• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I never thought Biden was such an adrenaline junkie on a bike. .

Shaul

Premium Member
In all seriousness, please pray for President Biden. A fall like that could have been quite bad.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
In all seriousness, please pray for President Biden. A fall like that could have been quite bad.

Thank you for posting this comment, Shaul. I will say that it does speak well of your personal character. Speaking as someone who was perpetually teased and bullied earlier in my life, I suppose I'll never understand why some people think it's funny to make fun of someone else who stumbles while they walk or falls down on the ground. Personally, I don't think it's funny when someone else falls down and gets hurt, even if I know the person and I don't agree with each other politically or we don't believe in the same religion.

Shaul

Premium Member
Thank you for posting this comment, Shaul. I will say that it does speak well of your personal character. Speaking as someone who was perpetually teased and bullied earlier in my life, I suppose I'll never understand why some people think it's funny to make fun of someone else who stumbles while they walk or falls down on the ground. Personally, I don't think it's funny when someone else falls down and gets hurt, even if I know the person and I don't agree with each other politically or we don't believe in the same religion.
Sorry to read that you were teased and bullied in your past.

Within You Without You | The Beatles

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I take no pleasure in watching a decrepit old man injure himself.

President Biden belongs with his family at home, retired from office, enjoying his life away from the public eye. Instead they have him on stage as the “President” while those in his party exploit his obvious vulnerabilities to pull his strings like the puppet he is.
Well then there is good news for you. Biden did not injure himself nor does he appear to be decrepit.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Viker

Häxan
I didn't find the fall funny. It's his reaction and writing it off like it was nothing I found humor in. He's okay. No major injury. There's humor and joy to be found in relief. Biden showed he could cowboy that fall just like any other American president.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I didn't find the fall funny. It's his reaction and writing it off like it was nothing I found humor in. He's okay. No major injury. There's humor and joy to be found in relief. Biden showed he could cowboy that fall just like any other American president.

Thank you for clarifying the intent of your post, and I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
So a 79 year old man falls off of his bicycle, and this is fodder for the joke forum . . .
Yea it's actually funny. Bike spills often are funny as long as no serious injuries are inherited.

He will live as well.

Get with it man!

Look at it this way. He wasnt shirtless riding a horse.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
A bit surprised he tumbled whilst using toe-clips (seemingly), since these are usually fine to get out of, unless one forgets one is using them or perhaps have any straps too tight. I had a go at using pedal-clips, and even though I adjusted them so as to enable me to swivel out of them, I came a cropper at a junction and, unable to release them, I fell over sideways on to the pavement. The strain inflicted on my back muscles lasted months to get over and is probably the longest I have ever been in any pain. And this was several decades ago. I went back to using toe-clips. So, doing so at his age, he was extremely lucky not to have been more injured. :oops: