• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I choose to be an antichrist out of compassion

buddhist

I said it was a start not an end. Do you believe Mohammad existed?
Whether I believe or not doesn't matter, since I can't prove or disprove his existence - or that of Moses, Abraham, Jesus, Zeus, etc.

I prefer things I can know for myself, in the here and now, as early Buddhism teaches.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The Bible leads people astray and causes division. I'm opposed to the Doctrine of eternal damnation because it is the epitome of irrational, cruel, and unjust. I know you're reading this, Mr. God!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
An Antichrist is completely capable of being a good intentioned, compassionate person who sees injustice and will fight injustice even if it means fighting God!
I too am an anti-Christ, having picked up the chains against my former abuser, fighting him where he tries to make law, and revealing to others what the true nature of their god is really like. For the perpetuation of stupidity and suffering, I rebuke the the Holy Ghost, rebuke the Son, and curse the Father. For too long have people used the words of the Bible to spread hatred, fear, injustice, and murder. Too bad we can't put god on trial: our system would certainly give him a more fair trail then he'd give any of us.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
. Homosexuality is NOT a choice.

I did not choose to be heterosexual and I could not choose to be homosexual. It isn't a choice. God is absolutely to blame for sexual orientation.

It is not a choice, but it isn't something inherently ingrained in us either. Sexual orientation is affected by countless things, like one's age, one's sex, one's physical attributes, the condition of one's body, one's Weltanschauung, one's exposure to various cultures, one's environment, the people in one's life, one's thoughts and choices and experiences, etc..

Aštra’el

I too am an anti-Christ, having picked up the chains against my former abuser, fighting him where he tries to make law, and revealing to others what the true nature of their god is really like. For the perpetuation of stupidity and suffering, I rebuke the the Holy Ghost, rebuke the Son, and curse the Father. For too long have people used the words of the Bible to spread hatred, fear, injustice, and murder. Too bad we can't put god on trial: our system would certainly give him a more fair trail then he'd give any of us.

You are like an angry monkey hurling feces at the sun.

Spiderman

Veteran Member

It is not a choice, but it isn't something inherently ingrained in us either. Sexual orientation is affected by countless things, like one's age, one's sex, one's physical attributes, the condition of one's body, one's Weltanschauung, one's exposure to various cultures, one's environment, the people in one's life, one's thoughts and choices and experiences, etc..
Bottom line is, God could give people healthy sexualities and psychology and he doesn't.

He makes us defective, leaves us defective, then punishes us for it. It's thoroughly disgusting! He has all the graces to heal us, cleanse us, enlighten us, and refuses.

Then he gets jealous and slaughters people for Idolatry and acting out their natural inclinations. He slaughtered a lot of women, children, and babies just for being gentiles. What did those babies and children do wrong? It wasn't like God ever told them not to be pagan.

When God behaves in ways that are thoroughly hideous, inhumane, and unjust, it is noble to react with hostility to it! I think God has recognized this and repented of some of his crimes.

We can get Yahweh to change his mind though. It could do a lot of good if there were enough people to stand in the gap and call him on his bullsh*t, cuz in Scripture he would sometimes listen to reason!

psychoslice

Veteran Member
In my truth the Christ wasn't just Jesus, Jesus the man became the Christ, he was Self realized, he realized that he was One in the father, the father being the source of Consciousness, that is, all that there Is.

The story of Jesus is our story, each one of us can become the Christ, in fact we are already the Christ, its just that we a in an illusion, believing we are no more than the carnal self, or the mind body organism.

We all have been hoodwinked far too long, organized religion has kept us all in the dark, it has cut off our legs and given us a crutch, with this crutch we are helpless, we need to throw away our crutch and walk, and not look back, we need to take our true our true identity the Christ, the thread that runs through all.

While we are believing we are the mind body or carnal self we are in fact the anti-Christ, we are going against our true identity, be bold and come to the throne of God and demand your true self the Christ.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
In my truth the Christ wasn't just Jesus, Jesus the man became the Christ, he was Self realized, he realized that he was One in the father, the father being the source of Consciousness, that is, all that there Is.

The story of Jesus is our story, each one of us can become the Christ, in fact we are already the Christ, its just that we a in an illusion, believing we are no more than the carnal self, or the mind body organism.

We all have been hoodwinked far too long, organized religion has kept us all in the dark, it has cut off our legs and given us a crutch, with this crutch we are helpless, we need to throw away our crutch and walk, and not look back, we need to take our true our true identity the Christ, the thread that runs through all.

While we are believing we are the mind body or carnal self we are in fact the anti-Christ, we are going against our true identity, be bold and come to the throne of God and demand your true self the Christ.
That is generally not how people interpret it, especially Christians. To those who believe the Bible is the literal word of God and a literal record of history, the Devil is working through you to twist God's Word into something that will lead people away from the true path.

Aštra’el

Turning against your former master and educating people about what he is really like is not being an angry monkey.

Those aspects of God which you so despise, I happen to hold in high esteem.

Unlike you, I have declared I will not longer sit back idly while people use the "word of God" to trample others.

Yes, the Bible is can be an incredible weapon for enslaving others, manipulating and indoctrinating masses, and exploiting people as the resources they are. I have no issue with this, in fact I can admire those who with such significant prowess wield it to control and harness the masses.

I know exactly how that sounds, but let me be clear that what I truly respect here is how individuals can take a holy book such as the Bible and embrace it in a way that exponentially accelerates their progress towards achieving their goals, and this is something I approve of regardless of whether or not those goals involve benevolent or malevolent behavior.

Last edited by a moderator:

psychoslice

Veteran Member
That is generally not how people interpret it, especially Christians. To those who believe the Bible is the literal word of God and a literal record of history, the Devil is working through you to twist God's Word into something that will lead people away from the true path.
You know I don't care what everyone else believes, I don't follow the herd mentality, that's for you to do.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You know I don't care what everyone else believes, I don't follow the herd mentality, that's for you to do.
No, you're trying to ignore what people use to justify everything from the denial of rights to genocide. Really, who cares about what Jesus said? The rest of the book is awful, and even Jesus had a pretty nasty mean streak to him.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
No, you're trying to ignore what people use to justify everything from the denial of rights to genocide. Really, who cares about what Jesus said? The rest of the book is awful, and even Jesus had a pretty nasty mean streak to him.
Yes and I don't care much about the book or Jesus, that only takes me away from the truth that is found within.

Super Universe

Defender of God
I'm not claiming to be the beast of the apocalypse, but the Bible says there are many antichrists (and I am one of them,) but it is out of compassion. I'm an antichrist because I'm oppossed to God and the Bible even to the point of hating them both.

Some say the Antichrist will be a false prophet who introduces the world a Religion which unites all Religions. I think that is absolutely beautiful for so many religions and philosophies contain truth and beauty. So much division and confusion in the religious world drives me nuts!

I also think it is thoroughly disgusting how many people claim that people outside of their Religion (or polytheists like Ghandi) are burning in hell for all eternity.

God never once leaves a clear message for so many and the consequence of not believing in him or having the right Dogma is an eternity of torture (is what many monotheists are preaching). I'm completely oppossed to such a God, and to give someone that consequence for rejecting what they didn't know to be true is the epitome of injustice according to what my conscience tells me justice is.

I think people should follow their conscience. There are a lot of Scripture verses that lead people to believe that people like Ghandi or other polytheists, buddhists, Pagans, or agnostics who follow their conscience and do what they believe to be right will be tortured for ever and ever and ever in agony because they didn't accept Jesus as their Lord and savior. This is their consequence even if they didn't know they were rejecting the truth.

How can anyone who believes that not be horrified that their friends, coworkers, and so many people they come into contact with will have such a fate forever? How is that good news? How is the God who permits that and hides himself from everyone worthy of all our love, worship, and praise? I'm absolutely going to oppose and fight such a God. Perhaps by opposing him I can get him to change his mind. Anyone who knows the Scriptures knows that people have argued with God and got him to change his mind (The name Israel means contender with God).

Fighting with God can be the best thing for our world. Moses explained to God that his idea of leading the Israelites into the wilderness to destroy them was asinine "14 And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people." Exodus 32:14-20

God has come a long way. He used to be the Jerk in the Old Testament that had people stoned to death for crimes as stupid as working on the wrong day of the week. We can get him to change his ways and not be such a tyrant. After seeing how poorly God treats us, I see nothing more noble than to contend with him.

An Antichrist is completely capable of being a good intentioned, compassionate person who sees injustice and will fight injustice even if it means fighting God!

No being can be the anti-Christ even if they desire it. This is like an ant challenging the sun to a fight. No being can bring down Christianity, even if that being had the power to destroy the earth it is only one planet among countless others.

You hate God? That is free will. Do with it what you wish.

There are many false prophets. People who are selfish, people who are uneducated, people who are angry.

There is no hell. God did not create such a place. Religion has always tried to scare people to keep them. It costs money to buy robes and incense. People give more when they are afraid.

God never leaves a clear message? You're much too worried about what you think God wants and doesn't want that you're not living your life. You don't have to figure it all out on the earth. Teachers will explain it to you at the next level.

You think people should follow their conscience? I think you mean the good ideas that come from the human conscience. The reality is that the human conscience provides good and bad thoughts, like the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other, and it sits back with extreme interest to see which you will choose. It then records the answer. "Even the number of hairs on your head is recorded". The conscience will stop giving you good thoughts if you've chosen the bad thoughts too often.

God hasn't come a long way, people finally evolved to the point where they chose to accept that there is one God and that we are saved. We didn't just get saved by Jesus, we were always saved, it's just that people finally began to accept it.