• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm new!

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Hey Holly...

I am sure glad you are "new" cuz I sure am "old"! :D

Have fun and get ready to learn about a lot of things.

robtex

Veteran Member
Holly what constitues a liberal christian..Is that a denomination? Is the bible allogorical or literal? Your profile is skimpy..name a hobby or two what you studied after hs (college or vocational) and what your interest is in other beliefs?

Doodlebug02

robtex said:
Holly what constitues a liberal christian..Is that a denomination? Is the bible allogorical or literal? Your profile is skimpy..name a hobby or two what you studied after hs (college or vocational) and what your interest is in other beliefs?
Sorry, I prefer to keep my profile as it is for now. :) I don't consider Liberal Christian to be a denomination. However, there are Christian denominations that are considered to be Liberal such as the United Church of Christ (just an example).

Sunstone said:
Hiyah, Holly. I enjoy your posts! Welcome aboard!
Thank you Sunstone! :D

Lightkeeper said:
Welcome, Holly, happy to have you here.
smile.gif
Thank you Lightkeeper.

Rex_Admin said:
WElcome! Make yourself at home!
Thank you Rex!

NetDoc said:
Hey Holly...

I am sure glad you are "new" cuz I sure am "old"!
biggrin.gif

Have fun and get ready to learn about a lot of things.
Thank you. I do plan on learning a lot of things while here. :D

God Bless You All!
Holly