• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I need Jehovah's Witnesses feed back.Because I always think I am interpreting it right.But am wrong.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
I believe in this context of food(choice):
What God gave is way better than what man made
That is an interesting point, anyway, He allowed them (mankind) to eat animals later on...

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I thought about this and remembered that I did stop my study once. So again, I apologize.
Thank you

And in my case it was not even "stop my study". I never stopped my Spiritual Study.

My Master told us, that it is good for spiritual seekers to share experiences, also with other seekers in other religions, and learn from each other. Definitely not debating. As debating is usually about faultfinding and/or proving something to the other, hence it easily divides, whereas sharing is not about proof or explaining. You listen to the other, and by personal introspection each takes what is good for him.

By doing so, we get rid of our Spiritual narrow mindedness (my way is better or the best). And from there it is possible to develop Love for all God's Creation. As long as we are still judgmental toward others their Faith, God will never shower His full Grace (Divine Love) on us

And we also develop humility, don't search for faults in others, don't belittle others and all other positive things

That was the reason that I studied like 12 times with JW in Holland. Not as a member, or to become a member

YoursTrue

Thank you

And in my case it was not even "stop my study". I never stopped my Spiritual Study.

My Master told us, that it is good for spiritual seekers to share experiences, also with other seekers in other religions, and learn from each other. Definitely not debating. As debating is usually about faultfinding and/or proving something to the other, hence it easily divides, whereas sharing is not about proof or explaining. You listen to the other, and by personal introspection each takes what is good for him.

By doing so, we get rid of our Spiritual narrow mindedness (my way is better or the best). And from there it is possible to develop Love for all God's Creation. As long as we are still judgmental toward others their Faith, God will never shower His full Grace (Divine Love) on us

And we also develop humility, don't search for faults in others, don't belittle others and all other positive things

That was the reason that I studied like 12 times with JW in Holland. Not as a member, or to become a member
I decided not to continue at first because of circumstances. Then it turned out I met another of Jehovah's witnesses at work and she helped me resume my study with them. I sometimes went to other religions on a fairly regular basis but I never learned anything like I do with Jehovah's Witnesses. There is no longer any question in my mind as to where I "belong" or want to be.

YoursTrue

Thank you

We can make up our minds as to what we think God approves of or disapproves.