• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Indigo Children?

Do Indigos exsist?

• Yes!

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • No!

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Unsure...

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

Nehustan

I wonder if I just bumped into a group of INDIGO children, let me recount. I got off the train back home from work, bought a cup of tea from a cafe by the mainline station and walked toward the step of the closed shop I usually pirch upon. There was a young man with a shaved head sat so I enquired, 'mind if I share your step' to which he replied with a nod. We sat and talked, he told of how he was homeless in London had been here a couple of months having moved here from Hastings for a change of scenery. He was living in a homeless shelter, looking for work, his hands had swollen and sunken knuckles shifted from their usual positions, but he seemed a warm and open person despite saying he usually was shy about talking to people. We shared some cigarettes and my cup of tea, exchanged names, then parted.

I walked home pondering my country, and particularly London. I approached the Roman Catholic Cathedral that acts as the head of that church in the UK. Every night the local homeless and those from wider afield come and gather outside the church as concerned christians bring food (soup, sandwiches, sometimes hot food, tea, fruit, coffee, etc) to share with the homeless. Sometimes they bring guitars, and its not unusual to see a circle of christians with the homeless threaded through them singing songs of praise. I myself have eaten there on occasion, with homeless people I know from my area, not pretending to be homeless more to share fellowship with ALL the people gathered, sometimes I have bought food and shared it with the guys I know, more often a cup of tea and a cigarette. So I walked and looked at the crowd gathered tonight, heard an Irish whistle, looked and saw a small group one playing the pipe, while a couple listened propped against their belongings in embrace. All of a a sudden I heard a flurry of activity as a white stretch limosine deposited its cargo on the street. A group of girls aged around 10,dressed as fairies left the stretch limo obviously part of a party. One of the girls looked very pleased in her posh frock and dainty wings and said to me in a confident voice 'We just got out of that limosine'. I replied 'Oh how very nice for you....see all those people over there...they're hungry and homeless.' She looked at me as if I had cursed and said 'What?' So I pointed out the people, probably numbering around a 100/120 and said 'See all those people...yes those people...they are all homeless and hungry.' I left as the fact struck home on her and her friends. Maybe they were INDIGO children, I'm sure their parents think so.

gnomon

Nehustan said:
.... All of a a sudden I heard a flurry of activity as a white stretch limosine deposited its cargo on the street. A group of girls aged around 10,dressed as fairies left the stretch limo obviously part of a party. One of the girls looked very pleased in her posh frock and dainty wings and said to me in a confident voice 'We just got out of that limosine'. I replied 'Oh how very nice for you....see all those people over there...they're hungry and homeless.' She looked at me as if I had cursed and said 'What?' So I pointed out the people, probably numbering around a 100/120 and said 'See all those people...yes those people...they are all homeless and hungry.' I left as the fact struck home on her and her friends. Maybe they were INDIGO children, I'm sure their parents think so.

They are definitely candidates. A feeling of utter superiority over your fellow man seems to be an indicator of these future saviors. Of course (unless we can verify their aura, an impossible task to study considering that apparently only clairvoyants can see an aura) we will never know if they were indigo or not. Until another decade from now when they take over the social institutions and lead us to what? I don't know.

Lying to children is bad enough. Inflating their egos with some form of spiritual hooey only to provide an economic foundation for a charlatan must certainly equate to some form of child abuse.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
I couldn't agree more Leo. I don't doubt there are people who are sensitive to these things than others, but that's just another part of human diversity. These people have always been among us, and are just like a carpenter or a plumber as far as I'm concerned. They're not here to save us. They're one with us.

Super Universe

Defender of God
Sigh...

I'm sorry Nehustan but your story example is pure human.

An 'indigo child' is more likely to do these things instead:
-increase the food supply and decrease it's price
-make complex systems more efficient
-find solutions to scientific problems
-increase the acceptance and understanding of psychics
-increase humanities understanding of genetics
-change humanities focus, away from self and more toward service of others
-teach us the real worth of material things

While I'm sure an Indigo would not pass up the chance to help an individual in need they are not here to help one. They are here to teach us all.

If they seem self absorbed it is because we have not done the job and now they must come here and do it for us but most people will try and tell them what they can and cannot do.

If those people would only get out of the way.

Nehustan

By the way...why Indigo...is it in reference to Newton's seven prismatic colours?

prism21.gif

gnomon

Super Universe said:
Sigh...

I'm sorry Nehustan but your story example is pure human.

While I'm sure an Indigo would not pass up the chance to help an individual in need they are not here to help one. They are here to teach us all.

If they seem self absorbed it is because we have not done the job and now they must come here and do it for us but most people will try and tell them what they can and cannot do.

I think the apparent failure of indigo children, who at this point should be adults (or even older according to some proponents), to evidence any of these changes is proof of the ludicrous concept of the indigo child. Unless we must wait for the Crystal children, who will be replaced by another generation of Rainbow-Crystal children which will lead us to becoming angels....an ever pushing back of the generation of our coming saviors to keep those who champion the concept in business.

I'm waiting for the evil children. If there are kids out there who posses a super-sensitivity to spiritual matters to teach us the better way of life then certainly there will be those children who are their opposites. Equal in intelligence and maturity they will place their efforts into creating bombs and thwarting the efforts of the indigo child. I guess they will up the production of ritalin. I don't know. Perhaps the two will actually lead us towards annihilition except for one lone, pure crystal aura child who is sent to another planet where it becomes, you guessed it, Superman.

Perhaps one day a movement of human beings leading us to greater understanding will occur. I hope that movement is one in which all ridiculous labeling and unfounded spiritualism gives way to the idea that we are all human beings. No superiority/inferiority but a true tolerance of the definition of a human being.

Of course, I guess Bill Gates could be an indigo child.

Nehustan

I just found a page....where I got the prism....that said Indigo was defined as separate in the prismatic colours with three being primary colours and three secondary colours, leaving Indigo remaining alone from the 7. Thought that might have been why the choice of the appellation for the children as distinct from the other colours derived from 'light'. I wonder how steeped in Aryan chakra theory the creators of the appellation are?

ChrisP

Veteran Member
and while you're at it get some re-Tail therapy too :p ya know... for that evolutionary regression.

Super Universe said:

Well if you don't connect your children to the universal mind through serotonin so you can watch and guide them in life whatever, you remain with the indigo option of feeding them the blue and deep purple windowpane, an amphetamine and electricity psychedelic vitamin complex, which would make any living being run like clockwork just as you have described. yes if only the devil pig cops would get out of the way that take children away from their parents as soon as they are old enough to notice they are on psychedelics and inform. Indigo is a good option that has staying power if you are trying to remain psychic with your kids through lsd or dmt. Most kids these days are psychically thrown away like crack babies (ie: with no drugs involved). :disco:

white_wolf

Indigo children?
Consider it awareness of being,
and stemming from that,
greater understanding of our world,
our people,
our problems.

be careful not to emphasize indigos too much,
we are all human,
we are all here, living as one,
embrace that and learn from there.

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
Practice:
We must learn to open our Hearts in all situations no matter how dishonorable. To do this breathe life into your heart! First, imagine or remember a time when you can feel the love you have felt in receiving unconditional love. Take a deep breath and inhale inspired air into aortic ventricles. Feel the new air come in, hold and remember experience of unconditional love…give it a color. Now exhale and release unwanted energy.

Repeat 5x/day for 20 days and any time you need to experience it. At the end of day 20, you will now be manifesting love more readily through Heart Chakra.

www.friendsofnicholas.com
(this message is written word for word through the unedited mind and heart of -Nicholas, age 8)

Message from Michael:

We are the children of light. Several names have been given to us such as: Indigo, Children of Oz, the Psychic Children, Rainbows and Mystics. For we are that – and we are you. We are one with creation and so are you. We come here with an open heart. To love and to forgive, and be compassion. Open up to your hearts frequency, and remember who you are. The children come here to enlighten the people of the dimensional shift of energy which is occurring. Are energy is open to the higher frequencies of love and light – and we know peace and love is the solution. We communicate to our angels and guides, and see the energy shimmering in the sky.

I have a prayer that to offer you called the Prayer of the Bodhisattva:

Alone, in the presence of others, I walk through the waking dream of life. Others see me. At the first sight of recognition, they turn away; for they have forgotten. Together, through the waking dream of Life, we journey. May the clarity of my vision guide your life in grace, for I am a part of you. May my action remind you of your God within, my action is your action. May my breath become the breath that fills your body with life. May my soul become the food with which to nourish and quicken you. May the words from my mouth find a place of truth within your heart. Let my tears become water to your lips. Allow my love to heal your body of the pain of life. In your most healed state, may you remember your most precious gift; your divine nature. Through our time together, may you know yourself. In that knowing, may you find your true home, your God within.

The spiritually aware youth are here to lead us to the highest frequency of love this earth has ever held. We are here to become the new leaders of our world, and to fulfill our souls' missions on earth. We know the connection to divinity is through our hearts' wisdom and intuition; and who know that all changes on earth will come from the healing of the heart, and by allowing the heart's wisdom to guide our actions. I love you!

-- Michael age 13