• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I can safely conclude that Google is a biased left-wing search engine.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
...because most every time I do a search on Google favoring conservatives and Republicans, or making a search that criticizes the left or Democrats , I almost always end up the majority of time with search results and listings that constantly an continually result in pro left and pro Democrat links. Has this been your experience and do you continually have problems finding Pro right or Pro Republican results?

NOTE: This is a Conservatives Only thread.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Ultimately, it's a free market issue. No one is forcing you to use Google. If you don't like it, you can use Bing, or develop your own search engine skewed as right as you like.

IMPE, I haven't had the sort of trouble you are suggesting with Google. If a right leaning take on an issue exists, Google seems to find it just fine for me. Can you perhaps give us some examples of the types of searches you were performing and the types of information you were hoping to find?

Twilight Hue

We can start out simple.

Google "Trump news".

The links as a result supported by the left speaks for itself. The top search results are overwhelmingly left biased sources with little to go on that actually come from pro right sources.

Almost any political related
search term will result in a listing of leftist sources almost always at the top leaving additional efforts to refine and narrow down the search a far more a daunting task for conservatives and Republicans.

You can find pro-conservative and pro Republican sources but very rarely on the first go.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
If searches are based on facts and accurate data then of course they'll appear to have a "liberal bias." You can't expect them to artifically offset the results with goobletygook.

Twilight Hue

If searches are based on facts and accurate data then of course they'll appear to have a "liberal bias." You can't expect them to artifically offset the results with goobletygook.
Could be. Some of it seems it has to do with the political views of the Executives and Elites that run these institutions.

Investors Business Daily has an interesting example.

I Confronted Google About Its Liberal Groupthink At A Shareholder Meeting — Here's What Happened Next | Investor's Business Daily

Kevin McCabe

Google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, PayPal, and all of the big tech giants are biased liberals. Just look who they ban on daily basis.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
===================================================
Non-moderator notice: This forum is for conservatives only.
===================================================

Last edited: