• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you had an hour ??

Mavrikmind

Here's one to make you think. What would you do if you had an hour left to live?
Personally I would make a video. I would share my thoughts and idea's. I would talk and talk till my time was up. Doesn't sound like much but at least I would live on to anyone who would see my video.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
I'd try to spend the time talking to my loved ones -- my mother, my husband, my two grown children, my sister and my pets.

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
I'd go out with a bang -- give all my stuff to charity, fight crime, and of course say goodbye to those who knew me (thanks to technology!)

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
Mavrikmind said:
Here's one to make you think. What would you do if you had an hour left to live?
Personally I would make a video. I would share my thoughts and idea's. I would talk and talk till my time was up. Doesn't sound like much but at least I would live on to anyone who would see my video.

If I had the funds, I'd conjure up enough nubile and wanton females to boink until my ticker went "tock".

Being that I don't currently possess that sort of monetary prowess, I'd settle for laying in my back yard, and looking at the sky...wishing I could afford a last hour orgy amisdst some horny and feckless wimmin'.

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
I would tell a certain someone that I love him, write a last entry in my Journal, and meditate&pray in my special place by my creek.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
s2a said:
If I had the funds, I'd conjure up enough nubile and wanton females to boink until my ticker went "tock".

Being that I don't currently possess that sort of monetary prowess, I'd settle for laying in my back yard, and looking at the sky...wishing I could afford a last hour orgy amisdst some horny and feckless wimmin'.
I'm thinking your wife wouldn't let you live your full hour. :sarcastic

standing_alone

Mavrikmind said:
What would you do if you had an hour left to live?

Drink, of course. I'd order a pizza, too, but seeing that takes about forty minutes to arrive, I feel I'd be too rushed to enjoy it.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'd tell the terrible news to my Acme Latex Love Doll and admonish her to get an education so that she can do well in the world without me.

Dreamwolf

Blissful Insomniac
I don't see how I could ever follow Sunstone there, but I would probably just listen to loud semi angry music cause that always gets me in a fighting mood. Then I would just refuse to die unless I got to choose the method, I am just stubborn like that, not to mention a major control freak. :D Happy Happy!