• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I dare you

Viker

Häxan
If you could beam a ray of perfect understanding into people’s brains such that they get something you’re trying to elucidate perfectly without error, is there a concept or idea you’d like to do this with?
Dayum. This is a hard one. :p

I'd have as many people as possible finally understand the lyrics to Phil Collins' songs. Instead of making out of context assumptions on a few words.

Phil would never watch somebody drown without intervening. He's not that big of a jerk.

I would also have them understand I mean no harm. I come in peace. :cool:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Go ahead. Ask me anything. I usually respond to questions. I'm not always around so be patient.
Have you ever attempted to summon an angel or demon? If so, which one(s) and how did it go?

Viker

Häxan
What was your most embarrassing public moment?
That time, in high school, I slipped down the stairs at our state capitol building and knocked over a few legislators. They were one's I liked. :oops:

I was totally distracted by the fact there were swastikas carved in marble all over the walls inside. That's my excuse.

Viker

Häxan
What's your shoe size?

Who will win the world series?

Will @Revoltingest ever stop his war with water and soap?
10 women's. 8.5 men's.

Whoever the Commission says so.

Only when there is no water and soap left will he admit he was wrong. Then his tears of mourning will flood the earth once again.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
It started with frustration, disappointment, youth rebellion, then curiosity. I was interested in religion and spirituality from an early age. When I was very young I saw a painting of Lucifer sitting on a precipice and began relating and identifying.

I started out LaVeyan but I was once again not satisfied and disappointed. I still felt an affinity and kept growing in my own direction.
I've read someone saying that before. As a young person why didn't you feel nervous about identifying with someone popularly considered evil, the destroyer, the trickster? Any idea why?

Viker

Häxan
What is the exact location of your second teddy bear at this precise moment?

And do you think your second teddy bear is jealous of your first.
My second teddy bear is next to my third. All in a secure undisclosed location guarded by ninja Dobermans.

My second teddy bear understands the order of things.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
That time, in high school, I slipped down the stairs at our state capitol building and knocked over a few legislators. They were one's I liked. :oops:

I was totally distracted by the fact there were swastikas carved in marble all over the walls inside. That's my excuse.

Them damn swastikas get everywhere.

Viker

Häxan
I've read someone saying that before. As a young person why didn't you feel nervous about identifying with someone popularly considered evil, the destroyer, the trickster? Any idea why?
I didn't believe or trust the source of the evil mythos. But I felt something.

Viker

Häxan
Have you ever attempted to summon an angel or demon? If so, which one(s) and how did it go?
Yes. They never appear or speak out loud. It could all be in my head. I doesn't matter.
Outside of the usual suspects, Paimon seems to be very active.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
I didn't believe or trust the source of the evil mythos. But I felt something.
It is an intriguing place to begin learning. Do you have a theory about why we exist? You know...why existence is...why there is not nothing?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Ok, here is one for you

How do you like you s_x?

That's sax by the way
I prefer mine alto

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Do you see the spiritual world with the heart and if so, do you mine sharing what you experience? (If you don't want to do so here, you can pm me).