• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Introversion or the Journey Inward

Maximilian

Energetic proclaimer of Jehovah God's Kingdom.
So where exactly is the Kingdom of God then, if not within us? Does it physically exist somewhere with literal streets and a city government of angels and whatnot?

While explicating a prophetic vision detailing a succession of global governments stretching to our very day Daniel is inspired by God to reveal this:

"In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed.k And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms,m and it alone will stand forever." -Daniel 2:44

So you see, Jehovah God's resolve is to oust every last one of the governments in the world and install one of his own design. And who has he chosen to head this brand new authority?

We find the clear answer at Revelation 11:15 where we read, "“The kingdom of the world [will] become the Kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever.”" (Bracket mine.)

Any questions? :)

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
While explicating a prophetic vision detailing a succession of global governments stretching to our very day Daniel is inspired by God to reveal this:

"In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed.k And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms,m and it alone will stand forever." -Daniel 2:44

So you see, Jehovah God's resolve is to oust every last one of the governments in the world and install one of his own design. And who has he chosen to head this brand new authority?

We find the clear answer at Revelation 11:15 where we read, "“The kingdom of the world [will] become the Kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever.”" (Bracket mine.)

and that kingdom was imminent and many saw that kingdom before their death. so seeing, understanding would they physically need to see the kingdom of heaven in some other place?

the kingdom of heaven is at hand. can you grasp that?

Maximilian

and that kingdom was imminent and many saw that kingdom before their death. so seeing, understanding would they physically need to see the kingdom of heaven in some other place?

I've already addressed this at length here.

We Never Know

No Slack

Where is heaven, the Lord's kingdom at this moment?

Maximilian

that is your belief. that is your state of mind.

It seems that you would rather I accepted your opinions instead of God's express purposes as declared in his Holy Word. How am I supposed to do that?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
It seems that you would rather I accepted your opinions instead of God's express purposes as declared in his Holy Word. How am I supposed to do that?

waiting for some other to fix it, isn't going to change the world for the better. that is reacting to something vs creating a better world. thy kingdom come thy will be done isn't expressly written for other as self. its written specifically to all as self.

when a person changes their opinion in space/time the world changes. people should be the change they want to see. he who wishes to be great in the eyes of God must serve all and not this denomination vs some other, or this religion vs some other. most serve their idol, denomination, religion, et al. the clothes do not make the man/woman.

goes to state of mind

Declaration of state of mind refers to an out of court statement of a person concerning his/ her state of mind. Usually, courts allow the admission of declaration of state of mind when state of mind itself is an issue. It is an exception to hearsay evidence. The purpose of admitting such a declaration is to prove that the intention of the declarant was actually carried out. [State v. Doze, 384 So. 2d 351 (La. 1980)]

“The intent or state of mind of the parties is relevant to the formation of a contract. Thus, declarations as to defendant's intent to contract or state of mind would be relevant to the issues before the court. Where the state of mind of a person at a particular time is relevant to a material issue in the case, his declarations made at a time when no motive to misrepresent existed are admissible as proof of that issue, even when not made in the presence of the adverse party." [Hackett v. Ashley, 71 Ill. App. 3d 179, 186-187 (Ill. App. Ct. 1979)]

Maximilian

when a person changes their opinion in space/time the world changes.

And what about those who don't want to change especially in the case of those who actually enjoy hurting others? What then?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
And what about those who don't want to change especially in the case of those who actually enjoy hurting others? What then?
you can't serve love and serve only self. the rich man served him and his vs Lazarus, who went to heaven.

Maximilian

you can't serve love and serve only self. the rich man served him and his vs Lazarus, who went to heaven.

And what should be done about those who just enjoy doing harm to others and don't want to change?

Why should they be allowed to continue victimizing the good?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
And what should be done about those who just enjoy doing harm to others and don't want to change?

Why should they be allowed to continue victimizing the good?
they already are. they just don't know they are. they promote their denomination above their fellow man. they promote their religion above their fellow beings.

being hospitable has nothing to do with what religion, denomination, a person wears. it was the inhospitable actions of sodom and gomorrah that sent them down to the depths, the pit where satan is cast.

Matthew 8:11
I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.

Ezek 16:49-Ezek 16:50 NIV “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
You're not making any sense. Are you having difficulty understanding my question?
they're already in hell, self-punishing by chasing after their materialistic desires.

you suppose if they sent a man raised from the dead, they'd change their minds? plenty of NDE's walking around and they just ignore them and keep on keeping on.

Maximilian

they're already in hell, self-punishing by chasing after their materialistic desires.

you suppose if they sent a man raised from the dead, they'd change their minds? plenty of NDE's walking around and they just ignore them and keep on keeping on.

It seems you are of the opinion that nothing should actually be done to stop the evil from bringing death and misery to the good.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
It seems you are of the opinion that nothing should actually be done to stop the evil from bringing death and misery to the good.
you really think you can force people to change, or just ask them to think about what they are doing. yes, people need to be restrained but some will not change their mind and thus not change their behavior. even in hell god exists and will answer the repentant.

faith without works is d-o-a

He said: "In my distress I called to the LORD, and he answered me. From deep in the realm of the dead I called for help, and you listened to my cry.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
And if God chooses to execute all who insist on practicing evil?
they would be a lot less denominations and religions.

the things that have been done in the name of belief in god are atrocious.

what is sad, is disheartening, are those who don't know god, don't know brahman. they just have belief.

Last edited: