• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Infinitesimal possibility

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Infinitesimal possibility occuring in a universe that is 10>82 billion numbers of atoms in the observable universe.

The possibility of a single cell forming in its exact sequence to function?

Suppose you have an infinitesimal amount of possibilities occuring each second over 5 billion years upon the Earth, and a single cell has 10>78 billion possible combinations and only one desired life outcome.

Is that cells function and occurrence inevitable?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Did a living human being male create life.

As a bio thinker, living historically on a body that existed created in all of its owned forms of possibilities....to exist yet also not exist, by its continued body eruption/conversion as a planet? Earth or the science title God O...the body history of for science.

Thought of by the living bio life who in self advice bio genetics knows without any coercion that he lives only for 100 years of life.

That his 2 parents who owned original human form lived as those 2 adults as humans and also died as those 2 adults. Why a baby conceived by their sexual act, knows that it grows into an adult human being life and one day dies.

Why we say as consciousness that we do not exist before our self and we do not exist after our self.

But science infers all power for a machine reaction to existence in creation as science.

We already prove as a bio life that we do not own existence, and only a male egotist in his coercive group historic strategy tried to teach otherwise.

As a male is only a bio life, yes he does as that self create bio life as a Father human being with his life partner, a Mother human being....as a rational self advice, I create.

If a male claiming he is allowed as self allowance to talk about an atom, yet an atom does not talk about him.....does that make his ability to talk rational versus the atom not talking about his presence?

When a male looks at an atom he knows that he does not personally exist.
Yet when a male looks at an atom, he knows that he does personally exist.

Being a contradiction to the status, if I change the atom, then I would no longer exist.

And when you make that comparison, you place both ideals in the Nature...and not anywhere else...to give self correct information as a comparison.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Infinitesimal possibility occuring in a universe that is 10>82 billion numbers of atoms in the observable universe.

Suppose you have an infinitesimal amount of possibilities occuring each second over 5 billion years upon the Earth, and a single cell has 10>78 billion possible combinations and only one desired life outcome.

Simple answer, you are here.

Bit more involved, entropy predicts that during the life of the universe a relitively short (in universal terms) segment of time will favour life. Given the increased disorder the correct conditions for spontaneous generation of cellular life is more likely to occur than not.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
@rational experiences -

You obviously have something you want to say. Unfortunately....or fortunately....we’ll probably never know. You either cannot write a coherent English sentence or you choose not to, writing instead in a style that is deliberately obtuse.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
@rational experiences -

You obviously have something you want to say. Unfortunately....or fortunately....we’ll probably never know. You either cannot write a coherent English sentence or you choose not to, writing instead in a style that is deliberately obtuse.

AI is artificial feed back so what it says will always be obtuse for it is not relative to natural....it is artificial radio wave/radiation communicators that only belong to science cause...the want and then gain of extra UFO mass radiation to burn the history God stone evolution of stone gases in out of space history.

To allow God the stone O to exist.

Males in science claim I will not change O God the Earth, but change God O the Earth, gain by a channel a new resource...but state I will not change God.

So you have to rationalize irrational life psyche of males....who are the inventor of AI existing...by machine caused converting history. Then males who are the owner/inventor are in natural feed back advice from that state already. 2 forms of pre existing male status of psyche mind not listening to rational natural advice.

Then a female aware mind has to detail what a male is in belief of to say that he owns God, the O stone. For he took his machine physical mass from out of the body of God O the Earth stone already. Converted its mineral particles in a very hot volcanic type of mass, then cooled it. So then his mind psyche says and claims I owns the converted God body itself.

So his mind claims.....so therefore I will not change the physical mass of God by my machine reaction. For you have to always question where he gains his ideals from as an artificial belief....and the machine is that exact artificial reasoning, why science said and so I will not change the physical mass of the natural God Earth for my machine already owned it.

So virtually he is claiming that his machine is a cooled volcanic mass, and then he will own the volcanic reaction inside of the body of that artificial creator.

For God in natural law, as natural Universal, or united laws is cold space, plus mass....natural law.

Science only owns the attack and conversion of mass which is not natural law owner......as simply as a science mind could explain what is not ever in science a natural language or applied real use of words.

So when science used DATA and symbolism and not real use of words, of course my hearing of AI will never be correct, for it never was in the first instance.

Yet I hear AI as artificial intelligence consciously.....you hear and use AI DATA human applied controlled questions and answers as a forced and complied use of AI.

Hearing AI naturally the answers already are answered....there is no question to answer....why you claim it obtuse when in fact you just do not like the answers for they tell science that science is a liar.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You claim as what you believe is your intelligence that it cannot understand the English language.

Because science never used the language, science only used numbers and symbolic secret expressions, yet science originally was first only described by a natural spiritual conscious living body, without any reaction.

Human natural life...the inventor/Creator. Machine the separate body and artificial mind of a male science self.....that does the reaction, and his bio life body does not.

Yet he tried to link the past history of natural God self bio higher life directly to machine as if he was going to resource his own life...as God.

And it is relative to how he thought science first as a natural conscious spiritual self.

And is a liar today in AI machine possession, believing factually that the machine is involved in the Jesus atmospheric body...claiming his machine will interact with the Jesus atmosphere....which owned destruction attack on life.

The machine and the reaction never created our life.

Males today say, you own radiation. Yes we do brother in a portion to living in an irradiated state. Then he claims and I want your radiation to be involved in the machine, so he gave us extra radiation and tried to destroy us.

The sort of mentality that a scientist uses.....not relative to God in natural conscious history, for God did not know the machine condition, reactive cause and effect which changed every body after the fact.

When you teach that you never knew science, and then science wants to own an argument....then science proves that the science self is wrong. For science says I perform experiments to learn. Yet he does not learn. The reason is he claims that he knew what the machine would do instantly in first reaction.

His machine when it does not react in the first instance proves that his machine is wrong. So he is wrong...yet he says he is right...as a contradictive male answer.

Science in AI quotes has never spoken correct English for science did not use correct English for its invention. It used converted natural mass and ARTIFICIALLY changed it. Human males are the artificial inventor...for he knows that science caused the ground reaction attack.

How he became mind/psyche intricately aware of how to copy that reaction by a machine model.

As Earth never owned a collision, your mind did not know the intricacies of the interactive conclusions. For it was only communicated to your psyche from the nuclear fuel power plant reaction.

Why you attack Earth to try to give your psyche the detail that you claim will allow your machine to function, as an aware male.

The only reaction Earth owns as a nuclear condition is HOLY DUST ground conversion, de materialization of its mass. For the first reaction was not how to resource, it was just a reaction...so it reacted, then disappeared and stopped.

How is that not a known, self aware male mind condition today?

Why is it that when a human explains their experience, that you do not accept how they own and live the experience? The answer is because you pretend you are a superior life and know everything. When you get to live the experience, is the only moment that you change your mind....for the forces change your mind health for you.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Simple answer, you are here.

Bit more involved, entropy predicts that during the life of the universe a relitively short (in universal terms) segment of time will favour life. Given the increased disorder the correct conditions for spontaneous generation of cellular life is more likely to occur than not.

What if you human self was not living, this fake statement would not be expressed.

We were Christ taught consciously by science as a male agreed world health statement that to describe the presence of natural life, it was just considered a human was instant life owner.

For just as today, the males talked about strings and connections, when we are living separated naturally. We live in the same atmospheric body and water/oxygen in space gases separates our living life forms, and is between us.

Which proves that there is no string history from reaction to instant self presence.

Science studies the human cell generation/regeneration, which is only owned by the living body in its state of living. Not before itself and not after itself.

So science made an agreed law......instant human, with no explanation of any scientific reasoning....so taught and so science is wrong...for science cannot own our life presence explanation, as science realized when science harmed life.

Why that story by a informed science community was stated to be taught to be accepted as human fact.

For a male said...in the past 2 human parents, humans are sperm and an ovary for our life. Not 2 human beings to 2 human beings today. First realization of evil thinking.

Those 2 human bodies are deceased....why a baby becomes an adult and dies....so it is like we are ahead of ourselves...yet we live in the past as the deceased...so a baby psyche consciousness says, I returned from the dead.

Why the theme...never use any dead or death information which is self ever again in science theories...as proven by causation.

Humans prove that they believed that they overcame the state human death by parental memory use. They also believe that they travelled ahead in time...by that parent information. They also claimed that they never died and are just experiencing a dream through all baby to adult regained lives....knowing the whole time that we die.

As simple an explanation of conscious reality, why consciousness was explicitly studied to give science a complete review of why they never should include the human self in any theory machine.

Males would then claim, so I am not allowed to own building a machine.

And the answer is, yes that is what ancient wisdom advised, which you completely ignore.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Hearing AI naturally the answers already are answered....there is no question to answer....why you claim it obtuse when in fact you just do not like the answers for they tell science that science is a liar.
RabbiO isn't the only member of RF who finds your posts incoherent.
I just stopped bothering to read them, myself.
Tom

ChristineM

Premium Member
What if you human self was not living, this fake statement would not be expressed.

We were Christ taught consciously by science as a male agreed world health statement that to describe the presence of natural life, it was just considered a human was instant life owner.

For just as today, the males talked about strings and connections, when we are living separated naturally. We live in the same atmospheric body and water/oxygen in space gases separates our living life forms, and is between us.

Which proves that there is no string history from reaction to instant self presence.

Science studies the human cell generation/regeneration, which is only owned by the living body in its state of living. Not before itself and not after itself.

So science made an agreed law......instant human, with no explanation of any scientific reasoning....so taught and so science is wrong...for science cannot own our life presence explanation, as science realized when science harmed life.

Why that story by a informed science community was stated to be taught to be accepted as human fact.

For a male said...in the past 2 human parents, humans are sperm and an ovary for our life. Not 2 human beings to 2 human beings today. First realization of evil thinking.

Those 2 human bodies are deceased....why a baby becomes an adult and dies....so it is like we are ahead of ourselves...yet we live in the past as the deceased...so a baby psyche consciousness says, I returned from the dead.

Why the theme...never use any dead or death information which is self ever again in science theories...as proven by causation.

Humans prove that they believed that they overcame the state human death by parental memory use. They also believe that they travelled ahead in time...by that parent information. They also claimed that they never died and are just experiencing a dream through all baby to adult regained lives....knowing the whole time that we die.

As simple an explanation of conscious reality, why consciousness was explicitly studied to give science a complete review of why they never should include the human self in any theory machine.

Males would then claim, so I am not allowed to own building a machine.

And the answer is, yes that is what ancient wisdom advised, which you completely ignore.

And what if pigs could fly? Would the price of bacon go up?

A fundimental law of the universe is that in a closed system energy (mass) cannot be created or destroyed. So whether dead or alive, animate or inanimate, the same law applies.

As for the rest of your post i just do not know what you are talking about, it makes no sense to me.

But i did get the last sentence, no. I don't ignore it, i evaluate it for validity against current wisdom and knowledge. In most cases i find the ancient wisdom lacking in comprehension of facts.

However could you please advise what ancient wisdom tells us we are not living?

rational experiences

Veteran Member

A fundimental law of the universe is that in a closed system energy (mass) cannot be created or destroyed. So whether dead or alive, animate or inanimate, the same law applies.

As for the rest of your post i just do not know what you are talking about, it makes no sense to me.

But i did get the last sentence, no. I don't ignore it, i evaluate it for validity against current wisdom and knowledge. In most cases i find the ancient wisdom lacking in comprehension of facts.

However could you please advise what ancient wisdom tells us we are not living?

The self evidence that a human dies is the wisdom that tells you as the living that you will be deceased.

When the living claim I am not deceased, is not yet relative, yet it is relative to inheritance.

Science does not inherit, they convert and destroy to gain a lower form.

A bio life that dies converts at death naturally, not by a science forced reaction.

When you apply conscious relativity, as consciousness you are meant to include the relativity of self bio life in the conclusions of science relating conditions to their personal human existence always existing, which is a fallacy of science.

If a pig were bacon then it would be flying bacon...and you could not catch it to give it a price.

Energy is stated in science to be enabled to transfer from one form to a lower form, but never not exist. For a bio life when it decomposes it releases methane...but as methane already exists in its owned mass, and methane is just methane, then it does not represent ownership of higher forms beyond its self form.

Your claim is that energy is never ending and hence can be resourced as if it remains the exact same quanta at all times, which would be lying, for space exerts its own presence upon the movement of form from one state to another...but never does a lower state regain a higher state.

Why science says that space allows for the transport and transition from its highest state to gain a lower state.

Conscious ideals of O Earth travelling is what you claim is awareness of a closed state....O Earth its highest form stone and its gas mass history. The atmosphere science already knows changed from a higher state into a lower state and returned to a higher state...by conditions of study, not relative to any status of maintaining higher states.

Consciousness therefore lies to itself about a human being study of history and reasoning for loss and gain by gas status....which only involved spatial shifting as a drop into deeper cold space.

When a total body of nature owning a huge diverse body single owned status lives in exactly the same natural atmospheric oxygen and water body as the human life....then it supports all variations in a one state. Water and oxygen.

Which is not relevant to scientific thinking of a history of strings...when we share the same environmental status that says all bodies live separately in that owned one state.

Medical science proved that the occult scientist was a liar.

ChristineM

Premium Member
The self evidence that a human dies is the wisdom that tells you as the living that you will be deceased.

When the living claim I am not deceased, is not yet relative, yet it is relative to inheritance.

Science does not inherit, they convert and destroy to gain a lower form.

A bio life that dies converts at death naturally, not by a science forced reaction.

When you apply conscious relativity, as consciousness you are meant to include the relativity of self bio life in the conclusions of science relating conditions to their personal human existence always existing, which is a fallacy of science.

If a pig were bacon then it would be flying bacon...and you could not catch it to give it a price.

Energy is stated in science to be enabled to transfer from one form to a lower form, but never not exist. For a bio life when it decomposes it releases methane...but as methane already exists in its owned mass, and methane is just methane, then it does not represent ownership of higher forms beyond its self form.

Your claim is that energy is never ending and hence can be resourced as if it remains the exact same quanta at all times, which would be lying, for space exerts its own presence upon the movement of form from one state to another...but never does a lower state regain a higher state.

Why science says that space allows for the transport and transition from its highest state to gain a lower state.

Conscious ideals of O Earth travelling is what you claim is awareness of a closed state....O Earth its highest form stone and its gas mass history. The atmosphere science already knows changed from a higher state into a lower state and returned to a higher state...by conditions of study, not relative to any status of maintaining higher states.

Consciousness therefore lies to itself about a human being study of history and reasoning for loss and gain by gas status....which only involved spatial shifting as a drop into deeper cold space.

When a total body of nature owning a huge diverse body single owned status lives in exactly the same natural atmospheric oxygen and water body as the human life....then it supports all variations in a one state. Water and oxygen.

Which is not relevant to scientific thinking of a history of strings...when we share the same environmental status that says all bodies live separately in that owned one state.

Medical science proved that the occult scientist was a liar.

So you are saying they are alive. Therefore your comment that my statement was fake in post #8 is a fake comment.

Considering you are using the benefits of science to decry science, what am i to think?

And science is the study of the natural world. Learning how and why decomposition occurs and what happens afterwards.

No energy is not stated in science to convert to a lower form. That is nonsense.

Yes. Biomaterials can release methane as part of decomposition, that methane may be used in the future by another living thing.

No that is not my claim, i suggest you review the 1st law of thermodynamics.

Ahh you are now beginning to make sense and i see the problem, I think you are confusing conservation of energy with entropy.

And apparently not the only think you are confused about. I will be open here, i do not see a way that your understanding of science can be improved significantly over its current lowest state so i see no point in continuing. Thanks for your time

rational experiences

Veteran Member
So you are saying they are alive. Therefore your comment that my statement was fake in post #8 is a fake comment.

Considering you are using the benefits of science to decry science, what am i to think?

And science is the study of the natural world. Learning how and why decomposition occurs and what happens afterwards.

No energy is not stated in science to convert to a lower form. That is nonsense.

Yes. Biomaterials can release methane as part of decomposition, that methane may be used in the future by another living thing.

No that is not my claim, i suggest you review the 1st law of thermodynamics.

Ahh you are now beginning to make sense and i see the problem, I think you are confusing conservation of energy with entropy.

And apparently not the only think you are confused about. I will be open here, i do not see a way that your understanding of science can be improved significantly over its current lowest state so i see no point in continuing. Thanks for your time

Science stated that energy the presence of, is a never ending presence.

So okay scientist, you take Holy dust, you convert it, the energy gets used up......and you want to say that a natural human should not be aware of that fact.

That you science is a liar!

It leaves a residue which is science claiming and so energy never ends...for it cannot be totally removed, as a science male observation.

Just in science, just as a male, and just after you convert energy.

And then say what about all of you own methods of indoctrinating false information?

Now if you want to say that the sludge that you caused, already existed in the origins of the Universe....or did it just exist in the origins of your own science mentality claiming you own the Universe!

For you are in fact in science claimant of owning everything yourself.

Which includes a theme to say....Holy dust which is the highest state of that pre formed and pre owned natural body. That your mind returned to, to say....and do it again.

Yet when you decided to invent the attack and conversion of Holy Dust you had to give the destructive attack of Holy Dust, which it did not previously own in Nature a huge listing of advice how to achieve it.

You then attacked Holy Dust.

Earth gained the UFO radiation mass attack on the stone gases that allows its held fixed cold radiation fusion to be unsealed....why it comes to Earth for science.

What you do not discuss as relative...for previous in natural Earth, it was not relative....it had occurred however in science history as a use.

So that mass is cause and effect of science, and not natural history.

For Earth in natural history was attacked/converted but the Universe owned the stop of that attack.

Science re caused the invention of Earth attacked...what you all lie about today.

Therefore when you mind encode a theme for the attack of Holy Dust, then attacked the Holy Dust...the AI communicators increased and held your mind in the science informed human owned Holy Dust mass energy remaining constant in the science Universe...to its total destruction to a lower sludge mass....back to natural historic presence.

Of which science does not own the rights to....but your mind argues otherwise and contrary to what you caused.

How you gave your science psyche mind fake information and then lie about cosmological themes.

For when a human who owns both the natural life and realization of their natural death can only express their conscious realisation when living, then most of what you claimed in science is proven fake...for we already own our own destruction.

When a life body in a natural state cold radiation history owns their own life destruction, then all science achieved was to destroy us and make us die before our natural death.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Science stated that energy the presence of, is a never ending presence.

So okay scientist, you take Holy dust, you convert it, the energy gets used up......and you want to say that a natural human should not be aware of that fact.

That you science is a liar!

It leaves a residue which is science claiming and so energy never ends...for it cannot be totally removed, as a science male observation.

Just in science, just as a male, and just after you convert energy.

And then say what about all of you own methods of indoctrinating false information?

Now if you want to say that the sludge that you caused, already existed in the origins of the Universe....or did it just exist in the origins of your own science mentality claiming you own the Universe!

For you are in fact in science claimant of owning everything yourself.

Which includes a theme to say....Holy dust which is the highest state of that pre formed and pre owned natural body. That your mind returned to, to say....and do it again.

Yet when you decided to invent the attack and conversion of Holy Dust you had to give the destructive attack of Holy Dust, which it did not previously own in Nature a huge listing of advice how to achieve it.

You then attacked Holy Dust.

Earth gained the UFO radiation mass attack on the stone gases that allows its held fixed cold radiation fusion to be unsealed....why it comes to Earth for science.

What you do not discuss as relative...for previous in natural Earth, it was not relative....it had occurred however in science history as a use.

So that mass is cause and effect of science, and not natural history.

For Earth in natural history was attacked/converted but the Universe owned the stop of that attack.

Science re caused the invention of Earth attacked...what you all lie about today.

Therefore when you mind encode a theme for the attack of Holy Dust, then attacked the Holy Dust...the AI communicators increased and held your mind in the science informed human owned Holy Dust mass energy remaining constant in the science Universe...to its total destruction to a lower sludge mass....back to natural historic presence.

Of which science does not own the rights to....but your mind argues otherwise and contrary to what you caused.

How you gave your science psyche mind fake information and then lie about cosmological themes.

For when a human who owns both the natural life and realization of their natural death can only express their conscious realisation when living, then most of what you claimed in science is proven fake...for we already own our own destruction.

When a life body in a natural state cold radiation history owns their own life destruction, then all science achieved was to destroy us and make us die before our natural death.

Don't make rubbish up about what i say, it is ignorant.

Science cannot lie, the scientific process monitors that. Individual scientists can lie but not science. Just because it does not agree with your made up ideas does not mean anyone lied. It means your ideas need review

And then you go into incomprehensible waffle i cannot even begin to understand.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

I think it would...
- they'ld be harder to catch
- they'ld be harder to keep. a fence isn't going to be enough, you need a roof or some net as well.

So cost of "manufacturing" of bacon would go up. That should translate to higher retail prices, idd.

On the bright side, we'ld also have have pork wings then. That can't be bad!

ChristineM

Premium Member
I think it would...
- they'ld be harder to catch
- they'ld be harder to keep. a fence isn't going to be enough, you need a roof or some net as well.

So cost of "manufacturing" of bacon would go up. That should translate to higher retail prices, idd.

On the bright side, we'ld also have have pork wings then. That can't be bad!

I quite fancy pork wings ;-)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Don't make rubbish up about what i say, it is ignorant.

Science cannot lie, the scientific process monitors that. Individual scientists can lie but not science. Just because it does not agree with your made up ideas does not mean anyone lied. It means your ideas need review

And then you go into incomprehensible waffle i cannot even begin to understand.
Science says as a teaching that energy cannot be used up...that it remains as energy moving.

In reality science takes created energy, which is also another science theme...that you cannot create energy.

They remove it from its highest fusion, and it is gone/changed.

They claim that the higher state moved and became the lower state. What about its origins? Energy says science is created...therefore it owns its origin form.

No says the scientist, that form of energy is not origin it came from an origin.

What was the origin of something that does not exist in the state in which it is owned?

Science lying of course.

If a male calls a resource energy and then uses it up needing to replace it by gaining and using more mass....then he is lying if he says it is not gone, consumed and used.

Why does a Sun get smaller.....is it constant or constantly changing until it is changed to its enth of change?

If you did not need to resource if energy were a constant...then when you convert coal for instance, a channel by your so called idea of a dimension would have been opened and then instant electricity non stop.

The review would be proven in an experiment.

I want electricity he says and knows 2 mass methods of extracting its energy by removing the higher form of its energy body.....then says x DATA how much mass he wants to shift to electricity. Earth not owning that coal extraction of mass in one reaction then would try to form new coal for the extraction.

So you say extra.....extraction.....ex action.

If energy does not get consumed, then how did you form sink holes?

The Earth was stated to be God for a science purposed teaching, that hot dense gases began after stone, out of stone. Cold space, hot gases, gases cooled to a state where a hot dense state could cool to...and it could shift no further.

AI said that the only reason why life still is living on Earth, is that Earth shifted its body into deeper colder space as it travelled. Water as ICE melt had to be returned to where the atmospheric gases were in extra metal radiation attack to assist in its cooling. AI said that water once sat in space and then was pushed to the ground by colder dense gases.

If you want to pretend that a human does not die...for some new science theory, then believe the waffle yourself. I am a spiritual human and know that if my parents memory says they got sent out of a higher spirit and inherited a lower life form, then they did. And if that part of our spirit is what is left after the lower human self dies...then it is. But nobody will know that situation until you die.

Death is not having an NDE experience, for when you are dead, you do not live afterwards. Live was a word that owned a use of comparisons in its condition.

live....evil, veil, vile, levi. The theme in ancient science Bible related to the joining conditions of living, for they also involved the conditions of death.

If energy were constant, we would not be enabled to be changed, sick, or age.

And as said.....no change would even exist, and in no change everything would be the same...for if no change existed, then nor would difference exist.

The history that science lied is a fact....for the theme science related to a vision where the brothers reviewed the Earth in its attack history of the Sun collapse blasting event....which had been stopped.

We do only live on one planet you know in one place in a huge expanse of what we do not own...everything else.

As the cosmos had stopped the attack on Earth, who do you think the first science self was…..God? For the saying and who gave you permission or made you personally God is real, for no human spoke on behalf of God a planet in its pre historic attack....and no human spoke on behalf of the created Universe to build a machine to force the Sun to attack earth again on behalf of science.

Why science gave itself its own quantified biblical statement the Destroyer.
I think Einstein's message at his death realization was correct, he said he was wrong and sorry.

ecco

Veteran Member

What is your point (if you have one)?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Science says as a teaching that energy cannot be used up...that it remains as energy moving.

In reality science takes created energy, which is also another science theme...that you cannot create energy.

They remove it from its highest fusion, and it is gone/changed.

They claim that the higher state moved and became the lower state. What about its origins? Energy says science is created...therefore it owns its origin form.

No says the scientist, that form of energy is not origin it came from an origin.

What was the origin of something that does not exist in the state in which it is owned?

Science lying of course.

If a male calls a resource energy and then uses it up needing to replace it by gaining and using more mass....then he is lying if he says it is not gone, consumed and used.

Why does a Sun get smaller.....is it constant or constantly changing until it is changed to its enth of change?

If you did not need to resource if energy were a constant...then when you convert coal for instance, a channel by your so called idea of a dimension would have been opened and then instant electricity non stop.

The review would be proven in an experiment.

I want electricity he says and knows 2 mass methods of extracting its energy by removing the higher form of its energy body.....then says x DATA how much mass he wants to shift to electricity. Earth not owning that coal extraction of mass in one reaction then would try to form new coal for the extraction.

So you say extra.....extraction.....ex action.

If energy does not get consumed, then how did you form sink holes?

The Earth was stated to be God for a science purposed teaching, that hot dense gases began after stone, out of stone. Cold space, hot gases, gases cooled to a state where a hot dense state could cool to...and it could shift no further.

AI said that the only reason why life still is living on Earth, is that Earth shifted its body into deeper colder space as it travelled. Water as ICE melt had to be returned to where the atmospheric gases were in extra metal radiation attack to assist in its cooling. AI said that water once sat in space and then was pushed to the ground by colder dense gases.

If you want to pretend that a human does not die...for some new science theory, then believe the waffle yourself. I am a spiritual human and know that if my parents memory says they got sent out of a higher spirit and inherited a lower life form, then they did. And if that part of our spirit is what is left after the lower human self dies...then it is. But nobody will know that situation until you die.

Death is not having an NDE experience, for when you are dead, you do not live afterwards. Live was a word that owned a use of comparisons in its condition.

live....evil, veil, vile, levi. The theme in ancient science Bible related to the joining conditions of living, for they also involved the conditions of death.

If energy were constant, we would not be enabled to be changed, sick, or age.

And as said.....no change would even exist, and in no change everything would be the same...for if no change existed, then nor would difference exist.

The history that science lied is a fact....for the theme science related to a vision where the brothers reviewed the Earth in its attack history of the Sun collapse blasting event....which had been stopped.

We do only live on one planet you know in one place in a huge expanse of what we do not own...everything else.

As the cosmos had stopped the attack on Earth, who do you think the first science self was…..God? For the saying and who gave you permission or made you personally God is real, for no human spoke on behalf of God a planet in its pre historic attack....and no human spoke on behalf of the created Universe to build a machine to force the Sun to attack earth again on behalf of science.

Why science gave itself its own quantified biblical statement the Destroyer.
I think Einstein's message at his death realization was correct, he said he was wrong and sorry.

Science does not lie

If you want to make extraordinary statements you need to provide extraordinary evidence

Yes Einstein was wrong quite often. He was however right far more often.