• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm getting married!

Old Scratch

Breaking news! She's pregnant, probably. We'll have to go to the doctor for absolute confirmation, but the pregnancy test says she is. :)
Congratulations!
Ahhhhh, I remember when little they were. Such fun!
Evil_baby.jpg

Wirey

Fartist
Breaking news! She's pregnant, probably. We'll have to go to the doctor for absolute confirmation, but the pregnancy test says she is. :)

Can I get a note saying I wasn't involved? I get blamed for everything.

Congrats, buddy, and I hope it works out. If not, can you marry my ex? And move her the hell out of Canada?

jasonwill2

Me and my ex-wife have been dating for about the last month, and this morning, I popped the question. Obviously, she said yes. Here's a pic of how I asked her:

photo.php

Hopefully that comes up; if not, I'll have to find another way to post it.

Ok, the picture didn't come up, I may need some help with this.

Okay, I hate to be the jerk...but I'm honestly concerned about something.

And i probably don't know much about dating... but

your ex wife... and only dating her for the last month? ONE MONTH?

Is a month really long enough to decide, are you sure you ain't just re-infatuated? I mean, being back together for only a single month.

People can yell at me all they want, but I think that this at least needs to be pointed out. I'm surprised no one else did, actually. I'm not trying to be mean on anything.

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala

Is a month really long enough to decide, are you sure you ain't just re-infatuated? I mean, being back together for only a single month.

People can yell at me all they want, but I think that this at least needs to be pointed out. I'm surprised no one else did, actually. I'm not trying to be mean on anything.

You actually have a valid point. But the fact that we've known each other for the previous eight years, not to mention knowing what kinds of therapy and counseling we've had while we've been apart, kind of makes it a little different that we've only been actually dating for a month before deciding to get married, than a regular relationship.

Music

You actually have a valid point. But the fact that we've known each other for the previous eight years, not to mention knowing what kinds of therapy and counseling we've had while we've been apart, kind of makes it a little different that we've only been actually dating for a month before deciding to get married, than a regular relationship.

Not to be flippant but if you divorce her again, will she be your ex ex ex wife? It is a serious (legal) question, not trivializing it.

jasonwill2

In that case, that eases my mind, however I can't speak from experience but I'd wait at least a few more months, but that's your life. I was just concerned was all.

But if you feel sure enough to try again, then by all means do what you feel is right. :)

I apologize if I intruded.

Me Myself

Back to my username

I kinda stayed out of this thread because remarrying the ex-wife sounds something I would be very very wary about. Now I just read the one month thing.

IDK. I do not feel I know anything enough to "congratulate" but I sure hope it goes well for both of you, and be it that it does or does no that both of you become very happy and stay that way.