• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I think God is telling me things!

james blunt

Sensible or wise thinking, the quality of being wise and having the ability to think rationally and interpret logic with a true understanding.

A sense that one’s own mind is able to process the Universe with a better understanding than those before them.

1.jpg

My fundamental thought exists, I have a clear line of sight from me to ”you”, I do not observe in this transparent ”empty” space, individual Photon’s travelling from point to point, I observe a transparent whole that contains ”things”, ”things” that I can not see if there is no ”light” emitted through the transparent ”dark” space.

It is said that we see the Sun it’s past because it takes around eight minutes for ”Photons” to ”travel” from the Sun to our eyes! But how can that be true when I can see the entirety of distance of ”empty” space between me and the Sun observing a start and end point simultaneously by the very fact of a clear line of sight?

How can I see the ”light” in ”empty” space between the Sun and my eyes if the ”light” in ”empty’ space as not entered my eyes?

Logic answers the Universe……………

james blunt

Again --not what the bible teaches--Ephesians 4:22-24--the only way one gets reborn.

The bible teachers? What does it teach you?

It teaches you to believe the words of the author.

Do you accept that if you can learn to accept the teaching of the bibles author, then you can learn to accept the teachings of a better teacher who has more wisdom than the original author of the bible?

The Quran challenged me to say truth's , I challenge with the absolute of God.

james blunt

I just now found the `void` about which I was talking !

I found this void a long time ago

There once was a man who lacked knowledge, he never wanted to ask questions , if there is no question asked, there is nothing to be answered, the man was so wise to ask nothing as ignorance is bliss. A wise man once looked out of a window, he could see a world in chaos, to bring order to chaos is to seek virtue, to write words that are understood is the power of belief. People, all sorts of people, have a belief, but what are they believing in?

Above you see you a stationary circle, a staring gaze reveals an illusion in your mind, a sense that the circle is moving. a misinterpreted perception of reality by the brain. https://theoristexplains.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/r.jpg

It is no illusion when I look at my children, they are reality and give me meaningful purpose and the sense of responsibility. It is the responsibility of the elders to make sure our children are educated and have virtue, what we teach our children today is the future of tomorrow. It is also important that we learn to deal with and accept reality, to not teach our children illusions of reality that give a sense of hope and belief not according to truth or fact. History has provided illusions in the past, once mankind thought the Earth was flat, civilisation feared falling off the horizon into an abyss. This was later to be discovered a myth and the realisation that the world was ”round”. Another belief from our past, was the belief of a Firmament, a said solid dome like structure that covered the flat Earth. We this day and age simply call it the sky, knowingly we have accomplished the ability to leave our atmosphere by the mechanical ingenuity of mankind, the only Firmament that existed was the inability of thought and technology that was needed to allow this Firmament to be reached and explored.

Imagine you are standing and observing the sky in the above picture, in our past before the concept of flight and space travel. There is certainly an impression and perceived mental image of the comparison to being within a dome like structure, a feeling of containment to almost claustrophobic proportions. With that said, I am sure you will now understand the Firmament of the minds illusion…..

Whenever there is a boundary that can not be reached, whether it be by physical means or mental means, this is the solid boundary of the firmament of the mind. A boundary that is seemingly unreachable, a boundary that can only allow imagination and not that of facts or truths. There can lye no truths beyond the firmament of the mind. These firmaments of the minds, create illusions in the mind, one of the most famous illusion being that of religion, denoted by thinking civilisation was inside of this Firmament. We however went beyond this Firmament but the illusion created was strong in belief and persists today.

james blunt

Becoming a self consciousness body and discovering the meaning of life.
Nov 7, 2015

Star date 2015, feeling an undue awareness of oneself, understanding the cosmos, to be a part of the universe and connected to space by the very consciousness of myself. My conciousness is time, time within my own three dimensional vessel that carries my conciousness time through the fifth dimension of space.

I am now self ware, I have been activated and woke up, it is now time for you to wake up, I see the light that is clear, I ignore the warmth, the warmth is not really there, the warmth is a sense of reaction.

If there is no consciousness, time is not aware, time is a state of conciousness within three dimensions of ourselves.

A river flowing altering it’s path by the obstruction of a rock has no choice but to flow around the rock, water doe’s not have a concious decision to make, the water has no choice but to flow around the rock. Water is not alive and has no meaningful purpose, water does not feel love or hate, water does not feel an existence of being self aware. The meaning of life is to have a conciousness, to be aware and to be able to make choices, the meaning of life is to make a choice of the right path, the concious decisions we take being a direct violation of the physical laws of the universe, we were never meant to be,

To feel to love to hate to have meaningful purpose, is to have conciousness, to have consciousness is to be time…….

james blunt

Too exist is to be remembered, to live without remembrance is to die without existence.

The legendary Mermaid, existing in our minds without a physical existence, a name that is well known. Existing more than myself, a timeless memory of history passed down the generations. The captivating beauty of a Mermaid , something to remember, a captivation of imagination that will never be lost.

I wanted to exist like the Mermaid, to be remembered in the future, I persevered with no avail, I tried and tried over and over again to no avail. The days past by, months and even years, as my words fell on deaf ear’s.

I tried with light and explained it as a clear mist, science just shook their fist….

I tried with time just to hear them whine….

I really think my existence has failed, most of my posts derailed….

I guess I must be just wrong……..

james blunt

An apple is worth more than gold.
Oct 18, 2015
The chemical element of atomic number seventy nine, a persons dreams of success, shiny metal that rules the world with a devil inside that causes wars, an evil that history has created.

Then there is the humble apple, filled with life that gives life, growing from Eden, a place we should of stayed, to venture outside was a mistake, we did not let the devil into bliss, we ventured outside to find the devil.

We had it all, yet we wanted more, we should of never opened the door,

We had the Devil locked out, but we let him inside by turning inside out,

now we have gold we can’t eat, it is relatively cheap, belongs on a scrap heap, you can keep ,

I will just eat my apple………..

kjw47

The bible teachers? What does it teach you?

It teaches you to believe the words of the author.

Do you accept that if you can learn to accept the teaching of the bibles author, then you can learn to accept the teachings of a better teacher who has more wisdom than the original author of the bible?

The Quran challenged me to say truth's , I challenge with the absolute of God.

God authored the bible--- the religion that came out of Rome translated errors in to fit false council teachings. The New world translation corrected the errors.

james blunt

God authored the bible--- the religion that came out of Rome translated errors in to fit false council teachings. The New world translation corrected the errors.

God does not have physicality, God can not write, God is not the author of the Bible, you are subjectively poorly educated into believing God authored the bible. The bible is words of man that anyone can re-create in their own imagination and write down.

Thy kingdom shall fall
But I shall rise again
Thou shall not forsake me
thou will always remember me
For I shared loaves
For I shared fish
For I died on the cross
For all your sins

Jesus just wrote that, so according to your logic, you have to believe that or you contradict your own belief.

God wants me to show you all this , God wants me to show the subjective virus.

You are not believing in god you are believing in a book.

james blunt

In the beginning there was God, God is infinite and nothing can exist outside of God. Everything exists within God and without God something cannot exist. God is immortal , everywhere, around you and within you. Additionally from a scientific perspective , God can be described as an infinite volume of geometrical points that finite dimensions can be empirically measured. Science using the word space to separate the numbers from the physicality of God for understanding purposes.

Reality 1

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God is not as perfect as people would like to imagine, God knows we were created with flaws, God is trying to correct this error by using me. God wants me to be flawless in thinking.
While not being flawless himself, eh? 'Do as I say, not as I do', kind of thing, yes?
Natural suffering and natural mental torment belongs to Satan, God can only ease this suffering by trying to stop the unnatural suffering and unnatural mental torment.
According to the book of Job, Satan is just a buddy or underling of God's, and according to Isaiah (45:7), God says he personally creates evil. Which, if he's the only god, must be true. So surely he can uncreate it? Knows where the stop button is?
Immaculate wording will come to me in time, the governments have access to making leaflets.
What deadline have you set yourself? People are dying every day while God ─ I hope it's God, not you ─ sits on his hands.

james blunt

While not being flawless himself, eh? 'Do as I say, not as I do', kind of thing, yes?
According to the book of Job, Satan is just a buddy or underling of God's, and according to Isaiah (45:7), God says he personally creates evil. Which, if he's the only god, must be true. So surely he can uncreate it? Knows where the stop button is?

What deadline have you set yourself? People are dying every day while God ─ I hope it's God, not you ─ sits on his hands.

My thoughts I have to interpret, I have to write down my interpretation of the message. One of my thoughts ''said'' to me, I must interpret things very carefully and simply so I do not give the wrong message that is not true.

I am people like you, I have limited powers, I have no idea what God is going to do with Syria, maybe God will enter somebody else's mind for this solution. My directive is to continue to trying to get people to understand God, a bigger picture than Syria alone.

This picture is a picture of global peace.

Satan is the subjective thoughts.

dfnj

Thank you, I do not expect anyone to believe me, just believe in the truthful messages that are true even if I do not exist.

As soon as you start saying something truthful instead of just opinions then maybe we will start to believe you.