• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interviewing Bthoth

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Written in a first position.

As if the writer is him.

here are 2 paragraphs from tablet 12..... XII

The Soul of man moves ever onward,
bound not by any one star.
But ever moving to the great goal before him
where he is dissolved in the Light of the All.
Know ye that ye shall ever go onward,
moved by the Law of cause and effect
until in the end both become One

Aye, man, after ye have gone,
others shall move in the places ye lived.
Knowledge and wisdom shall all be forgotten,
and only a memory of Gods shall survive.
As I to thee am a God by my knowledge,
so ye, too shall be Gods of the future
because of your knowledge far above theirs.
Yet know ye that all through the ages,
man shall have access to Law when he will.
Moving bit right here. :) Thanks for posting it.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
@Bthoth , thought you might enjoy the cross stitch project I've been working on since this summer:

WIN_20240125_23_28_34_Pro.jpg
Still got a ways to go yet.

River Sea

he is dissolved in the Light of the All.
Know ye that ye shall ever go onward,
moved by the Law of cause and effect
until in the end both become One

This reminds me of allowing light to teach me.

I understand we're all one already. It's personal stories we go through for our deeper understanding that give an appearance to and what we go through, towards one.

It's as if the light one is the bigger picture, but as we go through personal stories, we don't see the bigger picture, so it gives an appearance.

I hope this makes sense.

The grammar is different, no past, present, future in light, however I understand Thoth writing when explaining become one.

Bthoth

*banned*
This reminds me of allowing light to teach me.

I understand we're all one already. It's personal stories we go through for our deeper understanding that give an appearance to and what we go through, towards one.

It's as if the light one is the bigger picture, but as we go through personal stories, we don't see the bigger picture, so it gives an appearance.

I hope this makes sense.

The grammar is different, no past, present, future in light, however I understand Thoth writing when explaining become one.
now you see why it's felt without requiring a signed letter from god. I trust people have the capabilities with little more than information to comprehend existing here within.

I'm easy.

River Sea

now you see why it's felt without requiring a signed letter from god. I trust people have the capabilities with little more than information to comprehend existing here within.

@Bthoth you wrote: it's felt without requiring a signed letter from god

I think it's sad how people would exclude others due to this idea of them thinking they're requiring a signed letter from God.,

I agree its people who have written the Bible, Quran, Torah, Veda, and any other communication. I agree with you about within and allowing learning from.

People uses different words to describe within.

I think I psychoanalyze and can get things wrong.

I learn as I'm wrong as well.

Last edited:

Bthoth

*banned*
@Bthoth you wrote: it's felt without requiring a signed letter from god

I think it's sad how people would exclude others due to this idea of them thinking they're requiring a signed letter from God.,

I agree its people who have written the Bible, Quran, Torah, Veda, and any other communication. I agree with you about within and allowing learning from.

People uses different words to describe within.

I think I psychoanalyze and can get things wrong.

I learn as I'm wrong as well.
I often retain information better when I find myself to be wrong.

It's good to learn from mistakes.