• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I dare you

Viker

Häxan
I like your avatar, though I pictured you taller.
I just seem short when I am not dancing.
189779b5502f8f8f6283d397e6dadfc10f6ba6e8v2_hq.jpg

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
@Viker to me, If I experience things with unseen entities, a huge question is how to distinguish a trustworthy entity in the unseen and trust the telepathic link or to distrust the entity. I'm not sure if I have an answer myself other then that I believe that Jinn/Devils cannot replicate the holy spirit and Mohammad (s) and others who are instances of the holy spirit. How do you go about this question? Do you treat the entities if you experience with them in your meditation, just as you would anyone else - learn from them but don't blindly follow, or are there special beings you trust as authorities and guides?

Last edited:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm sorry for my serious questions. I've been wanting to ask you these things for a while.

Viker

Häxan
@Viker to me, If I experience things with unseen entities, a huge question is how to distinguish a trustworthy entity in the unseen and trust the telepathic link or to distrust the entity. I'm not sure if I have an answer myself other then that I believe that Jinn/Devils cannot replicate the holy spirit and Mohammad (s) and others who are instances of the holy spirit. How do you go about this question? Do you treat the entities if you experience with them in your meditation, just as you would anyone else - learn from them but don't blindly follow, or are the special beings you trust as authorities and guides?
I never get a cold shoulder/feeling of being ignored. It's as if I am with a friend or surrounded by loved ones. I don't see any of them as authorities, necessarily. More as guides along a cave tour. :)

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I never get a cold shoulder/feeling of being ignored. It's as if I am with a friend or surrounded by loved ones. I don't see any of them as authorities, necessarily. More as guides along a cave tour. :)

Thanks. Is it true that people can go into other people's dreams and investigate or incept a person according to you?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I going to get a haircut. I will try not to ask too many questions in one day!

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't think so.
If it were possible, consent should be requested of the dreamer. A person's dreams and thoughts are a sacred space.

From my understanding it is possible and happens often.