• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

im new and in need of help!!

phoenix_winter

hiya everyone!

im new to this website. basicaly ive grown up in a cross christain/catholic/muslim enviroment and not being part of any religion in particular im finding it hard to believe in things i cannot see or giving my life to...well... infomation out of a book that was written thousands of years ago.

over the last year or so ive been reading up on random religions (i find it facinating) and deciding wether or not i believe if theres something bigger other than the mortal world

i hope that reading thru past discucions and talking to you guys will enlighten me as to why you feel the need to follow
:162: :162: :162:

Rex

Founder
Read around, I'm sure you find everything your looking for it. And if not we will give your money back. Wait I forgot. THIS SITE IS FREE!!

Scott1

Hello and welcome!..... you've come to the right place to get some info about religions.

Enjoy your stay here.

Scott

t3gah

Welcome to the forums Phoenix_Winter.

Hope you find peace, tranquility and enlightenment while you are here.:)

shalom

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
Welcome aboard. I had a friend that I used to talk to in MSN Debate Chats that had the name IceFlame Phoenix from England. How Ironic.

I hope you gain a lot of knowledge to help you find what is right for you.

FBI

raider

Remember phoenix, if you decide to become a Jew, a certain very important part of your anatomy must be removed i.e. your foreskin. You must be prepared.
phoenix_winter said:
hiya everyone!

im new to this website. basicaly ive grown up in a cross christain/catholic/muslim enviroment and not being part of any religion in particular im finding it hard to believe in things i cannot see or giving my life to...well... infomation out of a book that was written thousands of years ago.

over the last year or so ive been reading up on random religions (i find it facinating) and deciding wether or not i believe if theres something bigger other than the mortal world

i hope that reading thru past discucions and talking to you guys will enlighten me as to why you feel the need to follow

anders

phoenix_winter said:
hiya everyone!

I gladly join the welcoming chorus. Your backgrund will be an interesting contribution to our discussions.

To address your last paragraph, I don't feel compelled to follow anybody or anything but my own conviction (which, at least on Wednesdays, is rather similar to the original Daoist philosophy).