• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

IDF rescues and treats wounded Syrian rebels

rosends

that's not excuse to massacre thousand innocents ,when you fighting enemy.
you are RIGHT! There is no excuse for hiding among innocents and causing their death! Good point!
and there is no excuse to heal terrorists by Israel.
You mean besides pure humanitarian mercy. Besides that, of course.

in Lebanon Hezbollah was wide land , Israel intentionally target civilian area .
TRUE! Terrorists could have hidden anywhere and yet they chose to hide in populated areas. That was so wrong of them. You make VERY good points!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2006/jul/30/20060730-093558-9976r/

dantech

@Godobeyer you are absolutely right about everything!

First of all, Israel is evil.
Israel is evil because they heal terrorists, so that these terrorists can kill other terrorists.
Israel is evil because Egypt won all its wars against them. Yet Israel claims that they are the ones who won.

By the way, did you know that the nasty Zionist Regime actually organized the holocaust so that they can finally "officially" steal Palestine from those poor Arabs who were living on such a prosperous land?

And let's not forget, Israel is also the one to unleash cancer on the world.

PS:Israel is is responsible for my grandmother dying.

PPS: Israel sucks!

Also, the new math books are in.
Chapter 1 :
2+2= Israel supports ISIS

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Wrong answer.
Those are the names of the war.

Inside a war you have numerous battles. If Egypt won the war it should be easy to highlight a couple of those from the 16th October 1973 onward.
I lost my reply yesterday !!!

Why you care about name of war,is that important details ?
the importand is the result:Israel to gave back Suez canal and Sinai to Egypt, Egypt won.

How about no public lynchings?
How about freedom of religion and speech?
How about Muslims don't act like angered little children when someone says something which they don't like or (even worse) when they hear that someone apparently did something and then murder him?

If you don't like that then you have to live with the fact that people might call you uncivilised because such behaviour is not civilised.
Dخn't you get my point yet !!!

In Muslim world there about is levels , depend the regime , the fact that majority control is real.

like vatican for Christians,btw Israel could someone burn the Torah ?

So again you think that urban warfare is the same as building camps to murder people.

That's stupid.
War is war is your symbole ,or is not.

for victimes what's different to them or their family,how they got murdered ? since the result is the same (death)?

Your point is that if no human was around Israel would destroy everything.
Which makes no sense because Israelis are human too.
You try to portray Israel as the biggest evil in the world which isn't even human.
Nothing new so for a change come up with new stuff.
Israel is terrorist/racist state,the Israel army target civilians ,so no wonder that Israel healing terrorists , these terrorists whom fighting Syrians and world .

Bad peaple always like each other.

Fajr Ballistic missiles are produced in Iran and then shipped to Sudan from where they are brought to the Gaza Strip or Lebanon.

Yeah really funny.
I am curious how much Farj missiles are launched into Israel ? how many victimes they cause ?

You would be a bad terrorist.
It works like this:
1. Set up your rockets
2. Shoot them
3. Get the hell away from there

And houses which were used by the enemy are fair game in war. So stop whining just because the Jews care about their own people and build bunkers and anti-rocket system to not lose people.
destruction homes (that nieghborhood has nothing to do with rocket ) ,there is no evidence .

You do realise that IS is in the Sahara right?
So you aren't fighting them.

Also you still haven't looked at the front lines in Syria. Otherwise you would stop writing crap about Israel aiding IS.
I can't beat your ignorance, Algeria fighing terrorists since 1992,this year Algerian Army eliminat 109 terrorists .

Algeria allowed to France to strike the terrorists in Mali, Why Algeria did not heal the terrorists (in this case) ?

for Israel , it's other terrorist group in Israel/Syrian border not IS,I don't see any different between ISIS and the terrorists whom healed by Israel and Israel

because all of them are enemy of Syrian.

But they shot and Israel shot back.

What now?

Let me guess, it didn't happen and its just Jewish lies.
Ah, they Israel was their enemy then they become friends, they both (Israel and terrorists) make a secret deal ?

Again

Watch the third Video which you have linked
It shows Israeli Soldiers in Egypt, the encircled Egyptian Army and the attack on Suez City

You are pretty much losing the last portion of respect you had.
then what , just tell me when Egypt back Suez

just curious , do you agree with title of videos or not ?

btw , why you always turn the discuss to personal level and generalizing ?

you link your "respect" to me to my opinion,really ?!

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
you are RIGHT! There is no excuse for hiding among innocents and causing their death! Good point!

You mean besides pure humanitarian mercy. Besides that, of course.

TRUE! Terrorists could have hidden anywhere and yet they chose to hide in populated areas. That was so wrong of them. You make VERY good points!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2006/jul/30/20060730-093558-9976r/

I am right lol , you seems goes crazy ,because you understand other meaning ?

there is no excuse to bomb civilian whatever the reason in war. So that's happened when value of humanitarian is changed ,Israel humanitarian is about, Jews are human others are not during the war.

healing terrorists whom beheading Syrians and world is act of humanitarian !!!

these terrorists suppose put in jail after healing them, not release them after healing them, they go back to kill people and world .

rosends

I am right lol , you seems goes crazy ,because you understand other meaning ?
No, I understand precisely what you are saying. You want Israel to let people die in order to be consistent with its military response when being attacked. I find that reprehensible and unconscionable.
there is no excuse to bomb civilian whatever the reason in war. So that's happened when value of humanitarian is changed ,Israel humanitarian is about, Jews are human others are not during the war.
There is no excuse to attack Israel, and no excuse to attack while using civilians as human shields and turning their houses in dual purpose targets. You either want Israel to let itself be bombed and have its civilians killed, or you want Israel's enemies change tactics and fight an honorable war. I don't see either happening.
healing terrorists whom beheading Syrians and world is act of humanitarian !!!
Saving human life regardless of what might happen in the future is humanitarian, yes.
these terrorists suppose put in jail after healing them, not release them after healing them, they go back to kill people and world .
That requires a system of laws in their home countries. You are blaming Israel for saving lives because other countries don't have their acts together? I think it disgusting that you would prefer medical professionals stand by while people die because of politics.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
No, I understand precisely what you are saying. You want Israel to let people die in order to be consistent with its military response when being attacked. I find that reprehensible and unconscionable.

There is no excuse to attack Israel, and no excuse to attack while using civilians as human shields and turning their houses in dual purpose targets. You either want Israel to let itself be bombed and have its civilians killed, or you want Israel's enemies change tactics and fight an honorable war. I don't see either happening.

Saving human life regardless of what might happen in the future is humanitarian, yes.

That requires a system of laws in their home countries. You are blaming Israel for saving lives because other countries don't have their acts together? I think it disgusting that you would prefer medical professionals stand by while people die because of politics.
serieusly ,are you normal, by justifiy anything Israel did ?

I can't buy the notion of "whatever Israel did ,Israel is always right"

this is what you saying to us :
Israel saving terrorists is "OKAY" and humanitarian , Israel killing innocent is "OKAY" since they are among "terrorists"

you know what miss in that sentence : Israel killing innocents is OKAY and humanitarian since they are among "terrorists"

This disgusting and had no sense

rosends

serieusly ,are you normal, by justifiy anything Israel did ?

I can't buy the notion of "whatever Israel did ,Israel is always right"
I don't recall saying that. Can you show me where I did? Betcha can't.
I am not justifying Israel by saying that doctors should help injured people or terrorists shouldn't fire from civilian neighborhoods. So far, you are justifying both human shields and letting injured people die.
this is what you saying to us :
Israel saving terrorists is "OKAY" and humanitarian , Israel killing innocent is "OKAY" since they are among "terrorists"
You should brush up your Shakespeare. All I have said is "Israeli medical professionals helping to heal injured people is OK and Israel defending itself when terrorists attack from civilian areas is necessary and sad".
you know what miss in that sentence : Israel killing innocents is OKAY and humanitarian since they are among "terrorists"
There is a reason it is missing -- because I didn't say it. And by the way, it also makes no sense.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I don't recall saying that. Can you show me where I did? Betcha can't.
I am not justifying Israel by saying that doctors should help injured people or terrorists shouldn't fire from civilian neighborhoods. So far, you are justifying both human shields and letting injured people die.

You should brush up your Shakespeare. All I have said is "Israeli medical professionals helping to heal injured people is OK and Israel defending itself when terrorists attack from civilian areas is necessary and sad".

There is a reason it is missing -- because I didn't say it. And by the way, it also makes no sense.
OP , is talking about Israel kind heart with terrorists whom slaying/beheading Syrian people and non-Muslims is humanitarian is bull**** and hypocrisy.

rosends

OP , is talking about Israel kind heart with terrorists whom slaying/beheading Syrian people and non-Muslims is humanitarian is bull**** and hypocrisy.
the OP mentions that Israel has helped civilians and men of fighting age, including rebels. You would rather have them die. That is clear. The Israelis, as evidenced by the article I cited, heal a human being and put aside politics when confronted with someone who needs medical help. You don't think that makes any sense. I shall endeavor not to be injured in your vicinity.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
the OP mentions that Israel has helped civilians and men of fighting age, including rebels. You would rather have them die. That is clear. The Israelis, as evidenced by the article I cited, heal a human being and put aside politics when confronted with someone who needs medical help. You don't think that makes any sense. I shall endeavor not to be injured in your vicinity.

Seems the Jews of the artcile of OP are honest more than RF.

Israeli authorities insist the operations are purely humanitarian, but there is also a definite element of realpolitik at work. While the threat from ISIS, Al Qaeda and other Sunni jihadist rebels opposed to the existence of the Jewish state is a real one, Jerusalem sees the Shia axis of Iran-Assad-Hezbollah as a far greater threat. Aiding rebels along Israel's northern border then - many of whom are themselves theoretically hostile to Israel - is as much a case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" as anything else.

rosends

Seems the Jews of the artcile of OP are honest more than RF.

Israeli authorities insist the operations are purely humanitarian, but there is also a definite element of realpolitik at work. While the threat from ISIS, Al Qaeda and other Sunni jihadist rebels opposed to the existence of the Jewish state is a real one, Jerusalem sees the Shia axis of Iran-Assad-Hezbollah as a far greater threat. Aiding rebels along Israel's northern border then - many of whom are themselves theoretically hostile to Israel - is as much a case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" as anything else.
So the author of a news article who makes judgments as to motives knows more than the actual doctors quoted...
http://www.religiousforums.com/thre...nded-syrian-rebels.182657/page-2#post-4557027

and you trust a Jewish reporter who also writes that the goal of helping is to have them stop attacking Israel but you assume that the reasoning has to do with Assad. You read very selectively.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
So the author of a news article who makes judgments as to motives knows more than the actual doctors quoted...
http://www.religiousforums.com/thre...nded-syrian-rebels.182657/page-2#post-4557027

and you trust a Jewish reporter who also writes that the goal of helping is to have them stop attacking Israel but you assume that the reasoning has to do with Assad. You read very selectively.
Any way I will post a thread about this , to see opinion of non-Jews about this issue .

the article seems is post opinions, and you were be very selective

rosends

Any way I will post a thread about this , to see opinion of non-Jews about this issue .

the article seems is post opinions, and you were be very selective
The OP article has the opinions of the author, and of various Israelis, and posits a number of different potential and actual agendas. The one I posted has quotes from the medical professionals who say that they don't know or care about the identity of patients. You don't have to like it, but the actual people on the ground are just helping people because that is their job.

rosends

I suppose if I post pro-Palestinians article , you will change your mind about victimes (I mean Palestinians view)?
So I take it you didn't read it. OK, fine. I mean, it just has the actual statements of the doctors about their motives. But why would that be important to you. You can surely guess and impute their motives with more authority and without expending any mental energy so, have at it.

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
Seems some think medical professionals should be selective in their practice.

That's some backwards belief.

If that's how it should be, maybe Israel shouldn't heal Palistinians in its Hospitals. Especially those Palistinian politicians who recieve medical treatment in Israel, only to return to their posts and call for violence against Jews.

Akivah

This could be an interesting read:

Khudayar, I read your article. It has absolutely nothing to do with my topic. The topic is "IDF rescues and treats wounded Syrian rebels"

Rosends post #156 continues this theme by showing that the Israeli Medical Association has a new policy of requiring that the wounded be aided in order of severity, even if it means curing the terrorists before the victims.

Please stay on topic, or start your own thread.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
So I take it you didn't read it. OK, fine. I mean, it just has the actual statements of the doctors about their motives. But why would that be important to you. You can surely guess and impute their motives with more authority and without expending any mental energy so, have at it.

Treating the terrorists then release them is not noble act. it's crime against other innocents whom will killed by these terrorists.

Last edited: