• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you had psychokinesis what would do with it?

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
Sounds familiar!

51thiSEHd+L.jpg
Interesting. Lamont Cranston vs @Twilight Hue as names for mild mannered alter egos. I gotta go with @Twilight Hue on that.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
If you had psychokinesis what would do with it?I would go around healing people.

Likely I'ld become annoyingly lazy.

My cousin says he would make girl's clothes fly off.:(

I have to admit...... it would cross my mind. Especially when certain tops barely cover certain big body parts while clear that the slightest "malfunction" would set it off. lolz

But yeah, it would be handy in lots of situations.

Like going to Ukraine and returning rockets and artillery back to sender.

I'ld "Matrix" the hell out of dictatorships.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
If you had psychokinesis what would do with it?I would go around healing people.
How would you use the power to heal people?

You know, Frank, you don’t need super powers to help people. You can make a difference in other people’s lives in so many ways that don’t require you to wear a costume with a cape. Maybe your pastor could suggest some ways for you to be the help you want to be.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How would you use the power to heal people?

You know, Frank, you don’t need super powers to help people. You can make a difference in other people’s lives in so many ways that don’t require you to wear a costume with a cape. Maybe your pastor could suggest some ways for you to be the help you want to be.
Research has shown that costume & ritual
have healing power.
No research yet on capes, but worth a try.