• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm new...

renee c

I am new this site....I came upon it when my 14 year old and I were discussing the meaning of the inverted cross......I would love to be able to receive good advice as to how to best talk to a struggling teen about God's love for her....;)

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
Welcome! I hope you already told your child the inverted cross is a Christian symbol known as the St. Peter's Cross. ;)

ratikala

Istha gosthi
best wishes and wlcome:namaste

I am new this site....I came upon it when my 14 year old and I were discussing the meaning of the inverted cross......I would love to be able to receive good advice as to how to best talk to a struggling teen about God's love for her....;)

if we can deepen our understanding of gods love for us , then we will be better equiped to share it naturaly :namaste

hope you find plenty of inspiration

Welcome to the forum, i think it might be better for you to teach her what is love, instead of man made god's love. Because the man made god's love is a dominated & controlling love which was the intension of those who created god, using the name of god to brain wash and control you.

To find out more what is true love & compassion, visit my blog: BUDDAHS DREAM HOLISTIC ORGANIC TEA SHOP