• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interviewing Bthoth

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi @Bthoth !

I want to thank you for agreeing to be interviewed. I look forward to learning more about you and your beliefs and practices.

The first thing I gotta ask...

Your username. Does it have anything to do with Thoth?

Bthoth

*banned*
What's the B stand for?

What would you say your overall religious identification is?
About like B good.

Pantheism is a model that i learned here but the abrahamic sect have the wisdom that I read a lot of.

I am now reading Manichaeism which reminds me of the emerald tablets. As if written in a first position.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
About like B good.

Pantheism is a model that i learned here but the abrahamic sect have the wisdom that I read a lot of.

I am now reading Manichaeism which reminds me of the emerald tablets. As if written in a first position.
Tell me more about Manichaeism.

Also, what Abrahamic sects are favorites for you?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
See gnosticism for a fine comparison. Knowledge is good.

The 3, judaism, christianity, islam. All 3 have knowledge to contribute to complete the unveiling.
Unveiling.

What do you mean by that?

Bthoth

*banned*
Unveiling.

What do you mean by that?
Revelation of understanding.

mankind is within existence, the universe. Conscious of itself, created words, math, articulation skills and conveys what has been learned for the next generations to pick up from. The process is what eventually enables conscious life to understand how to live forever and it is true to the letter. The unveiling!

I suspect eventually a book of life will be written and become like an owners manual for the new generations to learn straight answers to build their lives upon.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Revelation of understanding.

mankind is within existence, the universe. Conscious of itself, created words, math, articulation skills and conveys what has been learned for the next generations to pick up from. The process is what eventually enables conscious life to understand how to live forever and it is true to the letter. The unveiling!

I suspect eventually a book of life will be written and become like an owners manual for the new generations to learn straight answers to build their lives upon.
Interesting thoughts here!

How do you find your beliefs affect your daily life?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Tell me about how you got where you are, spiritually speaking.

When did the drive to learn first come up to you? What religions, if any, did you first try out before coming to where you are now?

Bthoth

*banned*

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Somewhat.
Mind expanding on this at all?
Sure, they are the basic rules of any civil society.
no need of religion to maintain personal responsibility.
I can agree with you on some of those. Others seem a bit faith specific(like 1-4).

You acknowledge a no need of religion. How might you aid a non religious person(or someone not coming from Abrahamic traditions) in interpreting those four commandments?

Bthoth

*banned*
Mind expanding on this at all?
Not really. I am not interested in conveying personal info.
I can agree with you on some of those. Others seem a bit faith specific(like 1-4).
Yes....... Luke 18:20 omits the 1-4.
You acknowledge a no need of religion.
Absolutely
How might you aid a non religious person(or someone not coming from Abrahamic traditions) in interpreting those four commandments?
If they are not from, then likewise not damaged with the scope.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Not really. I am not interested in conveying personal info.

Yes....... Luke 18:20 omits the 1-4.

Absolutely

If they are not from, then likewise not damaged with the scope.
I see.

Do you have any religious figures that you hold dear?

Bthoth

*banned*
Tell me a bit about them, and why you like them. (I only recognize the name Moses lol )
Moses, per torah, per se written by him, lived in egypt, per the story, per him. Specifically the house of pharaoh, per him.
I comprehend that if he did live in the house of pharaoh, that his knowledge came from the libraries of egypt and talking to god would have been as easy as coming home for dinner conversations with pharaoh.

He learned and to leave thebes (central authority of egypt) to convey knowledge to the people, was a personal choice.

Bilbo, found "my precious" the ring of power and willing to give it up, for the benefit of middle earth.

Roger, a religious friar, understood that knowledge evolves and that eventually the truth will come from the sciences and mathematics will confirm it.