• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I choose to be an antichrist out of compassion

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm not claiming to be the beast of the apocalypse, but the Bible says there are many antichrists (and I am one of them,) but it is out of compassion. I'm an antichrist because I'm oppossed to God and the Bible even to the point of hating them both.

Some say the Antichrist will be a false prophet who introduces the world a Religion which unites all Religions. I think that is absolutely beautiful for so many religions and philosophies contain truth and beauty. So much division and confusion in the religious world drives me nuts!

I also think it is thoroughly disgusting how many people claim that people outside of their Religion (or polytheists like Ghandi) are burning in hell for all eternity.

God never once leaves a clear message for so many and the consequence of not believing in him or having the right Dogma is an eternity of torture (is what many monotheists are preaching). I'm completely oppossed to such a God, and to give someone that consequence for rejecting what they didn't know to be true is the epitome of injustice according to what my conscience tells me justice is.

I think people should follow their conscience. There are a lot of Scripture verses that lead people to believe that people like Ghandi or other polytheists, buddhists, Pagans, or agnostics who follow their conscience and do what they believe to be right will be tortured for ever and ever and ever in agony because they didn't accept Jesus as their Lord and savior. This is their consequence even if they didn't know they were rejecting the truth.

How can anyone who believes that not be horrified that their friends, coworkers, and so many people they come into contact with will have such a fate forever? How is that good news? How is the God who permits that and hides himself from everyone worthy of all our love, worship, and praise? I'm absolutely going to oppose and fight such a God. Perhaps by opposing him I can get him to change his mind. Anyone who knows the Scriptures knows that people have argued with God and got him to change his mind (The name Israel means contender with God).

Fighting with God can be the best thing for our world. Moses explained to God that his idea of leading the Israelites into the wilderness to destroy them was asinine "14 And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people." Exodus 32:14-20

God has come a long way. He used to be the Jerk in the Old Testament that had people stoned to death for crimes as stupid as working on the wrong day of the week. We can get him to change his ways and not be such a tyrant. After seeing how poorly God treats us, I see nothing more noble than to contend with him.

An Antichrist is completely capable of being a good intentioned, compassionate person who sees injustice and will fight injustice even if it means fighting God!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
God is the reason people are homosexuals as well. I've known homosexuals who prayed to God for a healthy sexuality and went through sexual reorientation in vain. God has the healing remedy to give everyone a healthy sexuality and he refuses. God is responsible for every homosexual. He has the healing remedy for a straight sexuality and he refuses to grant it. Homosexuality is NOT a choice.

I did not choose to be heterosexual and I could not choose to be homosexual. It isn't a choice. God is absolutely to blame for sexual orientation.

I also don't think anyone wakes up in the morning and decides "I want to be a pedohpile, I want to be a necrophiliac". They have a disordered sexuality that they never chose to be afflicted with and they can't make go away. I can guaranetee you many of them pray for a healthy sexuality and God refuses to grant it.

God could heal anyone at the snap of a finger. He doesn't because He's cruel and lazy with his grace.
People are not at fault for their inclinations to do wrong. If God gave Jeffry Dahmer and Ted Bundy the graces he gave the Virgin Mary or John the Baptist, they both would have acted like the Virgin Mary and John the Baptist.

The single biggest factor in how we behave depends on the grace God gives us, and that affects our inclinations, which means God is to blame for sin. God is to blame for cursing us all with original sin for a crime we never commited, which predisposes all of us to blindness, confusion, rebellion, and vice!

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
God is the reason people are homosexuals as well. I've known homosexuals who prayed to God for a healthy sexuality and went through sexual reorientation in vain. God has the healing remedy to give everyone a healthy sexuality and he refuses. God is responsible for every homosexual. He has the healing remedy for a straight sexuality and he refuses to grant it. Homosexuality is NOT a choice.

I did not choose to be heterosexual and I could not choose to be homosexual. It isn't a choice. God is absolutely to blame for sexual orientation.

I also don't think anyone wakes up in the morning and decides "I want to be a pedohpile, I want to be a necrophiliac". They have a disordered sexuality that they never chose to be afflicted with and they can't make go away. I can guaranetee you many of them pray for a healthy sexuality and God refuses to grant it.

God could heal anyone at the snap of a finger. He doesn't because He's cruel and lazy with his grace.
People are not at fault for their inclinations to do wrong. If God gave Jeffry Dahmer and Ted Bundy the graces he gave the Virgin Mary or John the Baptist, they both would have acted like the Virgin Mary and John the Baptist.

The single biggest factor in how we behave depends on the grace God gives us, and that affects our inclinations, which means God is to blame for sin. God is to blame for cursing us all with original sin for a crime we never commited, which predisposes all of us to blindness, confusion, rebellion, and vice!

Honestly asking...do you believe all whats in your OP or are you playing devils advocate for a debate?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Can he just choose to be the anti-Christ? I don't think so
Im not saying I'm the Antichrist but an Antichrist. Scripture says there are many of them.

Im someone who is opposed to God and his unjust inhumane policies and cruel use of grace.

But no one can choose to be THE Antichrist. God gets to choose his enemies.

God helps the Antichrist rise to power.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I think the Antichrist will be a good person obsessed with peace, Harmony, and unity. He will do what he believes is best for the world and bring all religions together. He will be disgusted with the Bible because... well, the Bible is quite disgusting in many places and misused

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Hence, your blaming Deity, for a decision that you know full well, you're making. Does this make sense to you?
Yes, because God refused to give me the graces and guidance I prayed for. I believe God is calling some people to be antichrists. I believe it is his will and he wants enemies. He likes the drama

Spiderman

Veteran Member
If God didn't want enemies, he would strip Satan and Demons of their power, he would enlighten people, speak clearly to them, heal them...God wants the world sick , blind, and confused

A Vestigial Mote

And an alleged Elvis, allegedly sung a Blue Christmas.
No correlation. You can literally go buy and listen to Elvis sing that song. Hell, there's even video of him doing it live. In other words, there's proof. Real proof.

You have any recordings of God in your back-pocket? Any video you're saving for a rainy day? Plenty of witness testimony though, I suppose - too bad none of the witnesses can get their stories straight...

Kemosloby

Premium Member
No correlation. You can literally go buy and listen to Elvis sing that song. Hell, there's even video of him doing it live. In other words, there's proof. Real proof.

You have any recordings of God in your back-pocket? Any video you're saving for a rainy day? Plenty of witness testimony though, I suppose - too bad none of the witnesses can get their stories straight...

Well I believe they are more in agreement that Jesus is alive than the Elvis crowd is, and this was before youtube.