• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you had to lose a body part, what would it be?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I often feel like it would be nice if my head was swiftly detached from my body. I also don't want wisdom teeth and want them pulled out but I missed my appointment. Not sure if there are other body parts I want removed but definitely don't want an appendix. That said, I want to be a dead spirit because I wouldn't need to eat, shower, shave, get a haircut, have a bowel movement, etc.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
In other words, I want to lose every body part if indeed I could go on as a spirit. I love cemeteries and dead people. :cool::eek:

Cooky

Veteran Member
I often feel like it would be nice if my head was swiftly detached from my body. I also don't want wisdom teeth and want them pulled out but I missed my appointment. Not sure if there are other body parts I want removed but definitely don't want an appendix. That said, I want to be a dead spirit because I wouldn't need to eat, shower, shave, get a haircut, have a bowel movement, etc.

I've had about enough of this body myself, Pope. The other day at work, I cut out and fell down the pole about 15 ft. Before my belt caught a bolt.

...Now my chest hurts so bad that when I have to cough, it feels like I'm going to die.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
My left eye. It doesn't see anything so what the hell. I'd have a replacement glass eye.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
If by body part is referring to anything in or on my body, then the hair on my face. I'm sooo tired of shaving .
That was the first thing that popped into my imagination.
I like my beard, but I need a haircut and don't want to bother with it.
Tom

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've had about enough of this body myself, Pope. The other day at work, I cut out and fell down the pole about 15 ft. Before my belt caught a bolt.

...Now my chest hurts so bad that when I have to cough, it feels like I'm going to die.
Avoid laughing & sneezing too.

Jumi

Research points out that the appendix can replenish bacteria after a diarrhea and is useful for white blood cells, so I wouldn't lose it unnecessarily.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Penis,

Don't get to use it much anymore so probably wouldn't miss it.