• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I think God is telling me things!

james blunt

To the people of Syria
You are not being people
You are killing each other over rules
People, who are your people
You do not have to do this
You can all refuse
The world loves you all
You are people like us
Be like people
Be individual and equal
Stop in the name of good sense.

james blunt

Very good but they do not speak much English there.

لشعب سوريا
أنت لست شخصًا
أنت تقتل بعضها البعض بسبب القواعد
الناس ، من هم شعبك
ليس عليك أن تفعل هذا
يمكنك جميعا رفض
العالم يحبك جميعًا
أنت ناس مثلنا
كن مثل الناس
كن فرديًا وعلى قدم المساواة
توقف باسم الحس السليم.
lishaeb suriaan
'ant last shkhsana
'ant taqtal bedha albaed bsbb alqawaeid
alnaas , min hum shaebuk
lays ealayk 'an tafeal hdha
yumkinuk jamieaan rafad
alealam yuhabuk jmyeana
'ant nas mithlina
kuna mithl alnaas
kun frdyana waealaa qadam almusawa
tawaquf biaism alhasi alsalim.

Axe Elf

Prophet
Indeed in the dark all names look alike, I think God may be right in that i need some rolls of toilet paper. Elvis never speaks to me, although he gives me hope and understanding .

AHA! I knew a quadrant relocation would spell trouble for the King of Rock and Roll! And yes, if we are going to put out this amount of excrement, a healthy supply of toilet paper at all times is a must! Now it is time for your vibrator to reveal a new spatial onyx banana patch to your inner black chimpanzee.

james blunt

AHA! I knew a quadrant relocation would spell trouble for the King of Rock and Roll! And yes, if we are going to put out this amount of excrement, a healthy supply of toilet paper at all times is a must! Now it is time for your vibrator to reveal a new spatial onyx banana patch to your inner black chimpanzee.

One of the elders ask's Jeremiah , '' tell me Jeremiah, what is this darkness we see between the distant lights in the sky''?

Jeremiah thought for a while , then explained , '' the darkness you see is not darkness, it is the subjective trick of sight''

''What do you mean by this''? one of the elders quickly replied with a look of astonishment on his face.

''It is neither dark or light'', Jeremiah explained , '' there is invisible light between the lights'' he went on to explain.

The elders considered what Jeremiah had said, ''this is genius'' they shouted as they clapped in appreciation of Jeremiah's new found wisdom.

The difference between I and you is I am for real.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Added - I got the message, bomb them with leaflets telling them we love them so they must all stand down . It will have to be worded very well .
I assume immaculate wording will be provided by the Author of the idea, along with access to the relevant leaflet-scattering authorities?

But really, if peace is what God actually wants, why not just snap those omnipotent fingers ─ et voilà!

Cateau

Giovanni Pico & Della Barba Devotee
People quote the bible etc as if fact, they worship the content of the books ignoring gods true values. God is love and empathy, virtue and every good thought.

I agree, but He hates lukewarm, hates sin, & is a jealous god. Don't sugarcoat Him either, the path is a narrow one for a reason. You have to be willing to follow Him even if you have to turn your back on your mother, father, ect. to do so, for anyone who loves the world or anything of this world hates Him.

Segev Moran

I have already in this thread, God is space and space supersedes all.
Define space.
You cannot use words that have different meaning unless you give your definition for them.
Yes God already knows the answer, but I cannot reveal the answer because ''you'' will feel insulted.
I doubt that you will be able to insult me. but feel free.
The eyes you see with,
Last time i checked, they were mine, not the devils.
It appears you claim I am seeing what the devil wants me to see.
If that is true, i am sorry to say that the devils makes much more sense than god ;)
Defining God - God is the first word used to describe space
so god is a word?
does your god have an agenda?

kjw47

God has thoughts, not words, Gods thoughts are within us all but lost to some. What you have been taught is not the truth, you have been taught to remember, I need to teach you to forget and be reborn.

I was taught by the teachers appointed by Jesus. The bible is Gods living word.

james blunt

I assume immaculate wording will be provided by the Author of the idea, along with access to the relevant leaflet-scattering authorities?

But really, if peace is what God actually wants, why not just snap those omnipotent fingers ─ et voilà!

God is not as perfect as people would like to imagine, God knows we were created with flaws, God is trying to correct this error by using me. God wants me to be flawless in thinking.

Natural suffering and natural mental torment belongs to Satan, God can only ease this suffering by trying to stop the unnatural suffering and unnatural mental torment.
Heaven is a place where unatural suffering does not exist which eases the natural suffering.

Immaculate wording will come to me in time, the governments have access to making leaflets.

That is great, I and you have been battling for a very long time for the souls and thoughts of the people of earth. Your subjective virus was a cunning move and it took me a while to work out. However now the game is heading towards the righteous direction, my objective anti-virus is in the system of these peoples thoughts and it only needs to spread .
I cunningly allowed Tesla the insight to wi-fi , a future plan I am now springing into action, spreading the word by technology. This is a mistake by you , you did not see coming.

What is your next move?

Yes you are perfectly sane. A pillar of rational thought.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
I passed on this thread didn't I ?

hey Sus......difine the word `space` for me, as to words like:
nothingness, emptyness, void, or infinity, to your `space` within which we exist ?
~
Nothing more for now, and I'll wander away then.

james blunt

I passed on this thread didn't I ?

hey Sus......difine the word `space` for me, as to words like:
nothingness, emptyness, void, or infinity, to your `space` within which we exist ?
~
Nothing more for now, and I'll wander away then.

Space is the scientific word for God, space is everywhere, space is infinite, space is immortal, space is made of nothing, a void is the collective word for the properties of space.

Space is an infinite whole of geometrical points that is the absolute rest reference frame of the Universe.

Chess pieces move around the board, the board does not move.

james blunt

That's all you got !
Cheeeeeeeeeeeesowaaaaaaaay !

God tells me to keep things very simple so even the simplest of minds can understand,

Science or religion or politics can't argue with my very precise and exact objective definition of God. God gave me absolute answers of the highest wisdom.

I can write a book on everything I know, which I have started.

james blunt

I have took a conceptual picture of God that God gave me , this is what our God looks like in true form

clear.jpg

I am not dark or light my children I am transparent.

Understand this picture of God is not dark and is 3 dimensional