• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you could bring 5 famous people back from the dead...

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
If you could bring 5 famous people back from the dead who would you choose and why? By famous I mean historical figures, world leaders, celebrities, musicians, athletes, etc. You can't choose any deceased family, friends, etc. as that would be too obvious. And by resurrect I mean restored to life in youthful, young adult bodies.

Founding fathers, though I'd need a little time to pick which ones.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Philippe Pétain - the guy did his best during two of humanity's worst nightmares and ended up being reviled for it.
He was a collaborator and was intentionally dismantling France's republican & democratic ideals. He was not a monster by any means, mind you. It would've been better if he died not long after the creation of the Vichy regime because then I think it the argument that he was France's "shield" to deGaule's "sword" would hold more water.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I would love to get ...
  • Hillel
  • Shammai
  • Yeshua
  • Paul
  • Maimonides
... in a room with some good kosher wine and say: "Work it out."

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
He was a collaborator and was intentionally dismantling France's republican & democratic ideals. He was not a monster by any means, mind you. It would've been better if he died not long after the creation of the Vichy regime because then I think it the argument that he was France's "shield" to deGaule's "sword" would hold more water.
I admit I know next to nothing about his role in WW2.