• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

****ing Meat....

Audie

Veteran Member
Well, technically and depending the kind of salt, you could also change the temperature or the pressure or add chemicals but all those require energy.
Sure. And enuf chemistry, a field I did not
at all enjoy having to study.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I always assumed water was constant (ish) within our atmosphere and has been for billions of years. What's the problem with using it?
There is a limited supply of fresh water in areas. For example the Colorado river for all practical purposes no longer drains into the Gulf of California. So some people start looking at those crops that consume more water than others.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
@McBell, I apologize for not back reading, I have been battling cancer for eight years. The type and location of cancer, notwithstanding, today there are medical methods for survival for many years.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Hoping it's one of the cancers that can be treated. My husband is a survivor, he was diagnosed in 2017.
Remember cancer is a word, not a sentence
I'm sorry to hear that.
@McBell, I apologize for not back reading, I have been battling cancer for eight years. The type and location of cancer, notwithstanding, today there are medical methods for survival for many years.
There are bad kinds.
And there are kinds that merely annoy because of treatment indignities.
Choose the latter kind.
Thanks guys (and gals)

I have accepted it.
It isn't the kill ya quick like a rabbit kind, so I still got a few years.
Assuming the Docs are right.
No worries though, I have made my piece with the world (or at least with the parts I feel the need to make piece with..)

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I like meat. But these stats are sad to say the least.

View attachment 84027

This reminds me of a conversation I had last week,my friend said “you usually go fishing at the weekend” I said it’s raining,my friend said surely the fish don’t care but I enlightened him to the fact that in a farming area the animal dung gets into the river,worse,if there’s a lot of rain it’s swiftly followed by human waste dumped in the river.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Thanks guys (and gals)

I have accepted it.
It isn't the kill ya quick like a rabbit kind, so I still got a few years.
Assuming the Docs are right.
No worries though, I have made my piece with the world (or at least wi the parts I feel the need to make piece with..)
Good Luck, when I was a young boy, Roy Rogers would sign off with, "Happy Trails to You". May it be so....

Shaul

Premium Member
What bases are used that are unfounded?
For one the measurement for cow emissions uses a basis that all of cow emissions should be factored into the beef and/or dairy emissions per kg. That is incorrect. Cows exist, and have existed, in their own right independent of whether they are used for food production or not. Also their emissions are a natural part of the ecosystem. Their emissions are not "new" or additional just because the cow is used for food instead of dying in the wild. So counting those emissions as integral to beef production is wrong.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
For one the measurement for cow emissions uses a basis that all of cow emissions should be factored into the beef and/or dairy emissions per kg. That is incorrect. Cows exist, and have existed, in their own right independent of whether they are used for food production or not. Also their emissions are a natural part of the ecosystem. Their emissions are not "new" or additional just because the cow is used for food instead of dying in the wild. So counting those emissions as integral to beef production is wrong.
But their numbers are much greater.
Why?
"because the cow is used for food instead of dying in the wild"

In fact, how many cows are feral?