• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have a concussion.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
And it sucks! It happened on Sunday night, when stupid me passed out and hit my head twice on the concrete back porch. I've missed two days of work so far because my head hurts, I'm out of it and am so fatigued. This is about my 4th or 5th concussion in life and I'm not even a football player or boxer! At least that would be manly and cool! :mad::(

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
And it sucks! It happened on Sunday night, when stupid me passed out and hit my head twice on the concrete back porch. I've missed two days of work so far because my head hurts, I'm out of it and am so fatigued. This is about my 4th or 5th concussion in life and I'm not even a football player or boxer! At least that would be manly and cool! :mad::(
I've done the same in the past. Have you not got checked over by a doctor?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Stop doing that.
Damage is somewhat cumulative.

What caused it....too much haggis?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Stop doing that.
Damage is somewhat cumulative.
I know it is. I've had many head injuries in my life. I'm sure I have some level of brain damage from it.
What caused it....too much haggis?
I wish. Apparently it was from binge drinking, not drinking water and not really eating. A similar thing happened at a concert a few years ago. I just dehydrated myself.

Hold

Model Member
Premium Member
Please clarify.....did you pass out and then hit your head or?....did you hit your head then pass out?......if you passed out first that is a different concern.....

Audie

Veteran Member

Dizzy, nauseated...I tried it too.
You did it wrong though, i got $20,000
USD for mine.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I know it is. I've had many head injuries in my life. I'm sure I have some level of brain damage from it.

I wish. Apparently it was from binge drinking, not drinking water and not really eating. A similar thing happened at a concert a few years ago. I just dehydrated myself.
Mend your ways, sinner!
More haggis, & less demon rum.
What would we do without you on RF!

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

You've got me covered. For all my many, many, many sports injuries, just the one concussion.
At least, just one diagnosed...lol

We Never Know

No Slack

That sux. Next time only hit it once :confused:
Hope you feel better soon.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon.