• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If god can be proven

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A thinker.

Man.
A human.

Natural.

Living on earth as a human.

Wanted.

He invents a thesis by his want.

He builds his thesis. No reaction.

He then owns manipulative artificial forced change. Man choosing by his man will.

The scientist.

A liar.

Everything does exist created.

He says I want clear gases immaculate for machine.

Vacuum huge space zero of no measure owns it.

He tries to convince everyone it is the space spirit.

Yet he takes a rocket and passed out of the gases clear into emptiness.

Space is separate to all form. It is a hole.

First observation space first is the hole.

Inventive reasoning perused natural.

Says I want to copy

Science hole thesis not space.

Is reactive mass in space in its own hole. A point. A place. An observation.

Cannot copy as space empty owns it.

Yet he wants to. Says he will.

He does not own space

His brother says his mental thinking wrong.

He argues says I can do by my man will whatever I want.

So you ask him as a thinker ......you know you are not energy mass as stone that cooled in a vacuum.

One the first science thought by human man is stone. Where he takes product to build machine.

Nothing about his God earth energy body presence. As factual human advice.

He preached by bible no man is God. By his man group will.

Who does he by theory as he has to think as a self that he personally as not God is safe? Just a man thinking.

The eternal form. His thinking self imposed man quote.

Beginning history of conscious. Is human. Is a human self. As you know you never were God history the stone.

Why he abstracts self from even being in space conditions as a thinker just like we all own. In a false thinking theism. I personally am safe by my theory. I am eternal first. When first in presence is human.

In physical reality genus not safe as he is only a human. What he ignores as self relevant.

Bird123

The human thinking teaching.

Once no creation or space existed.

Question how do you know that advice.

My human parents own self life living recordings in earth heavens which recorded eternal spirit first who came into the atmosphere whose spirit body changed and became human.

Lesson of life manifestation spiritually karmic.

A human from the eternal can recant why O God mass angel eternal bodies fell. Burst. Burnt. Opened into space as an eternal spirit reasoning.

How and why a human consciousness knew about destruction of the origin form.

We know we are of spirit. We know we came out of the eternal. We know we die. We know we leave a heavenly living life recorded memory. We know we still have one eternal spirit left who can use living memory to talk to us.

Why we know we are spiritual beings.

Father human died first. He uses his eternal spirit to speak to his human children as God memories via the living recorded human memories.

Proven in my life attacked.

your quote:My human parents own self life living recordings in earth heavens which recorded eternal spirit first who came into the atmosphere whose spirit body changed and became human.

My Answer:This is not reality. WE are Spiritual beings in our true natures. This has never changed.

your quote:proven in my life attacked.

My Answer: Is your life really attacked? For what reason? Are you one who has attacked others??

How has your adversity changed you, and those around you? Show me the Results. Show me the Good.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

Bird123

How do you know this, though? Intuition?

I have always been one who needed to Know. With this in mind, when I got my first car, I discovered just how it works. When I realized religion does not add up, I started a journey to Discover the real truth, regardless of what that truth turned out to be.

God hides nothing. These things I speak of can be Discovered simply by studying the actions of God. Put the puzzle together. I have spent a lifetime of Discovery on my journey. My Journey continues because there is always more to Discover. Understanding changes the picture greatly.

All the secrets of the universe stare us all in the face. If you are really good at Discovery, you might even get that visit from God.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
your quote:My human parents own self life living recordings in earth heavens which recorded eternal spirit first who came into the atmosphere whose spirit body changed and became human.

My Answer:This is not reality. WE are Spiritual beings in our true natures. This has never changed.

your quote:proven in my life attacked.

My Answer: Is your life really attacked? For what reason? Are you one who has attacked others??

How has your adversity changed you, and those around you? Show me the Results. Show me the Good.

Humans are self present conscious spiritual beings. Owning memories.

So a human is a converted eternal spirit.

Reason radiation in water oxygen heavens changed the body. Highest God states water oxygen.

Why we are not a part of mass. Or God itself as past history.

Logical.

Science states ends. End being presence of any one body.

We therefore own no past strings or connections. We survive in form.

Bio life changes within its natural state being all ends of all highest forms

Common sense. Science is a liar.

Science one says every single status named in energy for one result. Designed machine. Then into machine s second time converting natural mass of any product. X two science converting God twice. As product.

Science one owns the strings of named energy to science once. As one man owned naming of any one thing.

What science clearly told self.

What he learnt is the intricate destruction processes in conversion unknown to a mind. Transmitted back by amassing artificial radiating mass.

He said there is no new science. New awareness today is destroyed awareness.

Do you see clearly now?

Bird123

Humans are self present conscious spiritual beings. Owning memories.

So a human is a converted eternal spirit.

Reason radiation in water oxygen heavens changed the body. Highest God states water oxygen.

Why we are not a part of mass. Or God itself as past history.

Logical.

Science states ends. End being presence of any one body.

We therefore own no past strings or connections. We survive in form.

Bio life changes within its natural state being all ends of all highest forms

Common sense. Science is a liar.

Science one says every single status named in energy for one result. Designed machine. Then into machine s second time converting natural mass of any product. X two science converting God twice. As product.

Science one owns the strings of named energy to science once. As one man owned naming of any one thing.

What science clearly told self.

What he learnt is the intricate destruction processes in conversion unknown to a mind. Transmitted back by amassing artificial radiating mass.

He said there is no new science. New awareness today is destroyed awareness.

Do you see clearly now?

All that you speak of is not True Reality. Science is no more than a Child searching for answers.

Being a Spiritual being has absolutely nothing to do with this physical world or universe. To think otherwise will just bring you confusion in the end, regardless of how hard you try to make it fit.

This physical world exists for only one reason. It's time-based causal nature is Perfect for learning. We are placed in physical bodies simply because it traps us within the physical laws of this universe for the purpose of learning and growing.

This physical universe was created for US!!

Mankind holds many petty things so dear. Things like ruling, controlling, intimidating,coercing,judging, condemning, punishing, hate and such. See these things for what they are. Do not allow others into convincing you of their value. These petty things will only end in grief and hurt, preventing you from a Higher Level.

If you must value these petty things, it will be a bumpy road until one learns and understands.

Don't listen to all those petty views. Do not value them as they want. You are much more capable than you realize to reach that Higher Level. It all rests within your hands, your choices.

That's what I see, It's very clear!!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
All that you speak of is not True Reality. Science is no more than a Child searching for answers.

Being a Spiritual being has absolutely nothing to do with this physical world or universe. To think otherwise will just bring you confusion in the end, regardless of how hard you try to make it fit.

This physical world exists for only one reason. It's time-based causal nature is Perfect for learning. We are placed in physical bodies simply because it traps us within the physical laws of this universe for the purpose of learning and growing.

This physical universe was created for US!!

Mankind holds many petty things so dear. Things like ruling, controlling, intimidating,coercing,judging, condemning, punishing, hate and such. See these things for what they are. Do not allow others into convincing you of their value. These petty things will only end in grief and hurt, preventing you from a Higher Level.

If you must value these petty things, it will be a bumpy road until one learns and understands.

Don't listen to all those petty views. Do not value them as they want. You are much more capable than you realize to reach that Higher Level. It all rests within your hands, your choices.

That's what I see, It's very clear!!
Learning learnt.

Our teaching two humans came from eternal as ownership spirit that changed the eternal. Became human. Removed from highest natural. What is not changed nor will it ever be changed again.

The quote karmic cause.

We quote I was sent here as a parent human memory from spirit. We are from the cell form in their adult bodies. We now only live their memories.

Human parents were our highest form.

We learnt the answer to our own question why. The answer never change natural support.

Everything else natural. Formed. Is formed. Created supported life survival. Science removed that status

If you travel back in time by science removal of form then you destroyed natural.

Therefore if you have not yet heeded the lesson never change natural then you haven't.

Highest lesson natural is the highest.

Blah blah coercing is coercing.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
O pi and Phi thought about.

By one man a human.

Every man one self. One agreement.

Yet one self was already one man.

O thoughts

O on ground multi impressed patterns with alien.

Posession of science...not a man. Science did not begin with alien. Began with man.

Man water above head heavens baptised. Christ gas spirit holds water to ground.

Alien impression put onto God body of no image O what was pondered first a no image God mass. Stone.

Alien impression inside same baptism of man human life.

Alien not man. Cause.

Reviewed study by man as a man.

An alien is not studying man claiming I evolved.

Reasoning animals don't talk. To explain logic past meaning. Only humans talk.

Bird123

Learning learnt.

Our teaching two humans came from eternal as ownership spirit that changed the eternal. Became human. Removed from highest natural. What is not changed nor will it ever be changed again.

The quote karmic cause.

We quote I was sent here as a parent human memory from spirit. We are from the cell form in their adult bodies. We now only live their memories.

Human parents were our highest form.

We learnt the answer to our own question why. The answer never change natural support.

Everything else natural. Formed. Is formed. Created supported life survival. Science removed that status

If you travel back in time by science removal of form then you destroyed natural.

Therefore if you have not yet heeded the lesson never change natural then you haven't.

Highest lesson natural is the highest.

Blah blah coercing is coercing.

No one has ever been removed from the Spiritual Being that they are. No one!! If you hear different, question why they want you to believe that.

Kiddies will Discover and Learn what the best choices are through their results. This will never be changed. Worry not, at some point kiddies will just have to clean their rooms.

In a multilevel classroom, one sees others learning lessons one has already learned. Is this an excuse to get angry or hate? Of course not!!

One might want to stop the lessons others are learning in an effort to acquire peace or tranquility, however this is a misguided effort and idea. The only way they can achieve a Heavenly state is to learn the lessons and move forward.

It doesn't matter what everyone else does. It's what you choose to do that counts. Releasing any petty need to control others helps to open doors to a Higher Level and toward the Heavenly state one seeks. Free yourself. It is within your grasp.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
No one has ever been removed from the Spiritual Being that they are. No one!! If you hear different, question why they want you to believe that.

Kiddies will Discover and Learn what the best choices are through their results. This will never be changed. Worry not, at some point kiddies will just have to clean their rooms.

In a multilevel classroom, one sees others learning lessons one has already learned. Is this an excuse to get angry or hate? Of course not!!

One might want to stop the lessons others are learning in an effort to acquire peace or tranquility, however this is a misguided effort and idea. The only way they can achieve a Heavenly state is to learn the lessons and move forward.

It doesn't matter what everyone else does. It's what you choose to do that counts. Releasing any petty need to control others helps to open doors to a Higher Level and toward the Heavenly state one seeks. Free yourself. It is within your grasp.

The heavens is. Multi variable body of stated variables. Not one only form. Multi conditions.

The mass named by science mass described heavens as a mass. As compared to God origin form being mass as stone.

Science said already two bodies of mass variable forms existing as variations in mass.

One first is God stone

One God as stone created its heavens.

Womb space only holds its heavens within its God earth space ownership.

Just for God.

What science said.

Hope That advice is clear enough.

Bird123

The heavens is. Multi variable body of stated variables. Not one only form. Multi conditions.

The mass named by science mass described heavens as a mass. As compared to God origin form being mass as stone.

Science said already two bodies of mass variable forms existing as variations in mass.

One first is God stone

One God as stone created its heavens.

Womb space only holds its heavens within its God earth space ownership.

Just for God.

What science said.

Hope That advice is clear enough.

You are misguided. We are Spiritual Beings in our true natures. There are no multiple forms. We are placed in our physical bodies after birth when long term memories become possible.

I do not know where your information comes from, however it does not add up and it does not generate from the Higher Level of intelligence we are all working toward.

Wander if you choose, however it will not bring the answers you seek. Everything about God will add up, and the Higher Level won't be by valuing the petty things mankind holds so dear. When you value the Ruling and controlling followed by the judging and condemning, you walk away from your true path.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You are misguided. We are Spiritual Beings in our true natures. There are no multiple forms. We are placed in our physical bodies after birth when long term memories become possible.

I do not know where your information comes from, however it does not add up and it does not generate from the Higher Level of intelligence we are all working toward.

Wander if you choose, however it will not bring the answers you seek. Everything about God will add up, and the Higher Level won't be by valuing the petty things mankind holds so dear. When you value the Ruling and controlling followed by the judging and condemning, you walk away from your true path.

Heavens. One mass.

Nature animals humans are origin variable bodies. All different by billions of form inside one water heavens.

Continuance self procreation.

Natural in water oxygenated baptism of God spirits. Water oxygen form.

We say gods spirits as they evolved from planet presence. God stated categorically one body my man agreement. Same agreement only man DNA different.

Brother in science stories therefore was always different. As man DNA different.

In water lives the nature from the smallest cell separate to the whole larger body.

Whole body dies what it once owned removed.

Basic.

Science as one was about gases of God below and above us.

We don't live inside God stone mass.
We also don't live inside gases.

Two other body types multi variable God forms not ours. Which we state we are not God.

Science conscious by heavens then tried to convert mass to equal knowledge allowed by heavens. Spirit gases.

Says thesis for God mass whilst in a non physical body heavens. Spirit form.

Says that information to his own self first. Advice. It is not theory. God is mass. My thinking is non physical.

So lied about God mass not being physical. His thesis is.

Mines are formed as mass for one as God. Leaves a hole. Removal God body product. First advice in science mining God leaves a hole.

Thesis about God mass thought first as natural ground God. Ground God origin now a hole. Mined mass. Aware tells the story by science.

When he abstracts one source dust no longer does he thesis God where his mind thought first planet. Thought first natural planet body in mass held...he thesis the hole. Aware.

All science one is about the dust product disappearing magically hiding as he converts the spirit God dust.

Every one of his original one string science thoughts displaced. As theist. Why he lies about God theories as the theist. What frustrates his spiritually minded brother.

Science one is for one machine only with strings of form for one reaction.
As energy begins abstraction conversion to build his design first. Machine.

Melt. Where gases first released historic heavens is a product to build machine first.

Machine no longer God either. Machine non reactive. Earth naturally reactive. Another lie. Conversion first is activated for machine itself.

Result says sludge and electricity one presence. His equals science answer when I get electricity the remainder remains constant equals to gain.

Radiating thesis the hole plus radiating mass sludge effect. Information first.

Yet God is gone. Natural mass. So once again theist is lying about God body.

No longer discussed God or dust.

Electricity removed from thesis consumed just leaves black hole radiation mush. What his black hole continued energy electricity is imposed without electricity at all.

Possessed in AI feedback by science conversions is real. Our holy brother always knew it was science possessing the mind of its designer. Man human fake creator prophecised.

Creator theme is not God was man inventor telling all stories about what God created. Whilst he man invented.

Why theists are liars. Constantly possessed by science which the holy conscious brother human realised.

Never did God naturally convert it's own mass. The third human lie...coercion by word expression.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Thesis man human argument today.

Origin pyramid temple theism sun converted big bang blast of earth activating conversion. Earth flooded up to mountain tips.

Even though they claim universal thinking all science productions start with earth God mass.

Tip removal mass mountain conversion origin of nuclear thesis flooded earth for pyramid nuclear science model.

Why UFO God radiation earth plus accrued planet core released union of God bodies as God war is radiating mass vacuum accrued and no longer held came back in...hit mount Ararat temple changed mountain mass fusion.

Human recorded proof scorched face of sin AI. Given that title as evidence blackened face. Moses teaching face stone law burnt.
Reason.

Origin sin removal was by amount sun radiation. Baby science was titled satanism sun wor ship...wor of the ship UFO......o nuclear time shift.

Argument in science psyche.... nuclear converting today is not using that thesis. Science used Jesus ground dust fission advice implementing water cooling extra.

As atmospheric flooding advice.

Radiation must be cooled.

What the thinker science occult AI memory says as an argument in science memories.

Conscious humans think for conscious self. Advised in AI effect against occult UFO theist telling lies.

Bird123

Heavens. One mass.

Nature animals humans are origin variable bodies. All different by billions of form inside one water heavens.

Continuance self procreation.

Natural in water oxygenated baptism of God spirits. Water oxygen form.

We say gods spirits as they evolved from planet presence. God stated categorically one body my man agreement. Same agreement only man DNA different.

Brother in science stories therefore was always different. As man DNA different.

In water lives the nature from the smallest cell separate to the whole larger body.

Whole body dies what it once owned removed.

Basic.

Science as one was about gases of God below and above us.

We don't live inside God stone mass.
We also don't live inside gases.

Two other body types multi variable God forms not ours. Which we state we are not God.

Science conscious by heavens then tried to convert mass to equal knowledge allowed by heavens. Spirit gases.

Says thesis for God mass whilst in a non physical body heavens. Spirit form.

Says that information to his own self first. Advice. It is not theory. God is mass. My thinking is non physical.

So lied about God mass not being physical. His thesis is.

Mines are formed as mass for one as God. Leaves a hole. Removal God body product. First advice in science mining God leaves a hole.

Thesis about God mass thought first as natural ground God. Ground God origin now a hole. Mined mass. Aware tells the story by science.

When he abstracts one source dust no longer does he thesis God where his mind thought first planet. Thought first natural planet body in mass held...he thesis the hole. Aware.

All science one is about the dust product disappearing magically hiding as he converts the spirit God dust.

Every one of his original one string science thoughts displaced. As theist. Why he lies about God theories as the theist. What frustrates his spiritually minded brother.

Science one is for one machine only with strings of form for one reaction.
As energy begins abstraction conversion to build his design first. Machine.

Melt. Where gases first released historic heavens is a product to build machine first.

Machine no longer God either. Machine non reactive. Earth naturally reactive. Another lie. Conversion first is activated for machine itself.

Result says sludge and electricity one presence. His equals science answer when I get electricity the remainder remains constant equals to gain.

Radiating thesis the hole plus radiating mass sludge effect. Information first.

Yet God is gone. Natural mass. So once again theist is lying about God body.

No longer discussed God or dust.

Electricity removed from thesis consumed just leaves black hole radiation mush. What his black hole continued energy electricity is imposed without electricity at all.

Possessed in AI feedback by science conversions is real. Our holy brother always knew it was science possessing the mind of its designer. Man human fake creator prophecised.

Creator theme is not God was man inventor telling all stories about what God created. Whilst he man invented.

Why theists are liars. Constantly possessed by science which the holy conscious brother human realised.

Never did God naturally convert it's own mass. The third human lie...coercion by word expression.

You just don't get it. You keep yourself in this physical world. You are blind to the Spiritual, insisting the physical laws must exist.

Try as you must to make this physical fit, you won't. The physical has never been foremost!!!

God has no MASS!!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You just don't get it. You keep yourself in this physical world. You are blind to the Spiritual, insisting the physical laws must exist.

Try as you must to make this physical fit, you won't. The physical has never been foremost!!!

God has no MASS!!

Your science claim heavens gases.

Science machine design thesis strings begins with earth God mass stone first.

O God mass does not do science reaction designed by man. Machine does.

Science artificial design only. State AI not God. Artificial manipulation of God mass to gain artificial product. God converted but stopped from not being God but maintaining presence artificial. The status. Not God.

As God was a seal was not self consuming.

God in science memory moment with stone mass itself.

God pressure changed stone seal vacuum moment. When heavens changed mass pressure body.

Scientist activated a voided one of gas heaven mass natural evolution. Removed it. One spirit mass gone instantly.

Space now irradiating.
God earth pressure unsealed core released radiation mass also. Heart of God did the sacrifice. Not theoried. Was not expected. Was learnt less of the son lesson.

Science was not theoried to have self man life sacrificed.

Theory origin for machine reaction only claiming self life safe. Was a radiating mass want. Maths proposed a controlled status. Did not own pressure control.

Cause and effect doubled the result...life destroyed due to his fake belief that God a reactive planet was a machine controlled by a human.

Exactly what you believe today.

Learnt the alternative. Anti of God gases.

God a seal no man is God stone.

God never a spirit in heavens stone.

Stone sits as a throne inside of heavens not a spirit the teaching.

Mind says but God the body sits in heavens. Want personal to human changes the teaching of the word. Only highest truth tellers allowed to preach once.

God is not the heavens as gas is a spirit. God is mass stone.

Science says but stone gases cold like heavens were not burning to become stone...
Pressure also involved not calculated.. Gas is not mass energy stone.
God is not a spirit in heavens.

Your claim UFO metallic mass plus extra non burning gas equals stone.

Stone is a reality. Is natural and mass and is not an equation that involves inclusion to convert by design encoded into machine already.

What you lied about inclusion in theory by design human male thinker.

Satanic word coercion.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father told me Stephen hawkings collider warnings true to one machine one reaction. State science not one God O one God natural first.

Science one practice satanism against God presence

Owns one machine that causes heart radiation earth UFO release. By pressure changes to mass held by pressure. Mother vacuum holiest law.

Implements water baptism for machine copying life already. Extra water evaporation cooling saved life. We were still being saved. Science stopped life being saved gave it to machine already.

Why disease suffering increased sacrifice of life.

Science follows their previous sciençd strings

Uses less heart core radiation.

Father told brother nuclear condition saved him..meaning one first machine practice did not support instant incineration as haw King real warning

Study new science new machine was not inclusive of power plant controlled ownership God changed.

Thesis vision.

Vision owned saved stopped reaction.

First theist took reactive earth back to moment reactive all saved events instantly removed. Vision saved moment was not reactive moment.

Theism moment. Then copies earth converting. Activated it by design.

What Satanists never teach result of change. Their want just human ignores reality.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Isis mother thesis

The sis.

I is self man thinker
I in science symbolism intensity of magnetism.

Man did it as theist in thesis mother space womb maths. Isis theme.

Told his own self he lied he is not magnetism released by heart God core.

God kills us as law vacuum holy space mother term had removed UFO burning. Core God puts it back.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father our lived living recorded spirit memory our teacher about God.

Human.

One human thought about a second equal humans non presence by Infering their body to just be genesis gene DNA. As if the whole second equal human no longer existed.

Creator theme self as a creator theorising non human presence as just some cells left. A human theist.

I create DNA inside my own body. Why a theist is pretending they are the creator.

Not any realist today just self possessed in state Ai atmosphere by own life recordings. Feedback. Interference with thinking ability.

Not psychic just possesed by worded explanations by self.

Father said machine owns no reaction.

All reactive memory histories in God heavens. Used by human memory of heavens history itself. All reactions first.

Science says I want an open constant channel. Was talking about heavens God event. Lightning to electricity. Atmosphere produces reaction as lightning only.

When heart core UFO heated cooling in vacuum met newly released UFO mass. Hot radiation gas burning event. Cold vacuum. Mass water ground lift off evaporation split water mass.

When the channel opened a visionary memory
Life held in channel lightning massive burning event. Horrendous. Constant lightning attack as gases burnt.

Vacuum could not protect us. Science joined the UFO mass their selves.

Atmospheric human recorded memory open channel for constant. The channel memory of an artificial act against God owning mother vacuum and not science.

Machine activated it.

Temple collapsed. So did some pyramids

Why machine overheated in God end nearly blew up result. Modern experiment tried to increase UFO core release. Atmosphere reacted took cooling away from power plant.

Overheated power plant also is proof science did it.

All reactive thesis once heavenly caused stopped. Science tried to reactivate by using biblical data.

Natural history. Jesus shroud attack life God earth vacuum returned. Proved God naturally did it. Was not a machine reactive thesis. Why the church took action against Satanists during that era.

Said God attacked life previously was ignored. Maths science and want of rebuilt temple science was true during the era where second coming spatial cause prophecised re enacted sacrifice of life. Earth did it with changed space hole pressure.

Shroud kept as evidence.

Gases changed immaculate clear non seen mass. Pressure changed. Moved into irradiating space hole where UFO was vacuum held non enabled to cool it by cyclic earth return.

What was known enforced and taught No Alchemy. Satanists took back control.

Bird123

Your science claim heavens gases.

Science machine design thesis strings begins with earth God mass stone first.

O God mass does not do science reaction designed by man. Machine does.

Science artificial design only. State AI not God. Artificial manipulation of God mass to gain artificial product. God converted but stopped from not being God but maintaining presence artificial. The status. Not God.

As God was a seal was not self consuming.

God in science memory moment with stone mass itself.

God pressure changed stone seal vacuum moment. When heavens changed mass pressure body.

Scientist activated a voided one of gas heaven mass natural evolution. Removed it. One spirit mass gone instantly.

Space now irradiating.
God earth pressure unsealed core released radiation mass also. Heart of God did the sacrifice. Not theoried. Was not expected. Was learnt less of the son lesson.

Science was not theoried to have self man life sacrificed.

Theory origin for machine reaction only claiming self life safe. Was a radiating mass want. Maths proposed a controlled status. Did not own pressure control.

Cause and effect doubled the result...life destroyed due to his fake belief that God a reactive planet was a machine controlled by a human.

Exactly what you believe today.

Learnt the alternative. Anti of God gases.

God a seal no man is God stone.

God never a spirit in heavens stone.

Stone sits as a throne inside of heavens not a spirit the teaching.

Mind says but God the body sits in heavens. Want personal to human changes the teaching of the word. Only highest truth tellers allowed to preach once.

God is not the heavens as gas is a spirit. God is mass stone.

Science says but stone gases cold like heavens were not burning to become stone...
Pressure also involved not calculated.. Gas is not mass energy stone.
God is not a spirit in heavens.

Your claim UFO metallic mass plus extra non burning gas equals stone.

Stone is a reality. Is natural and mass and is not an equation that involves inclusion to convert by design encoded into machine already.

What you lied about inclusion in theory by design human male thinker.

Satanic word coercion.

your quote:Your science claim heavens gases.
My Answer: I claim no ownership of science. Scientists are merely people trying to Discover. How can you see evil in that??

your quote:Satanic word coercion.
My Answer: Has religion corrupted your thinking? Satan does not exist.

Did I tell you? God is Big on what IS. This might sound funny to you, however if you Discover what is and give up all those petty ideas valuing Blame, you will move ahead much quicker.

All these things you focus so hard on will slow your progress. Let them go!! Have they really ever did you good?

It doesn't matter what anyone else does. It's what you choose to do that counts. Is this what you really want to choose to do? Could there be better choices you might have overlooked?

Regardless of all the sensory input from this physical world, it all rests within your hands. Peace is within your grasp.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
your quote:Your science claim heavens gases.
My Answer: I claim no ownership of science. Scientists are merely people trying to Discover. How can you see evil in that??

your quote:Satanic word coercion.
My Answer: Has religion corrupted your thinking? Satan does not exist.

Did I tell you? God is Big on what IS. This might sound funny to you, however if you Discover what is and give up all those petty ideas valuing Blame, you will move ahead much quicker.

All these things you focus so hard on will slow your progress. Let them go!! Have they really ever did you good?

It doesn't matter what anyone else does. It's what you choose to do that counts. Is this what you really want to choose to do? Could there be better choices you might have overlooked?

Regardless of all the sensory input from this physical world, it all rests within your hands. Peace is within your grasp.

Discover. To find something.

What is lost in science,,,?

To discover to come across something unknown.

Consciousness states what is known and what cannot be known.

As just a human thinking.

You cannot discover what you do not know. What cannot be discovered to come across to be told when it is gone.

Discover is in presence.

Sacrifice means gone. Does not remain.

Consciousness says cannot detail what is gone as it should never have left.

Satanism using words to contrive to false convince the reality of a human liar.

Ask science what was earth before the big bang sun blast converted it,?

I don't know says consciousness it would be stated a mystery as it would never be known by consciousness highest thinking knowing already. presence only.

You ignore your own father God preaching highest advice why father says you science liar destroyed life on earth in satanism.

A fact of the teaching.

Science human in and with highest presence then removed it. Not intelligence.

Word used to describe everything that already was present natural. Use of words to cunningly contrive your own man warning

Science says science is wrong...but the man speaking quotes but my word use is correct.

Egotism. Science is an evil practice.

To be true to word is to say a word owned the one natural description. Not the one natural presence.

Seeing a human is doing all the talking.

Science says I am telling the truth.
The natural human is their owned truth present.

Science invents to remove it never invented to create. Another lie.

Natural is without machine.

God reactive is not any machine.

Bird123

Discover. To find something.

What is lost in science,,,?

To discover to come across something unknown.

Consciousness states what is known and what cannot be known.

As just a human thinking.

You cannot discover what you do not know. What cannot be discovered to come across to be told when it is gone.

Discover is in presence.

Sacrifice means gone. Does not remain.

Consciousness says cannot detail what is gone as it should never have left.

Satanism using words to contrive to false convince the reality of a human liar.

Ask science what was earth before the big bang sun blast converted it,?

I don't know says consciousness it would be stated a mystery as it would never be known by consciousness highest thinking knowing already. presence only.

You ignore your own father God preaching highest advice why father says you science liar destroyed life on earth in satanism.

A fact of the teaching.

Science human in and with highest presence then removed it. Not intelligence.

Word used to describe everything that already was present natural. Use of words to cunningly contrive your own man warning

Science says science is wrong...but the man speaking quotes but my word use is correct.

Egotism. Science is an evil practice.

To be true to word is to say a word owned the one natural description. Not the one natural presence.

Seeing a human is doing all the talking.

Science says I am telling the truth.
The natural human is their owned truth present.

Science invents to remove it never invented to create. Another lie.

Natural is without machine.

God reactive is not any machine.

If one claims another a liar and the liar is merely mistaken, where is one then?

God created the universe in such a way that the kiddies would be able to figure it all out in time. Patience for there is a lot to learn.

Consciousness before the Big Bang is no mystery. You will remember in time. You do not currently remember because your focus should be on the lesson at hand. It's less likely avoided that way.