• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have a question for you all

Frank Goad

When you were younger.And you were in high school.Did you ever want to turn invisible?And spy on the opposite gender?In their locker rooms?I did.:)

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
When you were younger.And you were in high school.Did you ever want to turn invisible?And spy on the opposite gender?In their locker rooms?I did.:)
Certainly not. I had a telescope and the girl up the road was quite obliging as to undressing in front of windows. :oops:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

No, the idea never occurred to me then but now there are a few guys i wouldn't mind getting nosey with. :rolleyes:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Nope. But I sometimes thought it would be neat if I was the Invisible Man.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
BTW, Batman and Superman were flying over Metropolis together, and they saw Wonder Woman sunbathing nude while laying on her back. Batman told Superman "Watch me as I'm going to take advantage of her before she realizes it!".

He swoops down, and then comes back to Superman, who asks him "Was Wonder Woman surprised? He answered "Yes, but not as surprised as was the Invisible Man":emojconfused:.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
No. The majority of boys at my school were nothing worth looking at.