• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I had to go to the hospital last night

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
I was watching M*A*S*H and then Gilligan's Island with my mom all peachy when my head started hurting. It escalated until it was so bad my hand started shaking rapidly. That was the panic attack. An ambulence drove me to the hospital and there were times that I didn't know where the heck I was.
I found out that all of this accumulated from the stress I've been dealing with at school.
My mommy and dad were so scared. :(

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Wishing for your swift recovery, BeckRose.
How frightening that must have been for you and your family.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I was watching M*A*S*H and then Gilligan's Island with my mom all peachy when my head started hurting. It escalated until it was so bad my hand started shaking rapidly. That was the panic attack. An ambulence drove me to the hospital and there were times that I didn't know where the heck I was.
I found out that all of this accumulated from the stress I've been dealing with at school.

I'm sorry that this happened to you! You're in my thoughts! I hope that this stress eases.

Off topic: Nice pick of TV shows.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You had too heavy a dose of laugh track laden nostalgic TV, eg, Beverly Hillbillies, Green Acres.
I recommend at least a half hour delay between each show, with something like Reno 911 as a buffer.
I guarantee that while you'll still lose a couple hundred brain cells, you'll fell better afterwards.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
You had too heavy a dose of laugh track laden nostalgic TV, eg, Beverly Hillbillies, Green Acres.
I recommend at least a half hour delay between each show, with something like Reno 911 as a buffer.
I guarantee that while you'll still lose a couple hundred brain cells, you'll fell better afterwards.

You sure? I felt fine after watching a The Munsters marathon.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I could have sworn that we were watching the Waltons when it started. She had another panic attack today at school. I'm worried about her but she performed well at the dessert concert tonight.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Yikes! Becky I hope you feel better soon! :hug:

Is there a source or two of the stress that you can identify?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I could have sworn that we were watching the Waltons when it started. She had another panic attack today at school. I'm worried about her but she performed well at the dessert concert tonight.
It seems to me that "scared" was/is reasonable. I hope that you pursue this with the appropriate medical staff. Shalom, BeckyRose.
Out of respect and concern for you I'ill resist commenting on Gilligan's Island.

Knight of Albion

So sorry to hear that, dear Becky. Hope you're back to normal now - and I hope everything at school that's troubling you gets sorted out.

Take care.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Becky's OK. The problem is that she still has the stress headache. She worries too much about the kids at school and when a friend accuses her of lying when she didn't, she takes it too much to heart.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sorry to hear that, and I am glad you're doing okay now and I hope you feel better in the future.