• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I dare you

Viker

Häxan
Go ahead. Ask me anything. I usually respond to questions. I'm not always around so be patient.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Can you tell us what drew you to your spiritual path initially? :)

Also, what twists and turns has your spiritual path seen?

Viker

Häxan
Can you tell us what drew you to your spiritual path initially? :)

Also, what twists and turns has your spiritual path seen?
It started with frustration, disappointment, youth rebellion, then curiosity. I was interested in religion and spirituality from an early age. When I was very young I saw a painting of Lucifer sitting on a precipice and began relating and identifying.

I started out LaVeyan but I was once again not satisfied and disappointed. I still felt an affinity and kept growing in my own direction.

Viker

Häxan
What is Lucifer, I mean who and what do you think he/she is?
The opposite of status quo. An eagle instead of a lamb. Instead of falling or fallen an ascending presence to rise up with and not submit to the darkness/blindness of the world. Not a classic god, so to speak, but a supreme archetype. Not a mere symbol but a template to follow. The author of apotheosis. I could go on but I have to leave. More later

apotheosis.jpg

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
If you could beam a ray of perfect understanding into people’s brains such that they get something you’re trying to elucidate perfectly without error, is there a concept or idea you’d like to do this with?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
What is the exact location of your second teddy bear at this precise moment?

And do you think your second teddy bear is jealous of your first.