• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interesting radio shows/podcasts discussing religion?

Brutha

I have probably posted this at the wrong place, but please don't chop my head off. I was wondering if anyone of you knows about a great radio show or podcast that discusses religion? I am not looking for just a christian radio, hindu radio or satanism radio, but something that discusses all these religions from time to time.

I have already been listening to BBC Radio 4 Beyond Belief, but I want more to keep me entertained and hopefully better educated.

Thanks for taking your time reading this, have a nice day!

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Have done some radio blogging with episodes covering religion. On two shows.none done with dread fish the other done with another friend of mine,. You can find links here on rf. I will try to link the threads after work

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know of any radio/podcast show that actually covers the full spectrum of religious diversity. Granted I haven't looked hard, but I'd be skeptical if one of any quality existed. The level of expertise and professionalism required to put together a show like that of any quality is significant; not something some joe in his basement is capable of putting together.

You're probably better off looking at something like Patheos, which is a network of quality blog writers from diverse religions. No one writer or speaker can cover the full depth and breadth of religious diversity.

Brutha

Wow, thanks a lot! I have just skimmed through the front page, but it looks really great :) Do you have any similar sites to recommend? I am trying to chew over way too much, but at the same time I want to learn as much as possible about the different religions(I am also studying religion).

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
Bumping this: I'm looking for any and all podcasts about religion that aren't necessarily religious, if that makes sense. Even if they're collections of religious news.

dust1n

Zindīq
Partially Examined Life does philosophy, and sometimes various religious philosophers get covered.

VioletVortex

This is not a radio show or podcast, but it is a YouTube channel. They guy has the YouTube name "Styxhexenhammer666." He is an Occultist. He used to identify as an Atheistic Satanist.
I can't remember what he identifies now. He says he still likes and follows the Satanic philosophy, but he is an independent Occultist, now.

He talks about religion and politics in his videos, and has an Occult series.

To him, Satinism is just the beginning of Occultism, like an introduction, to get rid of religious baggage.
I agree.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
I have probably posted this at the wrong place, but please don't chop my head off. I was wondering if anyone of you knows about a great radio show or podcast that discusses religion? I am not looking for just a christian radio, hindu radio or satanism radio, but something that discusses all these religions from time to time.

I have already been listening to BBC Radio 4 Beyond Belief, but I want more to keep me entertained and hopefully better educated.

Thanks for taking your time reading this, have a nice day!
Peace be on you.
Here you will find Ahmadiyya-Muslim radios:
ahmadiyya radios usa africa - Google Search