• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Just Had A Brilliant Insight? Tell Us Yours.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Imagine a movie about a robot on vacation.
"Ferrous Bueller's Day Off".

So, fellow posters, what gems have you
come up with?

Bathos Logos

How about a movie where a family's neighbor is so jealous of their fancy new "Smart Grill" that he decides to steal it and frame them for murder so that they have their hands too full dealing with that mess to worry about the grill?

The title: "Gone Grill"

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
A movie about a news hour titled: See BS

"This is See BS!"

Its kind of far fetched though. I doubt that anyone would have the nerve to name a news show something as questionable as See BS. I would wonder whether I could take them seriously, but to the innocent all things are innocent. It might be a funny film.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It wasn't an alloy robot then ? Much to technical for me, all i can come up with is

Revoltingest, the Angry Scotsman
It is no doubt a ferrous alloy, eg, steel (an alloy of iron & carbon).
Pure iron (aside from exotic single crystals) is rather weak.

Nimos

Imagine a movie about a robot on vacation.
"Ferrous Bueller's Day Off".

So, fellow posters, what gems have you
come up with?
I was thinking a movie where you follow the life of a snail or sloth, but using the matrix effect with the 360 degree spinning camera and then shoot it all in
slow motion to really make it extra exciting and then maybe make it an all night movie!!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
A movie about cats involved in organized crime:

"Good Felines".

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
A trilogy about a group of Hobbits, Men, a Dwarf, an Elf, and a Wizard on a quest to find helpful customer service when all of their smartphones suddenly become stuck in Do Not Disturb mode :

Fellowship of the Ringtone

The Two Cell Towers.

Return of the Ring.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
A movie where Peter Parker tries to get Aunt Mae to move when the Simpsons move in next door:

"Spiderman, far from Homer"