faith of the destitutes around the world, so they have hope to live.
O Allah, Please be the Light of my eyes, ears and heart. O Allah, Please be the Light on the sides of me and the Light behind me and the light in front of me.

Ameen!!

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
"In Thee I seek sanctuary, O Possessor of pardon and good pleasure - from wrong and enmity, from the changes of time and the recurrence of sorrows, from the striking of mishaps, and from the expiration of my term before preparation and readiness. From Thee I seek guidance to that wherein is righteousness and being set right. From Thee I seek help in that which is linked to success and favourable response. "

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Glory be to Allah Who raises up the souls when men are dead. He also raises up the souls of those alive when they go to sleep. Then He detains the souls of those whom He commands to die and releases the souls of the rest of them for the specified time. Surely there are His signs in it for those who may reflect!

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
I seek protection for my soul in the Lord of the earth and the Lord of the heavens I seek protection for my soul in the One in whose name no sickness can hurt I seek protection for my soul in the One whose name is Blessed and a Cure.

Ameen!

arthra

Baha'i
O Lord!

Have pity on these ignorant ones, and look upon them with the eye of forgiveness and pardon.

Extinguish this fire, so that these dense clouds which obscure the horizon may be scattered, the Sun of Reality shine forth with the rays of conciliation, this intense gloom be dispelled and the resplendent light of peace shed its radiance upon all countries.

O Lord!

Draw up the people from the abyss of the ocean of hatred and enmity, and deliver them from this impenetrable darkness.

Unite their hearts, and brighten their eyes with the light of peace and reconciliation. Deliver them from the depths of war and bloodshed, and free them from the darkness of error.

Remove the veil from their eyes, and enlighten their hearts with the light of guidance.

Treat them with Thy tender mercy and compassion, and deal not with them according to Thy justice and wrath which cause the limbs of the mighty to quake.

O Lord!

Wars have persisted. Distress and anxiety have waxed great, and every flourishing region is laid waste.

O Lord!

Hearts are heavy, and souls are in anguish.

Have mercy on these poor souls, and do not leave them to the excesses of their own desires.

O Lord!

Make manifest in Thy lands humble and submissive souls, their faces illumined with the rays of guidance, severed from the world, extolling Thy Name, uttering Thy praise, and diffusing the fragrance of Thy holiness amongst mankind...

~ Abdul-Baha