• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have a new avatar...

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Yay, Rex!

I have fun annoying my "Matrix"-fan friends by purposely confusing Mr. Smith with Elrond from "Lord of the Rings." Then they try to fight me in an apocalyptic show-down in the rain. But I complain that I don't have a trenchcoat, which makes me inherently less powerful.

Thus far, have avoided all showdowns!

Scott1

Hiya Rex,

Although I think your picture is really nifty.... I am not sure that is what you want people to see as they first get on the Frontpage...... 5 (copywrite protected?) Matrix pictures next to all your announcements.... just a thought.

:D
Scott

Rex

Founder
SOGFPP said:
Hiya Rex,

Although I think your picture is really nifty.... I am not sure that is what you want people to see as they first get on the Frontpage...... 5 (copywrite protected?) Matrix pictures next to all your announcements.... just a thought.

Scott
Haha.. Good point. I forgot about the frontpage.. hehe..

Ceridwen018

I agree with Bastet, lol! I keep waiting for him to say "Good evening, Mr. Anderson."

Eeeek! I'm not Mr. Anderson! Leave me be!

Most excellent, though. I love the Matrix!

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
SOGFPP said:
Hiya Rex,

Scott
I personally find the big smiley face avatar scarier lol. :eek: