• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm hungry...and dirty

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm all for more Archer memes, so don't discourage him.
I'm still hoping you can find a reason to roll with 'Rampage' at some point soon.
I'm coming up short.
233o2c.jpg

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I just got home from work. Well, I spent an hour doing my job here, but it is what it is.

I'm hungry and need to prepare food.

I'm dirty from sweating at work all day, and I need a shower.

I don't feel like getting out of this chair.

Help.
Make dinner in the shower. Boom.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
This thread made me hungry so I just ate a whole can of corned beef hash.

I don't usually eat stuff like that--- I'm practically a vegetarian --- but I had a taste for it and man it was soooooooo good.

I think what got me carnivorous tonight was reminiscing about my hitchhiking days back in the '80s, going from town to town, living partly by raiding McDonald's dumpsters.

Back then they used to throw out their whole inventory every 3 hours, all boxed up and wrapped up just like you would've gotten it at the counter 5 minutes earlier.

Breakfast lunch and dinner for free. Sometimes twice in the same day.

If only that stupid kid knew how good he had it. :p

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I'm all for more Archer memes, so don't discourage him.
I'm still hoping you can find a reason to roll with 'Rampage' at some point soon.

Some of the girls and I have a joke if one of us rescues another one from a creeper or otherwise unwanted conversation:

f22f71b4f517d670f30d2b85380165af.png

Viker

Häxan
This thread made me hungry so I just ate a whole can of corned beef hash.

I don't usually eat stuff like that--- I'm practically a vegetarian --- but I had a taste for it and man it was soooooooo good.

I think what got me carnivorous tonight was reminiscing about my hitchhiking days back in the '80s, going from town to town, living partly by raiding McDonald's dumpsters.

Back then they used to throw out their whole inventory every 3 hours, all boxed up and wrapped up just like you would've gotten it at the counter 5 minutes earlier.

Breakfast lunch and dinner for free. Sometimes twice in the same day.

If only that stupid kid knew how good he had it. :p
Proof. :D

Dumpster-diving-garbage-bin-in-the-street-1200x854.jpg