• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm an atheist. Ask me anything.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
If you have any question about how one atheist sees morality, the world, our place in it, or anything else, this is a place to ask.

If any of the answers spark debate, so much the better.

dust1n

Zindīq
If you have any question about how one atheist sees morality, the world, our place in it, or anything else, this is a place to ask.

Autodidact doesn't not represent all atheists or a singular atheists belief. Please keep in consideration of your questions. Thank You.

DarkSun

:eltiT

So how often do you eat babies and burn churches?

.lava

Veteran Member

hey how are you?

whom do you turn when there's noone to help you?

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
So how often do you eat babies and burn churches?

I don't think I can answer for her, but me, as a Satanist, well I eat babies once a month for a lovely dinner, and I eat picnics in the glare of burning churches at least once a year. That usually takes place around christmas time ;) hehe

what was your religion be4 you became an Atheist ? & when did you decide to become and Atheist and throw away your faith?? do you get and doubts that a deity might REALLY EXIST?

DarkSun

I don't think I can answer for her, but me, as a Satanist, well I eat babies once a month for a lovely dinner, and I eat picnics in the glare of burning churches at least once a year. That usually takes place around christmas time ;) hehe

Oh, silly me, I appear to have gotten Satanism and atheism mixed up.
Atheism is the one that turns people into Stalin-clones. Easy mistake. :D

Edit:

No, I'm not serious.

Last edited:

Alceste

Vagabond
Can I answer questions too?? To .lava, I have so far had an adequate amount of strength in myself to deal with all things that I've experienced, no matter how painful. I haven't needed or desired any outside help that couldn't be provided by friends and family.

To aymen amir, I was never religious and never had any religious faith. My parents were very liberal Christians when I was very young, but now they are not religious at all.

sonofskeptish

It is what it is
Do you profess your atheist worldview in real life too, and if so, has it ever "cost you" something personally (job, relationship, etc.)?

dust1n

Zindīq

How many theists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

DarkSun

WHAT IS Satanism btw?

IMO, theistic Satanists seem to be people who replace the word "God" with the word "Satan". But they'll never say this. Most of them will just say that Satan is the lesser of two evils compared to God. They might use references such as the 'genocidal' flood in Abrahamic texts to support this.

Atheistic Satanists believe in Satan as an archetype, who respresents traits which should be desired. Like living your life to the fullest, enjoying life, doing whatever you want if you enjoy it and it harms no one, only respecting your own authority, rebelling... etcetera.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Last edited:

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
IMO, theistic Satanists seem to be people who replace the word "God" with the word "Satan". But they'll never say this. Most of them will just say that Satan is the lesser of two evils compared to God. They might use references such as the 'genocidal' flood in Abrahamic texts to support this.

Atheistic Satanists believe in Satan as an archetype, who respresents traits which should be desired. Like living your life to the fullest, enjoying life, doing whatever you want if you enjoy it and it harms no one, only respecting your own authority, rebelling... etcetera.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

I'm theistic, and I don't believe in "god". I believe that Satan is above "good" and "evil", but for the modern interpretations of the terms, he is both good and evil.

Meh. The intonation of the OP implies that there is some sort of philosophical agreement or uniformity in thought between people that do not posses a belief in god or gods. Contrary to popular belief, if you don't believe in fairy tales they pretty much become irrelevant in terms of answering the 'big' questions in life. In and of itself 'atheism' is a meaningless word.