• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interviewing Bthoth

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Moses, per torah, per se written by him, lived in egypt, per the story, per him. Specifically the house of pharaoh, per him.
I comprehend that if he did live in the house of pharaoh, that his knowledge came from the libraries of egypt and talking to god would have been as easy as coming home for dinner conversations with pharaoh.

He learned and to leave thebes (central authority of egypt) to convey knowledge to the people, was a personal choice.

Bilbo, found "my precious" the ring of power and willing to give it up, for the benefit of middle earth.

Roger, a religious friar, understood that knowledge evolves and that eventually the truth will come from the sciences and mathematics will confirm it.
What lessons have each of these taught you?

I can see, from talking to you, how the last one's had an affect. :D

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Excellent!

Is there anything I haven't covered here that you think is relevant to your religious beliefs?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Not sure what you are asking for or how much that you wish to know.
Well, this thread is about your religious beliefs. The more you wish to share on the topic, the richer the thread will be! :D

I was asking if there's anything you feel is worth stating that hasn't been asked about yet.

Bthoth

*banned*
Well, this thread is about your religious beliefs. The more you wish to share on the topic, the richer the thread will be! :D

I was asking if there's anything you feel is worth stating that hasn't been asked about yet.
Sure, the three main disciplines of knowledge can combine.

Bthoth

*banned*
I hadn't heard them referred to as the 3 Disciplines before.

(Yeah, I live under a rock.)
The philosophies of life are the greek, socratic approach of figuring out the principles of life.

the sciences describe the phenomena of natural processes.

The religions existed before either but have the oldest wisdom of experience to word.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
The philosophies of life are the greek, socratic approach of figuring out the principles of life.

the sciences describe the phenomena of natural processes.

The religions existed before either but have the oldest wisdom of experience to word.
I like it!

Tamino

About the same as bible. I enjoy the wisdom and skip the use as historical record.
That's a relief... It's a mighty high tale being spun there.
In case you're interested, I did an analysis and translation of the Latin tabula (the historical short one) in comparison with the early medieval Arabic version .

River Sea

Thoth's Chamber (determine the measurement) Do you @Bthoth associate with this measurements too in your life? If so how?

Thoth Chamber.JPG

Bthoth

*banned*
What do you find differs about them?
Written in a first position.
I'm unsure what you mean here.
As if the writer is him.

here are 2 paragraphs from tablet 12..... XII

The Soul of man moves ever onward,
bound not by any one star.
But ever moving to the great goal before him
where he is dissolved in the Light of the All.
Know ye that ye shall ever go onward,
moved by the Law of cause and effect
until in the end both become One

Aye, man, after ye have gone,
others shall move in the places ye lived.
Knowledge and wisdom shall all be forgotten,
and only a memory of Gods shall survive.
As I to thee am a God by my knowledge,
so ye, too shall be Gods of the future
because of your knowledge far above theirs.
Yet know ye that all through the ages,
man shall have access to Law when he will.