• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Introduction

JamesYaqub

Nobody Special
I registered here three years ago but have not been very active. I was born into a Christian family but later changed to Islam. I see God, and truth, in both.

I have tried to participate on other forums, mostly Christian because they seem to be dominant on the web. One has to be very careful of what one says to a Christian. Individually they may be tolerant but often on their forums they practice censorship of ideas.

I am hoping for more freedom of expression here on this forum... :D

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Hello! May I interested you in The Church of the Flying Gander?

Apparently you have chose 2 religions! This is blasphemy!:eek:
"Oh thou shalt boil in the deep-fryer with thy chicken forever!" :devil:

Having been a subscriber to both Christianity and Islam I must say I find your pick of religion/religions quite awkward :D

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hello JamesYaqub. I see many similarities in those two religions. Both religions censor many things.

JamesYaqub

Nobody Special
Hello! May I interested you in The Church of the Flying Gander?

Apparently you have chose 2 religions! This is blasphemy!:eek:
"Oh thou shalt boil in the deep-fryer with thy chicken forever!" :devil:

Having been a subscriber to both Christianity and Islam I must say I find your pick of religion/religions quite awkward :D

how about the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster? I have found them to be quite Godly, in a pasta kind of way. :D:D

JamesYaqub

Nobody Special
Hello JamesYaqub. I see many similarities in those two religions. Both religions censor many things.

Yeah that's because religions, all of them, are man made and men can be difficult. I have found that, when comparing Muslim and Christian forum sites, the Muslims are much more inclined to be generous in thought and much slower to wax defensive.

It's too bad about the loonies in the middle east who run around killing each other because I find a high degree of comfort in Islam.

Perhaps I was Muslim in some previous lifetimes??? :bow:

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
how about the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster? I have found them to be quite Godly, in a pasta kind of way. :D:D

Oh those Pastafarians are heathens! True men of god know our Lord, The Flying Gander is supreme. He squawketh to all things but not everyone heeds his squawk.

For our god is The Gravy, The Stuffing and The Goose forever and ever. He who does not accept the Flying Gander shall gave his goose cooked assuredly on judgement day.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Hey, J-Y. I know what you mean about those Christian sites. I've been virtually burned at the stake on a couple of them.

JamesYaqub

Nobody Special
Oh those Pastafarians are heathens! True men of god know our Lord, The Flying Gander is supreme. He squawketh to all things but not everyone heeds his squawk.

For our god is The Gravy, The Stuffing and The Goose forever and ever. He who does not accept the Flying Gander shall gave his goose cooked assuredly on judgement day.

What wine is best with the Gander?