• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I will never be a part of the Metaverse.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
A struggle with autoritarian people ( bosses) a fear of humans in general make it difficult to hold a job for a long time :)
Thanks for that personal information which I can learn from. I don't expect you to explain yourself though. I am sorry if it feels like I'm being too inquisitive. I don't want to be rude.

My trouble is rarely with bosses. I did have one hiring manager who absolutely hated me from day 1, probably because the store manager hired me without consulting them, first. Job training did not go well, and I got to watch them obsequiously treat another hire like royalty while ignoring me completely. Every now and then I remember them and have to try and forgive them again.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
So basically it’s just a boring VR MMO with no level up system, no enemies or bosses to kill, no maidens to save, no dungeons to loot, no special powers to learn, and no tbagging allowed.

But they expect you to pay real money for cosmetics.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Thanks for that personal information which I can learn from. I don't expect you to explain yourself though. I am sorry if it feels like I'm being too inquisitive. I don't want to be rude.

My trouble is rarely with bosses. I did have one hiring manager who absolutely hated me from day 1, probably because the store manager hired me without consulting them, first. Job training did not go well, and I got to watch them obsequiously treat another hire like royalty while ignoring me completely. Every now and then I remember them and have to try and forgive them again.
Your question was not offensive to me :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
So basically it’s just a boring VR MMO with no level up system, no enemies or bosses to kill, no maidens to save, no dungeons to loot, no special powers to learn, and no tbagging allowed.

But they expect you to pay real money for cosmetics.
The VR world is just a money making machine for the rich people

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Just saw a documentary about Mark Suckerberg's Metaverse, and I can promise you this. I will never use it or become a part of it.
No computer going to get my consciousness
It capitalizes greed for lazy people and definitely destructive if it involves real money in exchange for worthless code.