• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have a concussion.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Aww that sucks. Hope you’re feeling good real soon

upload_2021-12-8_16-23-54.gif

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
The new year is coming up. Make a resolve not to indulge in binge drinking. Although, I think, alcohol does not cause dehydration.
It's not dehydrating in of itself but drinking too much can lead to it due to loss of electrolytes from urination (alcohol makes you pee a lot, of course).

Hermit Philosopher

Selflessly here for you
And it sucks! It happened on Sunday night, when stupid me passed out and hit my head twice on the concrete back porch. I've missed two days of work so far because my head hurts, I'm out of it and am so fatigued. This is about my 4th or 5th concussion in life and I'm not even a football player or boxer! At least that would be manly and cool! :mad::(

Bless you Saint Frankenstein.

May you heal well and as quick as possible, without impacting on how well you heal.

Oh, and may you keep away from opioids!

Humbly
Hermit

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
It's not dehydrating in of itself but drinking too much can lead to it due to loss of electrolytes from urination (alcohol makes you pee a lot, of course).
Well, if one imbibes fluids, then there will be more urination. That is natural. Milk, tea or coffee also will do that. ;)
Some people just continue drinking and would not care about food. Barrels. We had/have a few in our family. Perhaps that creates electrolyte imbalance. So when you drink, pay equal attention to snacks, food.

Last edited: