• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If god can be proven

halbhh

The wonder and awe of "all things".
Knowledge undermines their faith.
Interestingly for me it's been the other way -- as I've learned more, my faith deepened. (I've always been a reader of very diverse stuff, but especially science and science fiction and philosophical things, and already as a teen I'd read for hours a day, and that only accelerated later)

halbhh

The wonder and awe of "all things".
I like this response.

I agree with your first point, because through experience we can see goodness in others. We can also see when a person is someone to stay away from. It is all in body language, intuition and experience.

And yes, with anybody we have to take a leap of faith at first. But through engaging with that person your trust in them grows.

Now, I take it that you took a leap of faith in trusting god at the beginning and then through experience your trust in him grew?
Yes, it was actually a...real leap for me. To take a leap of faith, for me, was...very radical, for me. It was...perhaps sorta of like jumping out of an airplane with a parachute or...off a cliff with a hang glider for the first time...a real leap thing, in terms of how...different than what I was used to. So, that wasn't just another regular thing I usually did. But then I did learn by experience, and that is indeed how my faith in Christ's instructions and their outcomes grew: by experience.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Yes, it was actually a...real leap for me. To take a leap of faith, for me, was...very radical, for me. It was...perhaps sorta of like jumping out of an airplane with a parachute or...off a cliff with a hang glider for the first time...a real leap thing, in terms of how...different than what I was used to. So, that wasn't just another regular thing I usually did. But then I did learn by experience, and that is indeed how my faith in Christ's instructions and their outcomes grew: by experience.

That was very uncomfortable I imagine. Good that things are working out for you.

I did the same at one point, took a leap of faith and committed to god. But I never had the same experience as you, maybe because I was in a different group than you. With me I am actually better off being an atheist than when I followed God.

Bird123

I got this from another thread. If god can be proven with 100% certainty, would there be a need for religious practices?

Even more so, would god have any importance in a person's life while alive, if god could be proven outside one's subjective experiences?

If you don't believe in god, please entertain the thought with some valuable insight.

If everyone really Understood God, Religion would become obsolete.

There would be a need for God simply because there is always more to learn and discover.

For now, Religion isn't going anywhere. Religion is a catalyst that brings so many of mankind's problems to the surface so they can be dealt with. Further, there are also many lessons to be learned around beliefs, accepting, following and allowing others to find truth over Discovering truth for ourselves.
Indeed, there is a lot going on with many different lessons.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
If everyone really Understood God, Religion would become obsolete.

There would be a need for God simply because there is always more to learn and discover.

For now, Religion isn't going anywhere. Religion is a catalyst that brings so many of mankind's problems to the surface so they can be dealt with. Further, there are also many lessons to be learned around beliefs, accepting, following and allowing others to find truth over Discovering truth for ourselves.
Indeed, there is a lot going on with many different lessons.

I personally don't see why god needs to be a mystery. If god is a mystery, anyone can interpret god (and have) throughout history and when they disagree, wars happen, indoctrination, and debates. If god were something that can be explained, it wouldn't loose it's importance (just as some people worship the sun-we know how the sun works that doesn't make it less important to the worshiper).

It doesn't need to be the god of the gaps to have value and answer people's questions, I'm sure.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Human claim.

We came from spirit originally.

Eternal.

Before space formed from change to just a mass in eternal as a body spirit lost into fall.

O God mass angels. Burst O form as eternal sound bodies. Burnt as energy mass in space cooled in space.

How eternal became energy bodies.
Not human history

Scientific thesis.

Science takes God product from God earth as a human. From energy mass.

Human says not about God in atmosphere. Just heavens.

Gases spirit came out of stone not eternal. Heavens belong to stone mass energy not eternal.

Taught

Human parents...our creators came into atmosphere from eternal when heavens stone owned filled in space.

Stone released gases as term spirit. Humans not gas history. God stone gas history.

We call spirit human parent God eternal heavenly spirit for a human reason.

Why we know

Memory.

Recordings.

First recording eternal spirit human like. Was an eternal spirit.

Second recording parents human converted spirit body of eternal in atmospheric condition

Why we move separately to mass.

Parent bio life gets recorded then died. Life lives on due to human sex.

Whole memory says we came from eternal spirit like a God parent. Eternal being.

A memory of recordings we substantiate why we humans exist.

Our story is not gods story.

Never an ape. One higher life form conscious.

We give karmic answer as why the eternal spirit changed its body. Origin reasoning to a question WHY.

Eternal Owns a space hole and where and why we got forced manifested as karmic consequence from spirit. Was because God presence o mass lost caused the reason.

Reason.
Reasoning.
Includes God story.

A personal human story told by higher consciousness. Human.

Nothing to do with science.

Bird123

I personally don't see why god needs to be a mystery. If god is a mystery, anyone can interpret god (and have) throughout history and when they disagree, wars happen, indoctrination, and debates. If god were something that can be explained, it wouldn't loose it's importance (just as some people worship the sun-we know how the sun works that doesn't make it less important to the worshiper).

It doesn't need to be the god of the gaps to have value and answer people's questions, I'm sure.

You do not understand. Acquiring knowledge of every kind is uniform across the system. Granted people can choose very bad choices when confronted with anything contrary to what they believe, however this leads to many many lessons. God and religion are not the only areas people make bad choices. Free choices along with results creates learning.

Don't you see? It has never ever been about God

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You do not understand. Acquiring knowledge of every kind is uniform across the system. Granted people can choose very bad choices when confronted with anything contrary to what they believe, however this leads to many many lessons. God and religion are not the only areas people make bad choices. Free choices along with results creates learning.

Reasoning about God.....to have God removed.

What a theist lied about O God mass being present.

Science theoried God to destroy remove the presence God by all human determination.

Theory O stone ejected it's spirit from its God mass body stone flesh into O zero space womb. Gas not zero space is otherwise gas would not be present.

Theory says God is the stone.
Theory says stone gases released into space.

Not a male not a female.

Origin science just science terms

Space by vacuum changed the gases into a new form immaculate. No longer burning sacrificed.

Story.......gases heavens came from stone mass.

God stone products taken by human scientist destroyed. Heavens came from stone history cause effect unnaturally burn fall out. As gas spirit history owned God planet earth. Not science.

Clouds by mass kept out radiation. Clouds by strings fell as angel hair. Clouds protecting bio life destroyed.

Exactly how it was taught.

Science wanted energy to be removed. Yet energy he quotes needs to be constantly present.

Just a liar as a human. Always had lied.

His thoughts displaced before humans owned life to theory reaction.

His female womb thesis fake science attacked him.

Had nothing at all to do with natural female life. Another lie.

Bird123

Reasoning about God.....to have God removed.

What a theist lied about O God mass being present.

Science theoried God to destroy remove the presence God by all human determination.

Theory O stone ejected it's spirit from its God mass body stone flesh into O zero space womb. Gas not zero space is otherwise gas would not be present.

Theory says God is the stone.
Theory says stone gases released into space.

Not a male not a female.

Origin science just science terms

Space by vacuum changed the gases into a new form immaculate. No longer burning sacrificed.

Story.......gases heavens came from stone mass.

God stone products taken by human scientist destroyed. Heavens came from stone history cause effect unnaturally burn fall out. As gas spirit history owned God planet earth. Not science.

Clouds by mass kept out radiation. Clouds by strings fell as angel hair. Clouds protecting bio life destroyed.

Exactly how it was taught.

Science wanted energy to be removed. Yet energy he quotes needs to be constantly present.

Just a liar as a human. Always had lied.

His thoughts displaced before humans owned life to theory reaction.

His female womb thesis fake science attacked him.

Had nothing at all to do with natural female life. Another lie.

It doesn't matter what others choose to do. It's what you choose to do that counts.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
It doesn't matter what others choose to do. It's what you choose to do that counts.

Philosophical nonsense

If you don't take human action on and about human survival as just a human then complacency will support your life sacrifice.

What my holy brother learnt before. Why the Bible documentation was recorded as evidence of a study. Always after the fact.

Factoring scientific choice.

Bird123

Philosophical nonsense

If you don't take human action on and about human survival as just a human then complacency will support your life sacrifice.

What my holy brother learnt before. Why the Bible documentation was recorded as evidence of a study. Always after the fact.

Factoring scientific choice.

Nonsense??? There is Method to my madness!!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Nonsense??? There is Method to my madness!!
Philosophy to think first without reaction.

One great big space O zero owning no 1 ones owns the clear non burning heavens. The same mass space One zero O only also supports burning light day gases. Natural sacrifice of spirit is God.

O God earth stone...no man is God.

God day is the day sacrifice owned by God not man

How clear is that self advice as human advice?

If man trying to be powerful as God states Scientist sacrificed life he was proven 100 per cent wrong.

Can't get any clearer than a statement no man is God.

Bird123

Philosophy to think first without reaction.

One great big space O zero owning no 1 ones owns the clear non burning heavens. The same mass space One zero O only also supports burning light day gases. Natural sacrifice of spirit is God.

O God earth stone...no man is God.

God day is the day sacrifice owned by God not man

How clear is that self advice as human advice?

If man trying to be powerful as God states Scientist sacrificed life he was proven 100 per cent wrong.

Can't get any clearer than a statement no man is God.

your quote:Can't get any clearer than a statement no man is God.

My Answer: Why does it matter??

rational experiences

Veteran Member
your quote:Can't get any clearer than a statement no man is God.

My Answer: Why does it matter??
Science satanic theism infers human began in heavens as an image first.

History of scientific thesis image vision. Flooded earth mountain tips as tops pyramid thesis above water line UFO radiation mass removed firm to flat top.

First real God earth image.

Science causing image of man life recording caused it by machine. Why machines transmit image from machine to machine. Was never life.

Theism tries to infer life began with a man image in the heavenly gases.

Science healer biology bio genesis says human life one whole form higher than an ape.

If life is only an image no life would exist. No man is God teaching.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

It has just a lot of believers don't see it. It's like when many go to missionary trips saying they are spreading the word but don't realize that helping others by will of god is find doing more harm to the other party's culture. It's like a missionary hearing "I believe in god" from the person they're trying to get into heaven but don't realize in private that same person and his family are inwardly crying because their belief in god has no barring on the christian faith and their motives.

Even on RF you have people evangelizing because of their god (and using their god to justify their actions and spreading their word). It doesn't need to be a war or anything like that for it to have similar affects. If you go on a christian forum site, they have conversations of "how to get people to christ."

Bird123

Science satanic theism infers human began in heavens as an image first.

History of scientific thesis image vision. Flooded earth mountain tips as tops pyramid thesis above water line UFO radiation mass removed firm to flat top.

First real God earth image.

Science causing image of man life recording caused it by machine. Why machines transmit image from machine to machine. Was never life.

Theism tries to infer life began with a man image in the heavenly gases.

Science healer biology bio genesis says human life one whole form higher than an ape.

If life is only an image no life would exist. No man is God teaching.

Before one can Teach God, One must Understand God beyond the guessing of mere Beliefs.

Bird123

It has just a lot of believers don't see it. It's like when many go to missionary trips saying they are spreading the word but don't realize that helping others by will of god is find doing more harm to the other party's culture. It's like a missionary hearing "I believe in god" from the person they're trying to get into heaven but don't realize in private that same person and his family are inwardly crying because their belief in god has no barring on the christian faith and their motives.

Even on RF you have people evangelizing because of their god (and using their god to justify their actions and spreading their word). It doesn't need to be a war or anything like that for it to have similar affects. If you go on a christian forum site, they have conversations of "how to get people to christ."

God gave everybody a different view to guaranty mankind a larger view than any one person could have. You are right many do try to control other's view. Control is one of the petty things mankind holds so dear. Interaction is part of the fix.

There are lessons that will be learned on all sides. Lessons like controlling others and lessons like allowing others to control one. There are many sides that are unseen. On the other hand, when our actions return to us, the view will become much clearer.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Before one can Teach God, One must Understand God beyond the guessing of mere Beliefs.

The human thinking teaching.

Once no creation or space existed.

Question how do you know that advice.

My human parents own self life living recordings in earth heavens which recorded eternal spirit first who came into the atmosphere whose spirit body changed and became human.

Lesson of life manifestation spiritually karmic.

A human from the eternal can recant why O God mass angel eternal bodies fell. Burst. Burnt. Opened into space as an eternal spirit reasoning.

How and why a human consciousness knew about destruction of the origin form.

We know we are of spirit. We know we came out of the eternal. We know we die. We know we leave a heavenly living life recorded memory. We know we still have one eternal spirit left who can use living memory to talk to us.

Why we know we are spiritual beings.

Father human died first. He uses his eternal spirit to speak to his human children as God memories via the living recorded human memories.

Proven in my life attacked.