• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have a feeling that RF doesn't exist

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
You right. This is just a bad dream. Go back to sleep...

(Void stares at you intently)

1711407124006.png

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
I talked with an Afghan hound today. We had a delightful conversation. He's quite knowledgeable. I asked him who is favorite baseball player is and he said, "Ruth!". I asked him what is on top of a house and he said, "Roof!" I asked him what the greatest forum there is that exists and he said, "Rf!"
So there you have it straight from the puppies mouth.

Please don't put me on ignore. Put me on paws instead.

siti

Well RF means different things to different people - in the absence of a common definition we must assume it doesn't exist.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
My credit card says someone was paid for a membership at RF. I can't prove or disprove Theism but my bank says RF's owners have evidence that suggests I believe RF exists....

There is also evidence some members of RF care about fellow members demonstrated by helping their friends when needed; friends I wouldn't
have if there was no RF....