• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Don't Understand These Women

Shad

Veteran Member
I don't have grounds to disagree with you. I just want others to receive the kind of mercy that I have.

Remorse is required for mercy. Neither shows any especially the Islamist. She is trying to use her dead children and pregnancy to sway hearts in order to overshadow her beliefs and lack of remorse. eg bleeding hearts.

Ellen Brown

Remorse is required for mercy. Neither shows any especially the Islamist. She is trying to use her dead children and pregnancy to sway hearts in order to overshadow her beliefs and lack of remorse. eg bleeding hearts.

Not being a professional Psych. person ...

Shad

Veteran Member
Not being a professional Psych. person ...

She said she has no remorse and only wants to protect her child. However protection of the child does not require protection of the mother. Seize the child and protect it from an unfit mother. One does not need to be an expert in anything to point this out. One only need to detach the emotion and justification to protect the child from the mother as an individual.

Ellen Brown

She said she has no remorse and only wants to protect her child. However protection of the child does not require protection of the mother. Seize the child and protect it from an unfit mother. One does not need to be an expert in anything to point this out. One only need to detach the emotion and justification to protect the child from the mother as an individual.

I wonder if other women would agree?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Nether case establishes low self-esteem. It looks like sell-esteem is being used to excuse an Islamist and a gold digger from the situation they put themselves in.
Yep, gotta watch out for those fully rational and culpable 14 year old Islamist gold diggers.