• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you could bring 5 famous people back from the dead...

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
If you could bring 5 famous people back from the dead who would you choose and why? By famous I mean historical figures, world leaders, celebrities, musicians, athletes, etc. You can't choose any deceased family, friends, etc. as that would be too obvious. And by resurrect I mean restored to life in youthful, young adult bodies.

Last edited:

chinu

chinu
If you could bring 5 famous people back from the dead who would you choose and why? By famous I mean historical figures, world leaders, celebrities, musicians, athletes, etc. You can't choose any deceased family, friends, etc. as that would be too obvious. And by resurrect I mean restored to life in youthful, young adult bodies.
Firstly i'll invite jesus on "His" coming birthday. :D

_/\_
Chinu

elmarna

Leonardo davinci - for his mystery, muse, and talent
Imhotep - for his ways of looking at medicine in primitive brillence.
Abraham Lincolin - for his insights of humanity that ignighted the belief in a humanity equal and willing to support it. (I feel he deserves to see the afterlife of the peoples from his deeds)
Wovoka - for the resolution to a way of peace and a world of him cut down before he could call upon the peoples to the same resound as martin Luther King.
And last is someone famous but not a person - George a female Thylasine ( (a tasman tiger) the last 1 in captivity and possibly the last of her speicies. So misunderstood they did not even understand it was a female! So much we could learn. With embryodic research we may even be able to right the wrong by making them extinct!

Last edited:

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Hitler, Jesus (assuming he ever lived), Muhammad, Siddhartha, and Heraclitus...all in the same room at the same time.

Noaidi

slow walker
John Muir, Edward Abbey, Bob Marley, Charles Darwin and Carl Sagan.

Last edited:

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Edison, Einsteins, Darwin, Reinman, Sun Tzu (if he was real) other wise.... Twain

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Hmm, fun question, let me think...

I would like to meet Siddhartha...
Jimi Hendrix
Probably Jesus
Maybe En No Gyoja, assuming he's more than a myth of a man, he seems very interesting
and Probably Padmasambhava

I think that besides Siddhartha and Jimi Hendrix, the other ones could change depending on how I feel :D

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Chopin (I'd like to kiss him for his Etude No. 3 in E Major.)
Jane Austen (She's brought me comfort on many a sad days through James Darcy.)
Iris Murdoch (In her younger years. She's fascinating.)
Kevyn Aucoin (We could play with color together.)
Layne Staley (I think I would have liked to sing with him. I think he needed a hug.)

Renji

Pope John Paul II- The church needs him VERY MUCH right now...
Charles Dickens- So that I could meet him personally and tell him that I enjoy his books very much.
Steve Jobs- to see if he can think of creating more cool apps and gadgets.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
da Vinci - Love to see what he'd come up with in modern times!
Pythagoras - to explain why logos and mythos are not in conflict
Jesus - to smack down those who invoke His name while ignoring His teachings
Jefferson - for similar reasons as Christ
Einstein - 'nuff said!

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
Sth30370.jpg

Fatima, her father (prophet Muhammad), her husband (Imam Ali), and her two sons (Imam Hasan and Imam Hussain)...

They are the closest people to god...

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
Siddhartha Gautama-should be obvious :)
Bodhidharma-same reason
Cliff Burton-because Metallica needs a wake-up call
Diogenes of Sinope-because the world needs a wake-up call
Thomas Jefferson-because America needs a wake-up call

Draka

Wonder Woman
Marilyn Monroe
Freddie Mercury
Patrick Swayze
Princess Diana
Heath Ledger

Okay, I'm not all profound or searching the past for great leaders or religious figures. Just some people I thought brought joy into the lives around them, and who ever saw them, whose lives were cut too short.

Trey of Diamonds

• Robert A. Heinlein (my favorite author)
  • Stevie Ray Vaughn (because we need more blues)
  • Thomas Jefferson (though that might be cruel to him considering the current state of the country he loved)
  • Genghis Khan (Asia could use a strong leader)
  • Mohammed (maybe he can bring peace to the Middle East)

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Marilyn Monroe,i think she was just :drool:

Cleopatra,there were 7 cleopatras and she was the 7th,just interested in her because i like ancient history and she was apparently beautiful.

Salome,i think a private showing would be good but i wouldn't lose my head over it :p
Mata Hari,exotic dancer and spy,should be interesting

Francoise d'Aubigne Marquis de Maintenon,second Wife of the Sun King Louis the XIV,she lived to 83 so would have seen some amazing thing.