• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If soul is reduced to Physics, how atheists believe in soul?

questfortruth

INTRODUCTION:

MY CONTRIBUTION:

I find it inconsistent, that modern atheists deny Existent God in favor of Non-existent one because they accept everything, which is not the Existing God: e.g., the satan, freewill, love, hope, and soul.

And believe it or not, but Physics can be reduced to mathematics in the way down to Absolute Solipsism: "the mathematical universe hypothesis" (Wikipedia). However, that is not true, because the "virtual terms" are used in Physics (it is my contribution Gravity Law Without Universalism is Solving Many Tasks, viXra.org e-Print archive, viXra:2007.0112
). These virtual terms can not be reduced to mathematics.

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I think the problem takes a line at awareness

physically.....your awareness can be cut off
the brain can be affected by chemistry.....because it is chemistry
and if harmed greatly.....awareness will not return

I believe the body is a learning device
created by God to generate unique spirits

and to be sure that happens
He does not enter your awareness
and does not prove Himself to you

you have to prove yourself to Him

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
INTRODUCTION:

MY CONTRIBUTION:

I find it inconsistent, that modern atheists deny Existent God in favor of Non-existent one because they accept everything, which is not the Existing God: e.g., the satan, freewill, love, hope, and soul.
Don’t think Atheists believe in “the Satan.” Free will, love and hope are often explored in various philosophical theories I guess. Belief in a “soul” may vary.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I think the problem takes a line at awareness

physically.....your awareness can be cut off
the brain can be affected by chemistry.....because it is chemistry
and if harmed greatly.....awareness will not return

I believe the body is a learning device
created by God to generate unique spirits

and to be sure that happens
He does not enter your awareness
and does not prove Himself to you

you have to prove yourself to Him

Humans, self owned, 2 human bodies.

Science, owned by one 1 human body and thinker, inferring all advice about everything else he ponders in its naturally owned, self formed bodies, self owned.

Why when you contemplate God, you give it a He evaluation or a Him inference, or the HE WILL......or HE'LL information, which proves that science is occultism and satanism about radiation metal only for his invention science/formulas for machination, METAL also.

It was never about bio existence, what he lies about...for all thoughts are imposed by a self thinking in full body form, not inferring the use mind thinking to his removal or his reduction, but claims it for everything else.

Why we named science Satanism, said it was our Destroyer and were not lying when we said that this type of thinking is why we get destroyed, to have us physically reduced to what we never were....the subject bodies of his personal studies.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
INTRODUCTION:

MY CONTRIBUTION:

I suppose it's all in the vernacular on how those terms are used.

I would think as an example it would be safe to say if a person does not believe in the theistic definition of a soul, I don't see how that person could be considered as an atheist or one without gods.

questfortruth

if a person does not believe in the theistic definition of a soul, I don't see how that person could be considered as an atheist or one without gods.
If there is a lack of God, then there is plenty of Nihilism snd Solipsism:

Believe it or not, but Physics can be reduced to mathematics in the way down to Absolute Solipsism: "the mathematical universe hypothesis" (Wikipedia). However, that is not true, because the "virtual terms" are used in Physics (it is my contribution Gravity Law Without Universalism is Solving Many Tasks, viXra.org e-Print archive, viXra:2007.0112

if harmed greatly.....awareness will not return
It is because God does not want to be proven too soon, He is like hiding. But the sick person's soul is alive: there is sub-conscious.

Don’t think Atheists believe in “the Satan.”
The Church of Satan is a religious organization dedicated to Satanism as codified in The Satanic Bible. .... Peter H. Gilmore describes its members as "skeptical atheists", embracing the Hebrew root of the word "Satan" as "adversary". Church of Satan - Wikipedia
Please do not put trust in the information, that these satanists do not believe in satan. It is because even Trump can publically lie.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Thinking about thinking does not own reduction in the physicality's of natural, it is just imposed.

Then the recorded imposed fakery, thinking then imposes that it is reality, to force reduction of, by feeling self powerful as a human thinker. The reality of teaching against a theist fake reality is realism, thinking did not invent nor create creation.

Mindmaster

Premium Member

Depend on your concept of God, but if you think about it atheism as a concept doesn't directly refute the existence of God. They just don't believe in one. That doesn't address whether it's actually there or not, but rather that they find no reason to think so. Likewise, with "Satan", and things like "souls". Free will or lack thereof or emotions aren't particularly an atheist related viewpoint shared among most of them. Most atheists don't debate that these things exist (except souls), so I don't find the subjects particularly pertaining to those holding that view.

It's pretty easy to conflate antitheism with atheism, but they're not exactly the same thing. Antitheism is essentially a religion that proclaims not only that "God doesn't exist, but I'm sure of it... I have no proof, but all of you theists are wrong!" Atheism is a far less arrogant position on its face concluding simply, "I don't know." Atheism doesn't even deny the possibility of that position shifting in the future if an acceptable proof is obtained.

questfortruth

Atheism is a far less arrogant position on its face concluding simply, "I don't know." Atheism doesn't even deny the possibility of that position shifting in the future if an acceptable proof is obtained.
You have confused atheism with Science. Scientists await more evidence for God. The atheism denies the possibility of God. It is because Atheism is philosophy, but Science is objectivity.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru

And believe it or not, but Physics can be reduced to mathematics in the way down to Absolute Solipsism: "the mathematical universe hypothesis" (Wikipedia). However, that is not true, because the "virtual terms" are used in Physics.
Sure, I think it is inconsistent and will be done by those who are unripe atheists. Like Revoltingest said, atheists should not believe in things for which there is no evidence. But it is a free world.
Yeah, it is possible that existence and non-existence are just illusions. RigVeda proposed that 3000 years ago; and Buddha, Gaudapada, Sankara reiterated it. Your contributions to science are always welcome. o_O :rolleyes:

"Sages who searched with their heart's thought discovered the existent's kinship in the non-existent."
Rig Veda: Rig-Veda, Book 10: HYMN CXXIX. Creation.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
"I don't know." Atheism doesn't even deny the possibility of that position shifting in the future if an acceptable proof is obtained.
"I don't know." is 'Agnosticism'. Atheism is a denial, subject to production of evidence (as you said). Hard/Strong atheism is a irretractable denial (no chance of any such evidence being produced).

Yeah, I am a strong atheist, being an advaitist, since I believe in existence of just one entity, me (which means Brahman, and which constitutes all things in the universe without a second). :)

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
The Church of Satan is a religious organization dedicated to Satanism as codified in The Satanic Bible. .... Peter H. Gilmore describes its members as "skeptical atheists", embracing the Hebrew root of the word "Satan" as "adversary". Church of Satan - Wikipedia
Please do not put trust in the information, that these satanists do not believe in satan. It is because even Trump can publically lie.
Lmao! From the exact source you posted it literally says the group does not believe in Satan. As for embracing the root word of Satan as Adversary, have you really never heard of a metaphor before?

questfortruth

Lmao! From the exact source you posted it literally says the group does not believe in Satan. As for embracing the root word of Satan as Adversary, have you really never heard of a metaphor before?

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
Honestly I have a harder time trusting that Trump or any politician ever tells the truth. But that doesn’t really affect what everyday people do. Atheistic Satanist schools are merely reacting. A sort of edgy way to basically pull the middle finger towards Theists, in particular Christians. Likely because they experienced abuse or were shunned or something. Or are just edgy, I dunno. But they’re not actual literal Satanists. Geez, figurative language exists my guy.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
You have confused atheism with Science. Scientists await more evidence for God. The atheism denies the possibility of God. It is because Atheism is philosophy, but Science is objectivity.

That is not true, I am an atheist and I don't deny the possibility of a theistic/supernatural God. I just don't believe in such a God.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
INTRODUCTION:

MY CONTRIBUTION:

And believe it or not, but Physics can be reduced to mathematics in the way down to Absolute Solipsism: "the mathematical universe hypothesis" (Wikipedia). However, that is not true, because the "virtual terms" are used in Physics (it is my contribution Gravity Law Without Universalism is Solving Many Tasks, viXra.org e-Print archive, viXra:2007.0112

Well, I am an atheist and I don't believe in Satan, free will or the soul. I have even met atheists, who didn't believe in love or hope.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
"I don't know." is 'Agnosticism'. Atheism is a denial, subject to production of evidence (as you said). Hard/Strong atheism is a irretractable denial (no chance of any such evidence being produced).

Yeah, I am a strong atheist, being an advaitist, since I believe in existence of just one entity, me (which means Brahman, and which constitutes all things in the universe without a second). :)

It goes on scales, but most people who are atheists aren't of the position that it would never change. Agnosticism is very much nebulous as well, but also incorporates the idea that it's "impossible to know". Generally, to me, agnosticism and atheism are extremely similar it's just atheism believes ultimately there is a possibility to find out. The antitheist just dials it up to 11 and states, "I know already, God isn't there!" Atheism, of these, is the only position that isn't leading to something illogical. The impossible to know, and I know already positions are both something you have to take on faith -- they are simply alternative religion. (Our science has known limitations, etc.) What you call hard atheism isn't atheism, it's antitheism... Your normal atheists would be perfectly happy scientifically proving there was a God if the evidence bore that out. A proper atheist is a "fence-sitter" to some degree, IMHO.

Personally, I can't resolve Advaita and atheism, but in my experience, I feel the connection so denying it is pointless. Maybe, if you take the take of "belief not being required", but I find it puzzling against. I rely on belief at all, just my subjective experience. :D