• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Wish

Mike182

Flaming Queer
hey guys

i saw this in a different forum and its really fun - so i thought id bring it here and start a craze here aswell

what you do is you write a wish - the next person write a response to your wish and then writes their own wish - the person after that writes a response to that wish and then writes their own wish etc

so say

"i wish i had no school on friday"

a reply could be

"you get no school on friday .... because your school blows up and as a result you fail all your exams

i wish i had a tea pot"

then another reply could be

"you get your tea pot, but there is a world wide tea shortage and so it is useless

i wish i had a pet dog"

so i will start off with a wish

i wish i could read ancient hebrew

fromthe heart

You can fly... but there is an ice storm and you are weighted down from the ice on your wings and can't move so you freeze to death...I wish there was world peace.....

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
You're a ninja, but you lose all your limbs.

I wish I had a teleportation machine.

Voxton

·
You find a teleportation machine, but a drunken redneck named Joe-Bob careens off the road and hits it with his pickup truck. A angry, 150 lb. bullmastiff is propelled from the bed of the truck, and starts chasing you around, until you escape up a tree. The truck catches fire, just as a guy who looks nearly exactly, but not quite like Bill Gates comes running across the field, screaming, "What the hell are you doing with my teleportation machine?" but Joe-Bob has crawled out of the burning truck, with a bottle of Jack Daniels in one hand, and a .40 Ruger, and he starts firing around indiscriminately.

I wish this thread would end.

:)

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
This thread ended for 22 minutes, then an EnhancedSpirit came along and resurrected it.

I wish I had a million dollars.

Circle_One

You have your million dollars but it turns out to be mysteriously stolen from a bank and so you are arrested and spend the next 25 years in jail.

I wish The Ramones were alive and playing shows :D (Couldn't resist with the music)

Zephyr

Moved on
The Ramones are alive and playing shows but are now zombies. New songs are written about a lust for brains and few people who go to a concert return unzombified.

I wish I wasn't so tired.

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
aaarrrggghhhh, I'm in jail for 25 years?!

Here is a special pill that will make you not tired, however it has a Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde affect, and now you are a monster who never sleeps.

I wish my dog would get past her puppy phase.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Your dog gets past her puppy phase, and goes straight to her old-dog phase. She wants to do nothing but lay around.

I wish I could have a superpower that allows me to pull the rods out of my back and turn them into katanas! :D

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
An angel hovers over you and grants your wish - and your back is whole again and strong...............

I wish I could give Voxton some fruballs for his answer on this thread - each time I see it I cannot help but laugh....:biglaugh:

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
A little bird gives Voxton frubals for you, but it's negative frubals! (Nah, not really. I can't give negative frubals and wouldn't for something that amusing. :D)

I wish I had a big chocolate cake.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Ah, but the chocolate cake turns out to be a shop window one; just when you try to cut a slice, you find its made of Plastic!.......

I wish I was clever...:)

Zephyr

Moved on
You become incredible clever, and then you have many assasination attempts on your life after outwitting a mob boss.

I wish i had an extra pinky on my left hand.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
you get an extra pinky but it confuses your brain and you looses all hand eye co-ordination, thus spending the rest of your life in a state of drunkenness

i wish i could spell

Zephyr

Moved on
You can spell, but people accuse you of being too smart and you are attacked by a mob of idiots.

I wish I were an oscar meyer wiener.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
You're an Oscar Meyer weiner, and are promptly eaten by a weiner dog.

I wish I had a private jet.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
But as soon as you get one, the price of oil rockets even higher, and you can't affor to fly it.........

I wish I had the money to buy your jet from you - I'd give you a good price;)

Mike182

Flaming Queer
you do have the money - but his lawyers draw up a fake contract that you sign and in effect he gets all of your money, except the lawyer is me and i take it all through a loop hole and run off to spain in the jet with all the money!!!!

i wish i knew where spain actually was