• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Inventor unveils robotic sex doll

dust1n

Zindīq
better a robot exists

than more sad pathetic losers that have no outlet, dont have sex with a woman for a decade or more....go out and shoot people...

just like that guy at the gym, last year....

:sarcastic

I don't know man. I see what you are getting at, but realistic robots that can replace humans and somehow fulfill those sad pathetic losers to stop them from their rampages seems like a very expensive fix. A psychologist would seem much cheaper, and a little less terrifying.

Which brings in a new question... what about robot shrinks?

challupa

Now we can finally get rid of real human women.With this perfect specimen that replaces them now all we need is a robot man ..and THEN we can all committ suiced and let the robot men and women be perfect companions for each other.Maybe a few humans can keep breeding just to be alive to keep changing the robots batteries so they can keep perfect companiionship with one another for eternity.

Love

Dallas
Nah, I'm sure we can teach them how to change each other's batteries:slap:

challupa

The one thing that comes to mind when I saw her was What happens if something goes wrong and a guy gets stuck. Can you just see that emergency room scene LOL??:p

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I don't know man. I see what you are getting at, but realistic robots that can replace humans and somehow fulfill those sad pathetic losers to stop them from their rampages seems like a very expensive fix. A psychologist would seem much cheaper, and a little less terrifying.

AWESOME!!!

I think thats a great idea!!!

Then you could program the robot therapist as to how to cure you!

And WAIT!!! What about robot surgeons?Adn Robot firemen ???

EBVERYTHING could be robot except for YOU!

YOu could live in a Baribie house and date "Ken" and have a fake swimming pool and a plasitc corvette...

And then if like you wanted to go on vacation you could meet "Thomas the Train " and he would not only take you on your ride he would talk to you too.(can you imagine a train that actually has a name and talked to you too because he's a person?)

After that you could ask Thomas how to tell you to get to "Seseme Street" ..where its "Sunny days and the air is sweet".I would LOVE to meet Elmo!!!(in real life)...

If we only had about 14 billion dollars in batteries we actually would need no real humans in our lives..Even the birds in the yard could be fake..We could have battery operated cats that dont **** and **** on the carpet!!!(unless we tell them to to make it "more realistic".)

What about robot ciggarttes? :help:

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
The one thing that comes to mind when I saw her was What happens if something goes wrong and a guy gets stuck. Can you just see that emergency room scene LOL??:p

SHE has an OFF button LADY!!!

Did you forget aout that part?(its fool proof technology)

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

Also Im just wondering..If a guy doesnt have sex for "10 years" that means he turns sadisitc and starts killing people at random?

Love

Dallas

dust1n

Zindīq
Also Im just wondering..If a guy doesnt have sex for "10 years" that means he turns sadisitc and starts killing people at random?

Love

Dallas

I didn't say that, the person I was quoting and responding to stated that often sadistic people who kill at random often go for long periods without sex. I fail to see the correlation.

dust1n

Zindīq
AWESOME!!!

I think thats a great idea!!!

Then you could program the robot therapist as to how to cure you!

And WAIT!!! What about robot surgeons?Adn Robot firemen ???

EBVERYTHING could be robot except for YOU!

YOu could live in a Baribie house and date "Ken" and have a fake swimming pool and a plasitc corvette...

And then if like you wanted to go on vacation you could meet "Thomas the Train " and he would not only take you on your ride he would talk to you too.(can you imagine a train that actually has a name and talked to you too because he's a person?)

After that you could ask Thomas how to tell you to get to "Seseme Street" ..where its "Sunny days and the air is sweet".I would LOVE to meet Elmo!!!(in real life)...

If we only had about 14 billion dollars in batteries we actually would need no real humans in our lives..Even the birds in the yard could be fake..We could have battery operated cats that dont **** and **** on the carpet!!!(unless we tell them to to make it "more realistic".)

What about robot ciggarttes? :help:

Love

Dallas

Wow, you are really strong-willed about this anti-robot thing, aren't you?

Robot therapists are a joke, although, if a computer was able to process information faster than a human brain, we could probably learn something from them. =]