• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have two questions about monkeys and evolution

Yazata

If we come from monkeys.Why are monkeys not turning into humans still?:confused:

Despite the abuse that your question predictably attracts, it's actually a good question. Anybody who really studies the biological sciences will be expected to address questions like that.

I think that the answer is that all of the other simians are reasonably well adapted to their own modes of life. That means that they are successful at what they do and aren't experiencing a whole lot of selective pressures.

As Twilight Hue points out, the evolutionary line that led to humans seems (according to currently accepted hypotheses) to have resulted when our ancestors came down out of the trees and adapted to living on the ground. That resulted in a new form of locomotion (walking) which favored a whole bunch of skeletal changes. It led to our ancestors exploiting new foods and new ways of obtaining it, which favored cognitive changes and changes in sociality.

Meanwhile our monkeyish ancestors were still swinging through the branches of trees and eating what they could gather up there. Their descendants are still doing it. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Which raises the question, if the arborial lifestyle was working so well for monkeys, why did our ancestors come down out of the trees? Perhaps the answer is climate change in which African rain forests were slowly transforming into sparsely wooded savannahs. So in the regions where this change was happening, the old arborial lifestyle became increasingly difficult which created an evolutionary incentive we might say to try something new.

I think that many/most evolutionary changes are driven by ecological changes.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Scientists weren't you all once human babies yourselves or were your parents the monkeys.

Has to be directly answered correctly by any human theist.

Isn't your biological human age defined human to not be sperm or an ovary human types as the baby?

Then your age human today is a cycle you human selves count until you human die. It can be in womb death to any human age as a total.world community human data is first as the biological scope?

Human data says a human doesn't actually in reality exist. We just survive life conceived by human sex.

As the one hundred percent human only science truth by humans for humans as humans.

As I'm sure if a monkey could talk it would tell you.....off.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Good and clear questions @Frank Goad
Why are monkeys not turning into humans still?:confused:
Monkeys are incarnations of the Divine

If we come from monkeys
We don't, humans are also incarnations of the Divine

If we came from monkeys.Why doesn't someone make a machine that evolves stuff.And evolve a monkey into a human?
"God is good"...Humans are good...not that good:D

Does this answer your questions @Frank Goad?

Note: With "incarnation" I mean "embodiment"
@stvdvRF

Last edited:

QuestioningMind

If we come from monkeys.Why are monkeys not turning into humans still?:confused:

If we came from monkeys.Why doesn't someone make a machine that evolves stuff.And evolve a monkey into a human?
Evolution does NOT say that humans came from monkeys. That would be like saying that you came from your cousin. What you could say is that you and your cousin both share a common grandparent. And like cousins, humans and monkeys both share a common ancestor.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The human worded known human ground science word use topic.....life living life sacrificed. Knows waters mass is grounds water evaporation to above us that keeps us life living.

Comes off the face of earth human taught Gods face and lifts up.

Begins to stretch out by forces of vacuum changes. So we knew why my space mother saved bio life. By dense water mass thinning.

Science says as correct human to human I care is medical only.

You are mainly as biology just water they taught...the healers ... only owning the human presence mainly just water and human chemical biology yourself.

As the only human correct scientist I care.

The rest of you are just egotists storytellers prize givers prize receivers based on group behaviour human. All about human behaviours a lot of it criminal by human law society.

Inventive is direct only to earth mass in occult sciences. If you decide to destroy all life by theorising then reacting the disappearance of ground mass as the nuclear gains the position no fusion present....it's a human direct theoried known choice.

As water that once sealed stone evaporates so won't save stone. Instead it saves biology off ground mass why flooding is involved first. Minerals held in ground water are minerals life biology uses.

We absorb minerals in water.

We aren't nuclear chemicals liars.

CH earth gases Kill's off biology.

CH immaculate was owned by earth and space womb only. Not the criminal type science CH uses in sciences.

Was already known humans science tells stories about fake cosmic history in human man presence.

Today humans say when creation never existed the same as they had before.

And it begins in the mind choice human theist studying all types of chemicals only human stated and human man ipulated.

Thought directly says in that moment a human doesn't exist. You use the word human so it means human life would be destroyed.

Isn't actually any God theme and was known it wasn't. The bible was written about the human theist destroyer sciences who theist nothing existed as a human when everything existed.

As only a human can I see whilst living a thesis about nothing theirselves.

To be the same as his gas heavens is a scientists want the thesis.

As science begins as by humans choice thoughts words is a fake God. It is imposed scientists human themed changing mass chemistry into gases themselves.

Why they want everyone to believe a human is God in both positions.

So they had to burn us first to prove nope a human isn't God.

Yet I know their minds are the same destroyer equals thinker why their minds are already the destroyer. Their minds don't change.

Mine did. So I learnt how they think...all lies.

The original question reminds me of a joke about creationists which it would not be permitted to tell on these forums.

It's a shame, because it's quite a funny joke.

EDIT: 'not be permitted to ask' changed to 'not be permitted to tell'

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The bio belief earth mass changed yet water fused sealed stone.

You say unsealed stone released chemicals chemicals change in water some type of microbe isn't even a human thesis it's said direct as a human study only.

The living human the whole time living in water mass support.

I saw a machines beginnings human hologram emerge when science atmospheric studies all by machines changed earths mass by and with nuclear power plant all humans sciences causes.

As machines transmit to machines from earths mass beginnings is machine only.

I saw a lot of old ancient dead humans DNA image emerge wearing clothes of their era. Disappear in cooling.

Hence I saw a whole lot of old new human born DNA attacked destroyed.

What a holographic phenomena earth based image was. Machines a virtual dead human owns and operates whilst alive using all olden days dead humans theories.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Because God has not decreed it and made the necessary adjustments.

If it is just a matter of DNA then maybe someone will manipulate the DNA one day and keep adjusting it. (fast track evolution)
It would become unethical pretty fast when monkeys started looking like humans.
The questions would then be, Are they really humans?.
Would they be able to marry humans and produce children and would it me ethical?
It would be harder to work out for some than if smart robots are alive or not.
Well, in actuality, some experiments have been done about this. Considered "inhuman" (joke not intended) by many.
Further, the same amount of chromosomes do not make a deer a human.
"What animals have the same amount of chromosomes as humans?
The deer Muntiacus rnunrjak has only 3 chromosomes, but another species, M. reevesi, has as many chromosomes as humans (n=23).,"
UCSB Science Line.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
It's My Birthday!
(It's an "Unknown Common Ancestor." And let's be honest -- now I read they say we come from ancient rodents. :)

I explained clearly to you yesterday how the "unknown" part of common ancestors is irrelevant when it comes to determining that "a" common ancestor existed.

I gave you the example of 2 orphans of unknown parents finding out that they are siblings through DNA.

One does not need to identify the common ancestor in order to determine that there was a common ancestor.

Why do I even bother explaining things to you if you are just going to ignore them?
Why would anyone bother?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The written document a humans study human genesis harmed left.

Said the desert expanded its ground mass.

Nature disappeared.

Animal human life sacrificed.

Earths ground opened into sink holes the size of caves.

No man is God as it is human theist scientists who expressed God as science.

Come on scientist tell your own lying truth for once. You're embarrassed about how wrong you are. Egotists.

The document said they seem normal like any man but are human life's destroyers our warnings about human scientists.

The status how they think as if they know everything. Want to. Like telling stories told stories for self gratification then accolades. They seek accolades by human stories.

Is their human depiction. A natural human knows we observe you.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
And if christians evolved from Jews then why are there still jews?
Because ... um. Christians evolved from Jews? That's so wrong.

It uses precisely the same logic used by creationists when they say if humans evolved from apes (in in the poorly educated, monkeys) then why are there still apes.

ChristineM

Premium Member
The time machine wouldn't work even in a billion years, as every time lapse video shows man's ability to speed up any process.
evolutionary changes can be produced 150 times as fast by the use of X-rays as they can by the ordinary processes of nature.

It is happening now, it is observed to be happening nowm

And it is known that unnatural amounts of radiation can speed up mutations.

Both using current methods and on early earth when there was little atmospheric filtering of the suns radiation

ChristineM

Premium Member
The Speed of Mutations
According to "Molecular Biology of the Cell":
Only about one nucleotide pair in a thousand is randomly changed every 200,000 years

At birth, children typically have 70 new genetic mutations compared to their parents

Some parents pass on more mutations to their children than others).

That's every single child born so for 7 billion people (estimated) alive today that's wround 490 billion mutations in the population of human beings. How many in other species is unknown

If the Commodore Amiga, the Atari ST and the Sinclair QL all evolved from the Apple Macintosh, how come they all existed in the shops at the same time?